Smosh Life

By EdelmanFreak11

Y/N Padilla's younger sister of Smosh star Anthony Padilla is sent to California to live with her brother, bu... More

Intro
A warm welcome
Too Real
Trip
First day
Tuesday fun
DAB
Stop
Games
Go for it
Home
Are we friends ?
I Still Love You
Update ... where now ?
Troublesome Road
Beach Day Fun
I Can Explain
Til death do us part...
Update!!

Smosh HQ

2.4K 25 12
By EdelmanFreak11

Everday outfitt

Pjs

I woke up to music playing and the smell of pancakes had filled the room. I rolled out of bed a threw on some neat clothing and headed opened the door to find Gizmo on top of a book shelf messing with Pip," Gizmo he doesn't want to play " I said picking up the small kitten. " morning sis " Anthony said putting pancakes on a plate for me " well thanks " I said after sitting Gizmo on the couch " we are gonna head to Smosh HQ in about ten so eat fast " Anthony said before heading to his room to most likely change . I then are fast and headed to the bathroom to put my hair up in a tight bun. " you ready to go " he said as he opened his bedroom door " yep " I said as he pulled out a camera " what are you doing " I asked him " well I am gonna introduce you in a breakfast time with Smosh video, we are meeting Ian at Hardees " Anthony said before starting to film " today I have someone new to introduce you guys to, this is my sister y/n she is gonna be joining Smosh Games , she is awesome at video games like me " Anthony said showing the camera towards me " hi " I said before opening up the door " so y/n where are we eating this morning " Anthony said as we both opened up the car doors " how about Hardees " I said to him as he turned on the engine " well lets go " he said as he handed me the camera " so y/n tell the fans about yourself, " He said looking at the camera " well my favorite game is (your favorite game) but I am great at almost any games I live acting and screwing around with funny videos but I hate selfies " I said as we entered Hardeea drive thru " I thought we were meeting Ian here " I asked pointing the Camera at Anthony " we are gonna eat at Smosh HQ " he said back to me before he ordered our food then pulled out of the parking lot " don't eat the food yet " he told me as I sited the camera on the dashboard " I not gonna touch the food " I told him as we pulled into a parking spot " so this is where you work " I asked him looking at him then the camera " yep amd you will be working with the smosh games crew I will introduce you all of them after we eat " Anthony said as we both got out of the car. I then grabbed the camera and we headed inside Anthony turned off the camera, since we hadn't got inside the office yet . " Morning Mari " he said to a girl with headphones around her neck " who is this " she asked looking at me " this is my sister y/n she is joining Smosh Games she is great at video games " Anthony said looking back at Mari who then put her hand out for me to shake which I then shook " hi " I said back to her " hello , would you like me to introduce you to everyone " she said before being cut of by Ian " where is my food " he said running in the room to see the 3 of us " hey y/n you can go with Mari and me and Ian will due the breakfeast with Smosh " he said which I agreed to and he and Ian then walked away " well lets meet everyone " Mari said which I then followed her " so you like video games " she said smiling at me " yes I love about any games " I told her which made the smile on her face to brighten. " well lets go " she said as she opened a door to a big office with a bunch of boys with head phones sat at computers playing GTA 5 " you play GTA " Mari asked looking back at me " this has to be one of my favorites " I said back to her which brought attention to me from all the guys. One with long hair got up and walked over to us " hi I am Wes " he said handing me a cookie " and you may be " one with black hair asked me " I am y/n I am joining Smosh Games , I play GTA " I said back to the boy who then introduced himself as Jovenshire or Josh . " you want to play with us " Wes asked guiding me towards a empty desk " this can be your desk that is Sohinki" Wes said putting to the smiling male " hi you can call me Sohinki " he said holding out his hand which I shook " so this is my desk " I asked Sohinki who nodded " you can put what you want on it and play games on the computer GTA should already be on their you can create a account if..." He began before I caught him off " I will download my account " I said back to him smiling,which brought a smile across his face " we can introduce you in Grand Theft Smosh " he said before getting a "that a good idea " from everyone else " my account is up " I said as I put on headphones " do the intro Joven " Sohinki said " Hello guys we have a new member joining us who is a girl her name is y/n , her gamer name is (gamername) " john said as he tried to run over Sohinki " what the fuck " Sohinki said as he pulled out a smg " hey guys having fun outside " I said as I ran arouns the huge apartment " hey that isn't fair " Lasercorn said before blowing up my car " not funny man " I said back before exiting the apartment to then blowing up LCorn with a rocket. " Bitch " he said as he responded.

