His Little Peach

By penny-pen-name223

Peter Pan Fanfiction More

Target
No Escape
Shadow of Doubt
Good Form; Bad Brother
Secrets
The Dark Hollow
Think Lovely Thoughts
Never Say Goodbye
The New Neverland
Going Home
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Pesky Complications
Love Hurts
A Curious Thing
Crystal Promises
The Nightmare Continues
Two Is The Beginning of The End.

Lost Girl

887 10 24
By penny-pen-name223

A/N: Song- Lost Girls by Tilly & The Wall.
---*-----*---

Girl, I know the hall looks dark
And the storm seems kind of scary. Your face lit up on beads of lightening. And you start, you start running. And your eyes were light screaming. And since there is no end, and no beginning"
---*-----*---

-3rd Person POV-

Thunder booms, the wind roars as the ship travels to it's destination. The ship rocks through the turbulent cyclone of water. When the ship shoots out and crashes into the sea. Once the ship steadies on the water, everyone lets got of the ship they had been clinging to for dear life. "Is that it?" Emma asks, looking at the piece of land coming into view. The young girl sits herself on the barrel and picks at her fingernails. "Hey" a woman's voice says causing the girl to flinch harshly. "thanks for coming?" Snow whispers gently to girl, hoping she doesn't flinch this time. "I didn't have a choice" she mumbles, not making eye contact with the older woman. "I know, but still..." Snow trails off not knowing what to say to the , the girl's eyes bore into Snow's for an answer as to why Rumple forced her to come. But Snow doesn't have the answer. "I don't know but you'll be alright." she promises the young girl who again looks at her fingers.

-

The silver hook wraps around the wheel of the ship "Why are you slowing down?" Regina asks Hook, annoyed "In case you didn't know my son's life is in danger." Regina says harshly. "Oh, I know my hotheaded queen. My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, link up with the widest part of the river. Then we sail right through and take him by surprise." he smiles to himself "The irony"

"What irony?" Regina questions confused "Oh I spent more time than I care to remember trying to leave this place to kill Rumplestiltskin and here I am sailing right back into its heart with him as my guest of honor. It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for."

-

Snow leaves the girl to talk to her daughter. The girl watches the exchange, when Rumple comes to talk to her. "As promised I took you away from your abusive parents." The girl flinches then nods and hands him a glowing magic stone. "Thanks Dearie." he says taking the stone. "Now what are you going to do with me?" she asks concerned as the ship lurches. "All in good time"

-

David watches wearily as he sees the girl flinch at Rumple's words. "I don't like this." He says to Snow. "I wonder why Rumple brought her, he didn't bring Belle." Snow comments "What bothers me is, that I don't know who she is, I don't think I've even seen her before." He adds Snow agrees she doesn't know where this girl came from or who she is.

-

The rock back and forth as David and Snow try to keep it steady. Regina joins them leaving the girl clinging to the rail of the ship. "What are you two doing?" Emma yells "Trying to keep it steady!" Snow yells back. "Hold on!" David yells. "Prepare for attack!" Hook yells, his words making the girl's heart sink. "Be more specific." Regina asks as she clings to part of the ship. The ship creaks and the wind howls. "If you've got a weapon then grab it!" Hook yells helping David with the wheel. The girl covers her ears at the screeching noise. "What's out there!? A shark?! A whale?!" Emma yells "A kraken?!" David offers "Worse." Hook supplies

"Mermaids."

-

"Why did we leave them?" the girl asks moving closer to Rumple as she hears a howling in the distance. He says nothing as he leads them into a make shift campsite. The girl gasps in horror as she says a dead man laying on the ground. She takes a step back as she sees a woman crawling on the ground with an arrow sticking out of her back. She watches as Rumple walks to the injured one. "So where is he?" he says, seemingly not caring about the woman's condition "Henry. Now. Now. I can help you speak." He says bending toward the woman, the girl watches in amazement as Rumple makes the arrow disappear cause the woman to gasp in relief. "Thank you: the woman says "Where's Henry...they killed him?" Rumple questions "I don't think so, I told him to run, and he did " she woman says, look up at the man. "Where?"

"The jungle.....Pan wants him, he's behind all this. Look Mr. Gold, I didn't know who I was working for. I'm sorry about Neal, I'm so sorry" She explains sadly

"I know" Rumple says kneeling down the her level. The girl watches with wide eyes as she anticipates his next move "You were merely a pawn" Rumple says his brown eyes staring into hers.

"Can.....can you forgive me?"

"No." Rumple says as he rips out her heart. The girl stands starts backing away in fear. Rumplestiltskin stands up with the red, beating heart in his hand and starts squeezing. The once vital organ is now dust in Rumple hand. He watches emotionless as the girl runs away from him in fear. He turns and goes in the opposite direction.

