The Past Repeated Book 2

By Guineapig10101

This is book 2 of Mafia King and the Waitress. So I suggest if you haven't read the first one then go read it. More

Background Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note Sorry
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHORS NOTE

Author's Note Continue

8.5K 179 8
By Guineapig10101

So I recently asked you guys if the new story I want to write is something you want to read. I decided to write a prologue of the story as well as it being kind of a test chapter. Hopefully anyone who was curious about it or wanted something to read to see if it is something you want to read you can go and read it. It is called Mafia Don's Daughter. I hope you guys go look at it and like it. 

Please, Please, PLEASE comment. 

Whether you comment on here or on the new story, your comments mean a lot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 12 12
Hello everyone this is my second book I hope you all will like the story and I am sorry in advance for my bad grammar๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. This is not the actual dis...
10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...
49.4K 803 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...