My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

By dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... More

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 5

13.9K 672 640
By dianexagnes

When Louis got to their flat, Zayn and Niall were still sleeping. Again, carefully of not waking Niall, he grabbed a towel and clothes, and made his way to the bathroom. He remembered that he hadn't brought any shampoo or anything but he saw that, luckily, there was what he needed in the bathroom. Probably Zayn's. He made a mental note to go shopping later.

He took a shower, got changed and came out barefoot because he had forgotten to bring shoes and didn't feel like putting on his sneakers again. He saw a lazy Niall watching T.V.

"Hi, Niall, sorry, did I wake you up?" he said, opening the laundry door to put his dirty clothes in one of the baskets.

"Hey," Niall yawned "Nahh, at what time did you get up?"

"A little past 4 a.m."

"Okay, but tonight you can't sleep early," Niall stood up "I'm going to shower,"

"I used some of the stuff that's there. I hope that's okay,"

"Yeah, those are Zayn's he won't mind. We should go shopping today anyway,"

"Sure," Niall closed the door.

Louis went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich and another for Niall. He laid on the couch and ate his food watching telly. When Niall came out Louis told him he had made a kind of breakfast for him.

"Really?" Niall was smiling widely "Thanks mate!" He started eating right away and started moaning.

"Niall, stop moaning over food. That's weird." Louis chuckled.

"This is the best sandwich I've ever had," Niall said with his eyes closed.

"No, it isn't," they laughed.

"Aren't you the best lad? Isn't he the best lad ever, Zayn?" Zayn had just woken up and was very sleepy.

"Why are you being so loud this early, Niall?" he complained.

"Louis made me breakfast!" he said, smiling and showing him the empty plate

Zayn went to the bathroom and when he came out he looked a little bit more awake "how come when I cook for you I don't get this reaction?" he complained

"Don't be jealous, Zaynie. I promise you'll get the same reaction the next time you cook for me" he said cheekily.

"Yeah, and don't get too excited," Louis pointed out, "Because sandwiches are about all I can do,"

"See, Zayn, you'll cook for both of us," Zayn chuckled "We are going shopping today,"

"Okay," Zayn said "Just let me take a shower first,"

Louis would have guessed Zayn took hours getting ready, but in fact he was pretty fast. And he looked better than the other two, with his quiff done in a very stylish messy way. Practice, Louis supposed.

When they were all done Louis put his vans on and they left.

 ***

"Niall, we're not buying anything we don't need. No. Don't give me the puppy eyes. Niall... put that thing back on the shelf," Zayn was used to do the shopping with Niall and knew how he could be when there was something that he wanted, but it was very entertaining for Louis to watch those two at a convenience store.

Louis grabbed the stuff that he needed and put it in his basket. The things like cereal boxes or juice they put it in the basket that Zayn was carrying. While Louis and Niall were choosing between a box of Oreo or Chips Ahoy, two girls saw them and walked in their direction.

"Hey, Niall," one said. She had blond hair and was wearing really short shorts.

"Hey Jane, how are you?" Niall said smiling.

"We miss you so much at Morris," the other one told Zayn. Just by observing their body language, Louis noticed that the girls were clearly interested in the guys, Jane was battering her eyelashes way too much and the other one was playing with her ponytail. 

"Yeah, I bet the building is all boring now that we're not there. Now you'll have to come and get us at Emery," Zayn flirted back, who would have known?

"Oh, we will," she answered.

Niall threw the two boxes of cookies in the basket. "Well, ladies, we have to go. Will we see you at Mike's tonight?"

"Only if you do body shots off me," Jane told him.

Niall smiled "We'll see about that,"

The girls giggled and left.

As soon as they were out of earshot Niall sighed "There's no way I'm doing body shots off her,"

Zayn laughed. Louis was a little bit confused. To him Zayn looked quiet and Niall looked more like a kid. That was a side of them that he hadn't seen, he supposed that they weren't just quiet and childish.

"By the time we get to the party she'll already be drunk and half the party will have done body shots off her,  I'm not licking anything any lad has licked before" When Niall and Zayn saw Louis' confused face they laugh. "Told you, mate, they love accents. You'll see tonight,"

"I'm also going to the party?" Louis asked "just like that?"

"Well, we're friends, right?" Zayn asked like it was obvious

"Right," Louis smiled, surprised for the quick acceptance.

"Yeah! You're part of The Great Irish and Some British Lads fraternity," Niall said, faking a deep voice, then suddenly changed it to a girly one "On Wednesdays we wear pink," they laughed

"But you'll have to learn to keep up, though. Niall here is quite a party animal," Zayn said.

"Let's see how it goes," Louis said sighing

When they reached the till and the boys were paying for the shared basked Louis remembered that he didn't have any cash.

"Sorry, do you accept credit cards?" Louis asked

"Sure" the cashier said, smiling. It was a girl around their age, with almost black and wavy hair.

When she was finished Louis put his stuff in a paper bag, then gave the girl his card and signed the receipt. Just when they were about to leave the store, the girl almost yelled at them.

"You forgot your ticket!"

Oh, yeah, thanks for the trash Louis thought "Thanks," he said. The girl was grinning.

When he was about to crumple it, he saw something written on it. It said Allison and what Louis supposed was her number.

"She gave you her number?" Niall asked when they were outside.