" well that was the game " Wes said before turning off all of our cameras " you are great at GTAs " Lasercorn said giving me a handshake "truce" he said "truce" I said back before laughing " let us in " a girl said from outside the door. Wes then unlocked the door to show a girl with blonde some what curly hair " I want to introduce myself " she said as she walked over to me " I am Courtney " she said hugging me " thank god a girl " I said which brought a frown to the guys faces " I am kidding with you guys" you say back to them causing a smile to come over sohinkis face. " I want you to come meet the smosh crew " Courtney said as she walked towards the door motioning for me to follow " I will talk to you guys later " I said to the 4 of them before heading out of the door " they seem already attached to you " Courtney said then giggled " funny " I said back to her as we walked down the hall "here we are " she said " the kingdom of the squad " she then added on " cool " I said as she opened the door " guys the new games memeber is here " Courtney said to the 4 people in the room " hey " I said walking into the room as Courtney shut the door behind me " hi " the other girl said " I am Olivia " she told me as she continued to play on her phone " and I am Noah " Noah said as he got up to shake my hand " I am y/n " I said to all of them " I am Keith " the other boy said as he took of his head phones " im Shayne " the last one said getting up and walking over to us " do you guys want coffee because I want coffee " Shayne said before shaking my hand " you ok " Noah asked wide eyed " yea just want some coffee " Shayne said " you have coffee on your desk " Courtney said pointing at it " o yea I knew that " he said going back to his desk with a tomatoe red face. " I am gonna get back to Smosh games , Wes wants me to film a video with him and lasercorn" I said to them before waving at all of them " talk to you guys later " I said before leaving the room to be meeted by a tall man wearing a hat " sup girl but who are you " he said " I'm y/n and I am the new member in smosh games Anthony is my brother " I said " I am Flitz I am apart Smosh games " he said before the both of us headed to the game room " y/n we are doing a Cell Outs do you wanna join " Lasercorn asked me " sure " I said before following him Mari and Wes to a room " hey guys we have are new Smosh Games member here with us y/n" Lasercorn said " thank god a girl " Mari said to the camera " anyways welcome guys back to cell outs today we are playing dead target " Mari said before holding up the tablet as she started the game " kill the Mario zombies " Wes said as Mari tried to keep up her score " damit I died " she said before handing the device to Wes " pew pew " he said trying to add fun to the moment " good job " Lasercorn said sarcastically to Wes when he died " me next " LCorn said taking ahold of the game " die zombie bitches " he said cheering " where did he come from " lasercorn screamed as he died " my turn " I said before turning of the Italian " why you turn it off " wes said " well if I am gonna play the game I want to no what to do " I said as I got into the game " 5th round how?!?" Lasercorn asked as I finally went down " dang it , it was going so well " I said before we headed to Matt Raubs car to were I was in between lasercorn and Mari . " alright guys you ready " Matt said as he backed up the car " what did you guys play " he added on " zombies " Mari yelled " Zombies and Italian " Matt said before saying what the heck as. The car door swung open and Sohinki took Mari out of the car " what is happening " wes said as sohinki shut the door "you always get to do cool stuff I want to do cool stuff, I am a zombie fan I like zombies " Sohinki said " where is Mari " I asked " what did you do to Mari " lasercorn asked " I pulled her out of the car, that happened " Sohinki said " in passed it " lasercorn said " I want a slushee " sohinki said " I second that " I said to Matt " no slushes that has nothing to do with what we are doing , anyways Halloween is coming up so how about a candy corn buffet " Matt said which killed Wes " candy candy " wes said " why did I say that " Matt said " you no how I get when I am upset I pull people out of cars " sohinki said.

We got to the place in I think about 15 mins. " out of car but do not take off your blind folds " Matt said opening his car door he then lead us into the what seemed to be store "ok blind folds off " he said as the three of us took of are blind folds " wow " I said looking around " guns " Wes said " their everywhere " LCorn said smiling "guys this is Joe of tackcity " Matt said before backing up a bit " hi I run this airsoft facility " he begun " are we gonna shoot zombies " sohinki asked " today you are here for a zombie , you will get one gun and 20 bullets so be careful with the amount of bullets you use ,also you need to find two of these boxes " he said as he held up a white briefcase. " carry them to the back field " he said again" you ready to kill sum zombies " he said which caused all four of us to scream with excitement as we picked up are guns and ammo we then were lead to a room where only camera men followed us " we are staying together " Wes said 

before noticing me and Sohinki walking off " Guys come on " Wes said before being pulled away by Lasercorn who was determined to beat me and Sohinki. " This is a bad idea " I said as we walked around the corner to see the fake zombies in a huddle.

