His

By hiddengirl1996

This is a story about a girl named Aana peige. She was 20, Beautiful, shy and soft spoken but to her parents... More

prologue
Characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1.02k Views So Happy😀
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Fiction Award
10k Views
#68 In Romance
Words To Be Quoted
101 K Views Seriously
Epilogue
Lucky To Be Doomed
The Fiction Award 2018

Chapter 15

22.3K 949 8
By hiddengirl1996

Anna pov:

This was the first time I have seen him. He was so worried about his mother. He is so lucky to have a loving mother not like me.

When he immediately pulled me in a hug, I was a little taken back but hugged him back. I whispered few words to make him calm. He calmed a little but not to my satisfaction.

I have an unusual feeling in my heart, when I felt my shoulder wet. I looked and saw Mr. Vincent was crying. He immediately whipped his tears and composed himself. I felt terrible for him. I really wish for her mother to get well soon.

After that incident we booked tickets and thank God we got it. We went straight to the hotel, packed our things and left for the airport.

While we were in a plane, I was tried and too sleepy but scared to sleep. Just thinking about, if I sleep I will have a nightmare which I don't want right now. I was just trying to be awake the whole ride. I think Mr. Vincent saw it scared me; he holds my hand throughout we arrive to London.

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and saw, it was Mr. Vincent. He said that we arrived to London. I don't know when I sleep.

When I looked down at my hand saw he was still holding me. A smile creeps on my face. I feel too safe beside him.

After we left from airport he said
"I will drop you to your home and then to the hospital."

"thank you but go see your mother first, I can take a taxi from here." I told him
"I will drop you and then to the hospital." he said in a stern voice.

I didn't reply to him and just going through my phone. If there is any missed call but no. I forgot who is there to call me. I sighed and kept my phone down.

After about 15 minutes we reached my home. I thanked him, Mr. Vincent said " tomorrow take a day off you must be tired."

I would refuse to him but he showed his hand to stop. I obeyed to him. I once again thanked him. I got down of the car, took my bag and luggage. And went straight inside the house.

As I entered my house, I saw my mother sitting on a couch in the living area with a cup of tea in her hand. I just wanted to escape from her and go into my room. But that wasn't possible as I heard her calling my name.

"Oh, my dear look who is back. So finally you had time to get back home."
I didn't respond and just kept my head down not wanting to meet her gaze.
"Now do you atleast have the courtesy to look at me and reply to what i am asking,"

"I had an important meeting so i had to leave," I told her

"You did as you had to go with your so-called boss is it?" she raised her eyebrows looking at me.

"I am his personal assistant I will have to go with him,"

"Oh, please don't tell me all that I know what were you doing with him all alone,"
She shouted at me

"Mother please, how could you think like that about me" I almost had tears in my eyes. I didn't expect to hear something so low about me from her. I knew that she didn't like me but she thought this low of me.

"How dare you raise your voice in front of me" she said and raise her hand on me which came in contact on my face. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I touch my face, my lip was bleeding.
"Mother, do you do this to me what have i done," I said while touching my face.

She said nothing started betting me. I try to stop her but she wasn't stopping. She slapped me again, and this time felt down and my head hit the table. I touched my forehead it was also bleeding.

I tried to stand up but wasn't stable, so she pulled my hair to make me stand. She again slapped me and this time I came in contact with something hard.

And I fell down on the ground.

When I looked up and saw it was the least people which I expected.
He picked me up and gave me support to stand. "What is going on here" he shouted angrily. And pulled me in a hug.

Why is he here? I don't want him to see me like this. BROKEN.

Drake pov:

  I dropped Anna at her house and now I am on my way to the hospital. I am really worried about my mother. And I noticed that she had left her mobile phone in the car. So it was better to give it back to her now.

   So I took an u-turn back to her home. I reached her house, got down of the car.

    I was about to ring the bell but stopped when I heard some noises coming from the house. I heard some lady shouting at someone. Who could that be at Anna's house?

   I was about to ring the bell, then i heard Anna scream in pain. I saw the door wasn't closed so I rush inside the house.

    When I entered the house, I felt a body was a push and came in contact with my body. I helped the person to stand. And saw it was none other than Anna.

     I saw something that shocked me. When I looked at Anna her forehead and lip was bleeding. Even she had a bruise on her hand. I was so angry.
   "what is going on here" I shouted and pulled Anna in my arms. She winced in pain.

  "may I know who are you," the lady ask.

   "I am Anna's boss. Drake Vincent," I told here.

    "oh my so you are that boss with whom this slut was having fun all the time," she said in the bitter tone
  My fingers turn into the fist. I was just controlling my anger. How can this lady speak about her so ill?

  I just left her for 15 to 20 minutes and this happen to her. I had so many questions raise in my head.
    "Mr. Vincent what are you doing here?" she asked in her trembling voice. She was trying to control her tears.

    "stop your drama young girl. I am sure you must have to call him yourself." she said in duh tone.
  "No, she didn't ask me to come here. I saw that she had left her phone in the car. So I just came back to return it to her. Is there any problem if she calls me here?" I said angrily.

   "Thank you, sir but leave now... I mean you have to go... even to hospital for your mother." the whole thing she said while looking at the floor.
   "Anna is there any problem which I can help you." I asked her. She just shook her head.

  I didn't tell her anything just left the house. She looked so hurt. I want to heal her. I want to support her. She was looking broken. What can have happened in just 20 minutes? I need to find out.

   I got inside the car and drove to the hospital. Now I have to first go to the hospital. When I got the news about my mother. I called Chloe and Shawn to check my mother. They said that she had a few bruises on her head and her left leg fractured. I reached hospital. I rush inside the hospital. I went to the receptionist ask her the room number.

She said straight and left, 1st room.
   I found the room. Went inside without knocking. I sat my mother was sleeping and Chloe and Shawn were also sleeping on the couch. Shawn head was on Chloe's lap. It must tire them. Chloe, Shawn just smiled at them.
    Then I heard a knock on the door. I slowly opened and saw a doctor. He came in checked my mother and called me out.

    "Are you Drake Vincent, her son." he asked.

   "yes, may I know how is my mother," I asked.

  "She is fine, just need to rest a little, she had lost a lot of bleed and she will be all right. I can discharge her in 3 to 4 days.," He said. I thanked him.

   And went inside the room, went near my mother. She was looking pale and weak. I slowly touch her face, sat on the chair was near her bed.

  Two things were going in my mind one was my mother and the other was Anna. It shocked me went my eyes landed on her face she was bleeding. She was bleeding but still she was stubborn and i just don't want to make a scene so I walk out.

   I lay my head on my mother's lap still thinking about her. Tomorrow I will talk to her. And soon sleep took over me.

_______________________________________

Salam guys

  plzz dont forget to vote and comment. 😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.1K 59
What will happen when two most arrogant people meet each other? Meet Anika, a simple Bangladeshi girl who leaves her country for a better future. And...
1.5M 49.2K 52
| 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | When two powerful figures collide, there is bound to be a disaster. Zane Roman, a business tycoon. St...
4.8M 159K 50
Averey Adams has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died when she was born and her father died when she was in college. You can sa...
4.7M 108K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...