"I guess," Louis answered

"You're gonna call her?" Zayn asked, interested in Louis' reaction

"I don't know, she's not very much my type," Louis answered insecure. He didn't know what his type was anymore. Possibly dimpled-boys who lift weights.

"Yeah, might not be a good idea. She's probably crazy," Niall shrivered"Frat girls,"

They left their groceries in their small kitchen and then went out to give Louis a small tour around campus. Sowing him the buildings where he had classes. Louis noticed that Niall and Zayn were pretty popular. A lot of people waved at them when they saw them, others yelled at them asking if they were going to the party, Niall and Zayn didn't want to stop to say hi to any of them. They said they were going to see them that night anyway.

When they got hungry, they stopped for lunch.

"Who are you texting?" Zayn asked when he swallowed his bite of sandwich.

"Harry" Niall answered with his mouth full and eyes glued to the phone.

"He's coming, right?"

"He says he'll meet us there" Niall said locking his phone and setting it on the table

Zayn turned to Louis "Our other best friend" then he turned to Niall "I haven't seen him since I got here, have you?"

"Yeah, he helped me get my stuff to the flat. Well, actually just pushed it outside the elevator in our floor"

"Oh, so you met him?" Zayn asked Louis

When Louis opened his mouth to answer Niall said "No, I just told you he just kicked the stuff and left," then he told Louis "But you'll like him,"

"And also British?" Louis raised his brows.

"How did you know?" Niall asked with genuine surprise.

"Lucky guess" Louis chuckled

"Yeah, he came to the States when their parents got divorced. His mom, sister and him." Niall explained "But don't ask him about it, he doesn't like talking about his family to strangers. Just giving you a heads-up, bro" Louis nodded

 ***

When they got back Louis felt tired. It had been an early morning for him, and he wanted to go to the party and not fall asleep, so he took a nap.

After he woke up, he texted Liam telling him about his day and plans for the night. Liam wished him good luck, told him not to drink too much and made him promise to Skype as soon as possible.

When he got out of his room, he saw Niall and Zayn watching T.V., he joined. Later, Niall said that he wanted to eat dinner because he wasn't going to the party on an empty stomach. They put together the most decent meal they could. Apparently Zayn really was the one that did the cooking, giving Niall the job of setting the table. Louis washed the dishes that Zayn didn't need anymore.  

When they were done, they went to get ready. Louis put on some dark jeans and styled his hair the way her mom call it "dad hair". He went for that one because he thought it made him look older, and, let's be honest, sexier as well.

Zayn was the first one ready, followed by Louis and at last Niall who also had styled his hair up. They stepped out of the building and started walking. Just when Louis was going to ask how they were going to get to the party they reached a small parking lot. Zayn stopped and unlocked a black '65 mustang in perfect conditions.

"You have your own parking spot?" Louis asked amazed

"Well, let just say that those cheekbones come with benefits," Niall answered laughing. Louis sat in the backseat and Zayn started the engine.

"It wasn't hard to convince the lady from the administration to assign one to me," Zayn said chuckling.

Niall turned on the stereo and the ride was quiet except for the up-beat music Niall was playing. When they arrived the house was already full. The music was loud. There were people everywhere, everyone holding red cups. Some were talking, others dancing and others making out.

"Wait, I'm going to look for Harry. He texted me and said he's already here," Niall yelled at them.

Zayn nodded and suddenly a very drunk Jane appeared before him "Hi, Zayn. Where's Niall?"

"He went to get Harry," he answered

"He's coming? Yeah, that's fun!"

Louis couldn't hear what Zayn said, because Allison, the girl from the store, waved at him and rushed to him.

"Hey, I know you" She half yelled in his ear. Louis felt like someone was staring at him, but couldn't place it because there was so much people.

"Do you?" Louis asked, taking a step back. He could smell the alcohol on her breath

"Yeah, I gave you my number. On the ticket. You didn't call." She pouted.

 "Sorry, I think lost it"

"That's a lame excuse," she frowned

"Well probably when you stop giving away your number written on the back of tickets, people will actually consider keeping it," She made an offended sound and turned around.

Then Zayn was again by his side and some guys came to say hi to them, well, to Zayn, but Zayn introduced him as his new international friend. They all asked him how he was doing and showed interest in him. Some were more drunk than others and asked silly questions, but he didn't mind drunk guys. He was glad that he had the luck to be placed with cool roommates, instead of some nerds who didn't go out at all. He wouldn't have any social life at this point if it wasn't for Niall and Zayn.

He felt someone tapping his shoulder. It was Niall.

"Come," Niall said and pulled his arm. Louis grabbed Zayn's arm and dragged him with them.

They went to the kitchen. It was filled with cups, empty and half empty bottles of everything, and bags of crisps. It was brighter there, so he could see the faces of the people that were there. And he surly did not expect to see the handsome face of the weight-boy.

Louis started freaking out when he saw that they were walking towards him. The girl he was talking to giggled and left. Then the weight-boy turned and saw them.

"Hey, Niall! What's up?" he asked Niall smiling. Then he turned to see Louis. Louis had never seen such beautiful green eyes before.

"Hi Harry. Look, this is Louis Tomlinson. Our new roommate and friend" Niall said smiling and patting Louis back. That brought him to reality.

 "Hi. I'm Harry Styles" he said smiling wide and offering Louis his hand to shake.

-----

(A/N)

Louis' dad hair on the side (that's my favourite on him)

Any type of feedback is very welcomed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
266K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...