Minutes later Sohinki got "bit" and so did Lcorn who came back as a zombie and me and wes had to kill him again not once but twice. " We are almost done " I said breathing heavy as I noticed wes was on the ground getting swarmed by zombies " y/n go " he said before doing a fake sigh and cough then adding a blah sound as he fell to the ground. I took of running and got mobbed and I just layed down not even caring about the fact zombies." Well that was fun " I said after noticing that they stopped filming " Guys we need to get back to Smosh HQ" Matt said before leading us all to the car. " What is going on " I asked as we got in the car " Sunny wants to do a leftover Easter egg hunt battle between Smosh games vs Smosh Squad " Matt said as we headed back to the office " But then it would be 7 to 5 " Wes said to matt " That is unfair " Wes said looking at him " Well Wes you can join Smosh Squad for the day " Matt said laughing " Yay " Wes said all the way to the office " Thank god we are out of that car " I said to Sohinki who smiled in reply " Lets go people " Lasercorn said as the 4 of us ran to meet everyone in Squad office " Wes is joining you guys " Lasercorn breathed out before we started the challenge " hey Y/N "Shayne said to me which caused Sohinki to get more close to me " well lets do this " Mari said as Sunny started the count down " 3...2...1...GO" he yelled which caused everyone to run out of the office " Y/n follow me " Sohinki yelled to me " on my way " I said picking up eggs on the way " Eat the beans " I told sohinki who hadn't ate a single jelly bean " Do you like Shayne " he asked me " I mean as a friend " he spat out noticing what he had asked me " Well sure all of you guys are really nice more of you then others but I don't have favorites yet " I said back to him which brought relief over him " Take this weapon " Joven said handing me and Sohinki a fake sword "Nice " I said back to him as the whole games group went into complete stealth mode " Lets sneak around here the charge them " I said leading in the front "  maybe you should stay back here with us " Sohinki said which lead him to get a laugh from Mari  " I am fine " I said before motioning that the Squad is running from the other side so we will have to be fast. " got you " I said as Shayne ran by and hit the sword " O god I am gone here I go as I parish will you rember me for being a hero as I die " he said acting out a slow painful death " Shit I didn't mean to kill anyone " I said trying to add onto the drama which everyone laughed at us over except Sohinki who was just pissed " I am alive " Shayne said as he gave me a smile when he noticed me kneeling beside him " Lets see who won Romeo and Juliet of Smosh " Courtney said as everyone then ran into the Squad office except me and Shayne who sat there until the stampede passed " You have pretty eyes " he told me as I helped him up " no hard feeling if the other wins right " I asked him which he then shook my hand in a truce as we walked into the room " 43...44...45...46...47..." Flitz said " We won " Mari said which then all of the games members cheered . All of the Squad members went nuts and Shayne charged Sohinki who fought back but to me it looked so real. After the mess was cleaned up Mari,Lasercorn,Joven,Flitz,Wes and Sohinki went out to eat " Do you wanna come " Mari asked me " I got to pass but thanks for asking " I said knowing that it would be awkward to sit and eat with Sohinki if he had ignored after what happened with Shayne in the hall. " Bye "they all said leaving me in the smosh games office by myself. Two minutes after they left Noah and Keith ran into the room and sited beside me " What's up " I asked them " Do you want to go out to eat with our crew " Noah asked " We are going to get frozen yogurt " Keith said " I am in "I said getting up " Ok lets head to the car " Keith said as we opened up the front doors to be greeted by Oliva Shayne and Courtney " how are all gonna fit in a car " Noah asked " I can dive and Noah Courtney and Oliva could ride with me then you two could ride together " Keith said trying not to smile as we all headed to the cars " Fine with me " I said as I followed Shayne to his car " here we go" he said opening up my car door. " thank you " I said back to him as we both were in the car. " Hey I know we just met " shayne said before adding on " but I can tell that I am gonna like you a you no person " he said trying to sound not creepy " hey you don't seem so bad your self " I said to him which caused him to smile "Your to funny " he said as we pulled into the frozen yogurt parking lot behind Noah's car " We are here " Shayne said throwing his arms up in the air " Do you want to take you no I picture so I can post it to Instagram " He asked before we got of the car "Sure I said as he pulled out his phone and moved closer to me as we both did a funny face " Lets go before Courtney throws a temper tantrum from having to wait to get the yogurt " Shayne said as we both got out of the car and headed into the store " Cheesecake " Olivia screamed as we walked into the door " I am gonna wait to you guys get yours first " Noah said siting down beside Keith. You got a cup and went to the machine and reached for ( Favorite Fro yo " when I ended up touching Shayne's hand " I am sorry " I say as my face turned bright red " Its ok " he said moving away from the machine to let me get some first. When I heard the bell on the door ring " Y/n " I heard Anthony say as he and Ian walked into the door " Yogurt " Ian said running to the machine " Hey Anthony " I said after I paid for my yogurt and sited down beside him " I am sorry I left you all day " he said as he noticed Shayne staring at you guys " Hey Shayne , " Anthony said before adding on " Thanks for driving my sister here " Anthony said before getting up to get some yogurt himself " o Anthony is your brother , o wow I feel stupid " Shayne said laughing " It is ok " I said before motioning for Shayne to sit down beside me " Hey guys " I heard from Wes and Mari as the Smosh Games members walk in " Hey guys " I said turning around awkwardly " Hey y/n " Wes said " Sup (nickname) " Lasercorn said siting beside me " where is Sohinki " I asked looking at all of Smosh Games members " we don't no he stormed out of the restuarnt about 30 mins ago " Flitz said which grabbed mine attention " I am sure he is ok though " Mari said as she ate her yogurt " Hey Y/N are you ready to head home " Anthony said after he threw away his garbage " Yea I guess " I said heading to the door " Bye guys " I said as me and Anthony headed to the car with Ian following close behind " I am gonna stay at your place tonight , my car is at the shop getting worked on " Ian said as the three of us got in the car " It is pretty here when it is dark outside " I said staring out the window " yep and I am glad you decided to move down here and start something new by joining Smosh Games " Anthony said as we pulled into the driveway " I am still wide awake " I said once we got inside the house to see Gizmo and Pip cuddled together on the couch " That is so cute " I said a I pulled out my phone to take a picture to see so many follow requests on Instagram " this comment says , your sister is hot " Ian said reading his tweeter comments to Anthony " wow people love me " I said siting beside Anthony. I then opened my page and followed everyone in smosh games and smosh squad " so many people already ship you and Shayne " Ian said looking up at me , then at Anthony who just shook his head " Nope " He said getting up, then he headed down the hall " Do you want to play a game " I asked Ian turning on the Wii " JUST DANCE " Ian screamed which caused Anthony to run down the hall " I will text everyone " Ian said