The girl runs through the woods. Tree branches tore at her skin and clothes. She trips and stumbles on a tree root. She clutches her ankle in pain. She hisses as her hand makes contact with the wound. She rests with her back against a tree. She looks at her bloodied hands and faints from the sight.

-

It's morning when the girl opens her eyes, she looks at her ankle and inspects the damage done to it. It's infected, swollen, and painful. She winces as she pokes at it. That's when she hears it a growl. She sees a wolf starting at her hungrily. The snarling animal inches closer as salvia drips from his sharp teeth. With the help of the tree she stands up, she tries to run but she doesn't get far. She feels the teeth of the wolf dig into her." She screams in pain, she tries to fight her way free from the wolf but she can't get free.

She sees a rock and reaches for it. When she grabs it she smashes it into the wolf skull, killing the animal. She looks in horror at the rock and throws it far from her. Tears well up in her eyes but she blinks them away and slowly moves away from the carcass. It's night when she makes it to a lake she sticks her injured ankle and bites through the pain as she cleans it. Grabbing a large leaf she wraps the wound. Along the river bed she finds a large stick and uses it as a walking stick. She adjusts her cloak and sticks her hood up hoping it hides her from predators.

-

She stops when she sees a boy, clad in green. She quickly drops her stick and runs, fear over taking the pain. She squeals when she's slammed against a tree. Hands on either side of her head. "Who are you?" A British voice asks, she shuts her eyes as the bark of the tree digs into her back painfully.

-

The boy growls when he doesn't get an answer, he roughly grabs the hood and pulls it down. His eyes widen when he sees it's a girl under the hood. He looks into her fearful brown eyes. He quickly regains his composure and smirks "Well, what do have here?" He questions enjoying how the girl flinches when he speaks to him. He watches as her mouth opens and closes, he's getting more and more annoyed with this girl. She can't say anything, because she's lost in his forest green eyes, even though they look like they could kill her she can't help but be in awe at the sight of them.

-

She backs up further into the tree and starts to tremble under his harsh, intense, non-faltering gaze, black spots start invading her vision and she feels herself falling forward. But she can't stop herself because she passes out.

-Pan's POV-

The girl's eyes unfocused and flutter shut, her body sways dangerously. I back up as she falls forward, crashing to the ground. I nudge her with my foot but she remains unmoving. How boring the game was just getting fun. I watch as the girl lays unconscious on the dirt. I roll my eyes at her pathetic-ness. I push her onto her back, her brown hair covers her face so I tuck it out of the way. Scratches litter her forehead, what concerns me is the bruise on her hair line, it's old and fading but still it's large enough to catch my attention.

I sense Felix coming beside me, he eyes the girl before turning to me. "What do we do with her?" he asks, I look back at him. "Put her in a cage, and hang it by my treehouse." I order, Felix grabs her and takes her away. I'm curious about my new toy but I must wait until she awakes but that's fine I got bigger fish to fry."

-

Later that night I see movement in the cage. I lean on my windowsill to try to talk to my newest prisoner. "Will you tell me who you are now?" I ask harshly, even in the dark I can see her brown eyes widen in surprise. "Fine don't talk but you will not be leaving that cage." I say pulling my body back inside, with a wave of my hand I close the curtain to the window blocking the girl and the cage from my sight.

-

-6 Days Later-

I just got back after catching Emma and the others in a trap, not my problem they cheated. Using magic on the map how predictable. I scoff at the memory. I look at Henry who seems lost but not the kind of lost I need. I groan why won't he break. Well he does have the heart of The Truest Believer. Felix comes over to me with a look on his face, great just what I needed.

"Pan do you plan on killing that girl? Because she's been in her cage for six days now." Felix asks in an annoyed tone. Girl....oh shit! I was so preoccupied with Henry I forgot about her! "Dekan, Les why don't you and the others take Henry to the waterfall? Maybe get some fish for dinner?" I say, I watch the boys scatter through the woods, once they're out of sight I turn to Felix. "Go get her." I say to Felix, I watch as he walks to the cage. What am I going to do with her?

-

Felix brings the girl who avoids my gazes. "Now who are you?" I ask her, "Don't you know? What about where you're from? Your parents?" I shoot off questions, she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know my name, my parents never gave me one! I was taken from my town put in another then dragged her! I don't know who I am or where I belong! I'm pathetic, I cry at everything, and I'm scared of everything and everyone! Are you happy now?!" She yells catching me off guard. Maybe I went too far? Well if she'd just answer the damn question. She takes off running, Felix goes to chase her. I grab his arm, stopping him. My eyes follow the retreating figure.

"No, let her go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 14 25
This a sequel to my fan fiction story Savior! If you haven't read that one this book isn't going to make sense. Please go check it out.
711 176 21
Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and OUAT fanfic _______________________________________ When high school sweethearts are broken apart by magic and power, the...
110K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...