Rays Of Love 💕

By fancyfyanzy

Somewhere in the renown Abuja city lies the eminent Rayville American University owned by the multibillonaire... More

1: Welcome to Rayville.
2: Running into Mr arrogant.
3: Beauty and the beast.
4: Another coincidence.
5: Saved by Mr Arrogant.
6: On a rainy day.
7: Old friends reunion.
8: Scars.
9: The flashback.
10: Weird feelings.
11: Taking credit.
12: Mr arrogant chose me.
13: Deserved and undeserved punishments.
14: Moments at love garden.
15: Trust issues.
16: Love triangle.
17: Stuck with Mr arrogant.
18: Love is selfless.
19: Mystery unraveled.
20: The school trip.
22: Invading my thoughts.
23: Change of mind.
24: A new friend.
25: Change of plans.
26: Lunch date.
27: Surprises.
28: Another side of Mr arrogant.
29: Puzzle solved.
30: Surprise gone wrong.
31: The innocent one became the villian.
32: Mr billonaire can cook.
33: Truth or dare?
34: Feels good to be home.
35: Time to know his story.
36: Reasons why.
37: Shocking news.
38: Where he belongs.
39: Letting go.
Notice❤Notice❤
40: A love to remember.
Epilogue and dedication❤

21: Dream come true.

11.3K 1.3K 119
By fancyfyanzy

Venice, Italy.
Fatima's P.O.V
Our plane landed at Venice Marco Polo Airport after the five hours flight. Explaining to you how excited I am will be a waste of time. I have been looking around for Ammar but he was no where to be found.

What if he didn't come with us. I thought.

The thought of Ammar's absence in the trip made my heart quiver. I have no idea since when I became this attached to Ammar. He invaded my thoughts and my dreams. He is everywhere, my heart, my mind, my brain, my eyes, just everywhere.

Venice is one of the most romantic cities in the world. I have always wanted to make the best memories of my life in Venice with the people I love. But somehow I feel those moments will never be the best if Ammar is not part of them.

I was dying to ask Aslam about Ammar, but I didn't want him to ken my peculiar concern for Ammar.

Aslam, Yesmeen and I walked in silence to the exit gate of the airport.

Oh my Allah, I am indubitably in Venice. *I murmured after we came out of the airport.

Short Description of Venice, Italy.
Venice is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. It is famous for its intricate transport system of interconnected canals. It is known for it's arts, architecture and culture. It is also known as a famous place for sweethearts, lovers, artists and poets. It is a magical city which stretches across numerous small islands where art and history combine with old trades and the beauty of the sea, sandy beaches and exquisite flavors of its typical dishes. The main means of transportation in Venice is by boat as the city is surrounded by canals. No cars, only boats.
End of Description.

The venice I have been espying in pictures was right in front of me. Everything semblance like a dream, a beautiful dream. The Venatians, the water canals, the artistic buildings on it, the gondolas, the romantic atmosphere, the water buses and the water taxis were right in front of my eyes.

We will be riding on that. *Aslam interrupted my thoughts pointing at one of the water taxis parked at the edge of the airport.

We moved towards the water taxi, Aslam got inside first, Yesmeen trailed behind. I halted as my eyes catched a glimpse of the person I was dying to see sitting inside.

Are you just gonna stand there staring at me that way. *Ammar's voice broke through my mind.

I was abashed. I realized I have been staring at Ammar for the past 2 minutes, with a smile on top of that.

Ya ilahi, this is the most discomfiting moment in my life. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be invisible.

My legs felt heavy as I walk to sit beside Yesmeen who was giggling. Aslam's face was feeble while Ammar looked stiff as always.

Our ride to the Gritti Palace Hotel was a quite one. I was so embarassed to talk and none of them spoke either. I peeped at the beautiful city of Venice through the water taxi window, scenting the delicate flavors of local Italian dishes. There were so many vehicles on the pure blue water, each one moving towards different destinations.

Siamo arrivati (We have arrived) *The skipper of the water taxi informed in Italian.

We moved out of the taxi one after another. My eyes glimpsed at the other students arriving at the hotel in different water taxis rented by the school.

The hotel was breathtakingly beautiful. The stylish chandeliers in the reception glowing different colorful lights. We moved one after the other to the receptionists to get our room key cards. Yesmeen and I decided to stay in a single room.

You all should freshen up and come down for dinner in an hour. We also have an announcement to make. *One of our school staffs informed.

Fatima, Yesmeen, we will talk later. *Aslam stated.

Ok *We chorused.

My eyes locked with Ammar's. A smile crept outta my lips. He shifted his gaze to the Venatian bellboy carrying his baggage.

