JEWEL #ProjectNigeriaUC2017 [...

By FMwrites

They say you only truly Love once. And that your First Love is never yours to Keep. Enjoy the short story of... More

Authors Note.
🌼✉💎

Thank You.

1K 143 20
By FMwrites

Hello everyone.

So JEWEL💎made it to🎈Third Place 🎉 in the Short story contest.

I would like to say a very big Thank You to ProjectNigeria and it's wonderful Team of Judges for providing us with such an opportunity not just to compete but to let out our writing abilities and allow them to soar and for also creating a platform where Nigerians could come together.

To everyone who took time to read and comment. I want to say a very big thank you for the support. I've gone through every comment and believe me I felt the same way when writing it. (Don't ask about my first love 😉).
Thank You all.

FMwrites🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...