Ian to Shayne,Courtney,olivia,keith,noah,sohinki ,lasercorn,mari,flitz,wes,joven.

Joven- cant make it I am sick sorry

Noah- is Y/n there because I am in

Olivia- to tired for your bullcrap

Keith-cant a man get some sleep around here maybe tomorrow

Sohinki- sure I will right over

Lasercorn- Babycorn is asleep I will be over soon #Iancorn

Courtney-pass but thanks for the invite

Mari-I am in

Flitz- I will be there soon

Wes- I got cookies

Shayne - I am on my way be over in a bit

I changed into my pjs then came back into the room to be meted by Wes who had a jar of cookies " Cookie for a princess " he said heading me a chocolate chip one " Thank you Wes I said before siting down to be greeted by Lasercorn and Ian playing just dance and dancing to Let It Go " Go Ian " I said laughing as I noticed Shayne walk in " Shayne " I said walking over to the surprised man " Hey " he said hugging me back " you gonna dance " I asked him as Wes and Mari took a turn " me and Shayne are next " I said as Sohinki walked into the door then walked over to Lasercorn and Flitz ." What are we gonna dance to " Shayne asked looking over at me "umm I don't know " I said back to him causing him to laugh "how about I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eye Peas " Shayne asked as Ian and Lasercorn finished their round showing that Lasercorn had won " I am good with that " I said looking up at him as he turned on the song " I am gonna win " Shayne said before the music started to play " for god sake she is a legend " Noah said looking at the smosh games members wide eyed " She is ok " Flitz said " She would kill me in a match " Sohinki said looking over at me and Shayne laughing together " I wish that was me " he muttered " What was that " Lasercorn asked giving Sohinki a grin " You like Y/n " Lasercorn said quietly which caused Sohinki to explode " I do not " he screamed which caused everyone to stare at him.

"what is his deal " Shayne whispered to me as the song was starting to end " You are not trying to make me lose focus are you because I will kill you " I said to him which caused him to laugh. we got done with are  match and almost everyone had left except Lasercorn who was playing with a bouncy ball, Sohinki who was lying on the couch and Shayne who was talking to Ian . " Going to sleep ( childhood nickname ) " Anthony asked as I headed towards the hall " most likely " I said before adding on " Night everyone " I yelled which caused everyone to look at me " Night " Lasercorn said " Goodnight " Ian said " night " Sohinki said almost quietly " Night sleep well " Shayne said after blowing a fake kiss. I got into my room and lied on my bed thinking about the day I had just had with amazing people who already feel like family.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 104 15
AU: Saige and Shayne are siblings who grew up as child actors. Along the way, Shayne met his best friend Damien and, in adulthood, Saige meets her ro...
1.7K 79 19
Everything is going well for Bella, she has her brother, and new best friends, and a boyfriend that is perfect to and for her. But theres one problem...
31.2K 363 36
This is a Shayne topp x reader so if you like smosh and Shayne topp you might want to read this. In this book you are Anthony Padilla's younger siste...
42.2K 537 38
Jazmin is a member of Smosh Games. Noah is a member of a newly part of Smosh called the "Smosh Squad." Once Noah meets Jazmin, feelings start to erup...