Andiamo (Lets go) *Ammar said in Italian.

Oh my Allah, I need to get a grip of myself. What is Ammar doing to a self-esteemed person like me?

Let's go hajiya. *Yesmeen uttered.

We used the elevator to the 6th floor of the hotel. Yesmeen opened the door with the key card. Oh my Good Lord, what a room. The room was well furnished with blue and white furniture. The beautiful Queen sized bed was decorated with a blue canopy. The curtains, the dressing mirror, the sofas, the bright light, everything was just so alluring.

Buona permanenza (Have a nice stay) *The bellboy said after dropping our baggage.

Thank you. *Yesmeen said as we both chuckled having no idea what he said.

I will shower first. *I said after the bellboy left.

Do that in a hurry, we have to go down in an hour you know. *Yesmeen stated.

Ok miss. *I uttered with a grin.

I had a very refreshing shower, performed wudhu and prayed asr and maghrib. I changed into my baby pink armless pencil gown, with a white blazer on top, wrapping my head with a baby pink veil. My face was natural.

We managed to get ready in an hour and used the elevator to the ground floor. One of the hotel workers directed us to the beautiful restaurant inside the hotel.

The long dining table was set with different recipes of Italian food. The aroma of the dishes was just so delightful.

Yesmeen and I moved closer and sat on two empty chairs. A good number of the students were already eating.

Aslam walked in, Ammar trailing behind. They both walked to the two seats opposite ours and settled down.

When did you two get here. *Aslam asked with a smile.

Just now. *I said smiling back at him.

Hi *Ammar greeted expressionless.

Hi *Yesmeen uttered.

I managed to compose myself not to look vulnerable. I was dying to talk to him but I wanted to held my head high as well.

I looked down on the different dishes on the table trying to make a good choice of what to eat since I have never tasted any before.

Here, this ones here taste good. *Aslam said pointing at five different dishes. Baccala mantecato, Ciccheti, Fritole, Risi e Bisi and Bigoli in Salsa.

We all dug into our delicious Venetian dishes, though I liked the Fritole and Bigoli in salsa best.

After having Torta della Nonna and Tiramisù as dessert, three of our lecturers walked in to make an announcement.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As you all know that it has been a tradition in Rayville for year one students to go on a one month trip to any two countries in the world. This year, we are staying here in Venice for two weeks, we will also be spending another two weeks in Amsterdam. *One of the lecturers said.

We want to inform you that this trip is not only to have fun but also to learn as well. All respective groups will prepare an essay on the traditions, cultures and history of both Venice and Amsterdam after the one month trip. It is therefore obligatory for the group members to explore the cities within the two weeks stay. Thank you. *Another lecturer added.

Any question? *The other one enquired.

Some students chorused a no and the lecturers head out. The place became noisy as everyone was excited to explore the beautiful city of Venice with their group members.

Aslam's face had a sad expression while Ammar has the ever serious look on his face.

Meet me in the reception tomorrow by 2pm. I hate waiting. *Ammar said to me standing up to leave.

It took me alot of hardwork to maintain my calmness. The happiness inside me was just beyond the ordinary.

I fell on my comfy bed hugging my pillow tight as soon as Yesmeen and I came back to our room.

Time to make memories in the romantic city of Venice. I murmured.

End of Chapter.

Wai Allah😷 This is the most difficult Chapter I wrote. I had to do alot of research about the Unique city of Venice. Note that every single detail about the city is true, the language, places and food mentioned above are real.
Anfa sha wahala but I must admit it was really fun writing this chapter.

To yan maata da Samari, an fa iso Venice😊
Fatima and Ammar are just about to start exploring the romantic city of Venice together, alone😲
Romantic Venice+Stiff Ammar+Sweet Fatima=?
Will Fatima be able to make the best memories of her life in Venice?
Find out in Rays of Love💕

I dedicate this chapter to the sweetest sister in the world @Reyhandalhatu
I love you Rey💙

Vote

Comment

And Share💖

Lot's of love😘

Teemah Shawai❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 249 23
Rocco Prescott has always been a good boy but destiny made him change into the badboy that has no feeling at all. The badboy that everyone feared. Ex...
69 6 4
Serene skies and beautiful lies Faithful tries to get eachother by Morals of our true love..... Felt as if life gave me a treasure trove~ Words swift...
4.4K 669 17
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
4.4K 253 10
It Can Trigger You!⚠️ As you can see it's a sumaan ff. So if you don't like it then ignore. If you like it, WELCOME! 😈 This is probably gonna be my...