Pen Friends

由 aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... 更多

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!

1.8K 137 38
由 aanavats01

Rian's P.O.V.

".. and they kissed", I said and heard gasps from the girls and whistles from the boys of our group. I, Rian Louis is sitting with Cali, Max, Mike, Ashley, Ellie, Jason and Nial in an empty classroom far away from Nicole and Austin.

I finished telling them each and everything amongst constant bickering of Nial and Cali to beat the shit of Austin and Ashley's snickering of how good is Austin to be with someone like Nicole and also trying to stop the almost fight these Nicole versus Austin's group were about to pick.

"What do you want from us now?", Cali asked.

"And what can we do? It's their life Rian, I don't think they would appreciate our interference", Ellie said.

"I'm also not supporting Austin with that girl Nicole", Ashley said.

"Guys, I'm shipping those two and I need you to help me. I wanna give them a chance, they're best for each other", I said.

"But Nicole hates Austin", Jason said.

"Who actually loves her", Mike told.

"But Nicole doesn't know this", said Nial.

"And she doesn't need to know right now also", I said.

"Then?", Max asked.

"Fine, listen to me. Here's a plan...", I said and told them about my plan. They groaned at first but then agreed.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Nicole's P.O.V.

It was lunch break and I was sitting to the most seculded corner of the canteen far far away from where Austin and his group sit. I don't wanna see him and would prefer dying than talking to him.

I rubbed my sweaty palm on my jeans and with my head as low as possible, I was fully concentrating on my burger in my hand. One wrong move of my eye and if I saw Austin then, I know I would be paranoid.

"There she is", I jumped a bit in my seat hearing unexpected voice towards me and saw Ellie, Nial, Jason and Cali making their way towards my seat. I also noticed Rian, Ashley, Mike and Max moving towards the other table where Austin was sitting with his back towards me.

"Where have you been since morning?", Cali asked.

"I should be the one asking that question. Where were all of you guys since two lectures?", I asked narrowing my eyes at all of them.

They all shared a knowing look with each other and then Ellie said, "We knew what happens between you and Austin".

I froze listening to her and heat rose upto my cheeks. I wasn't ready to tell them about the kiss I share with Austin. But, still I've to dig out how much they exactly know about me and Austin.

"What did you know?", I asked eyeing each one of them.

"We knew that Austin lied to you about his identity and now you're mad at him which you should be", Nial said.

"And because he wasn't sorry a bit for his behaviour, we decided to boycott him", Cali said.

"And his group also", Nial said.

"No, you guys shouldn't do this. It's wrong, you can't broke your friendship with someone for me. Look, I can handle it", I said.

Yeah, why not? My inneself mocked.

Shut up!!

"No, Nicole. We're with you. Rian is my brother but I'm very disappointed with him, I'm so sorry for his behaviour. I've not talked to him for like a week", Ellie said sadly and with guilt in her voice.

"Don't be. I'm not mad at you and I've no complaints from Rian also. He was just fulfilling his responsibility as a friend of Austin", I said and they nodded.

"Fine, if you want us to forgive them then you've to accept my one condition", Cali said.

"What?", I asked.

"Umm, only if you'll come to this party which Nial is throwing at his home this weekend",  Cali said.

"Party?", I whined and continued, "I don't think I'm willing for any party right now".

"Ok, then Ellie is not going to forgive Rian ever. Ellie, just forget that you've a brother and I'll forget that I've a boyfriend", Cali said being all dramatic.

"Hey, shut up. I didn't mean that. Ellie, I don't want you to stop talking to your brother or anyone of you to stop talking to anyone for me. If my coming to this party means so much then fine I'll come", I said.

"Great", Cali clapped.

"But you've to get a partner Cole", Nial said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Well, that's the rule. Only couples are allowed to this party. I'm throwing this party along with some of the other college students. It's a kind of romantic party for couples", Nial said looking with adoration at Ellie.

"How am I going to get some stupid partner for your stupid party", I said annoyed. I'm so fed up from boys!!

"I'll bring one of my friend. You can meet him first if you want", Jason suggested.

I guess, it would be better if I'll allow someone else to find a partner for me because I myself sucks at this. Let's just go with the flow Nicole.

"Fine, I'll meet him tomorrow", I said and I heard gape from my over dramatic friends.

"I didn't expect you to agree so soon", Jason replied looking at me surprised.

"I didn't expect anything from me also", I said chuckling and then after having lunch we all moved to our respective classes.

It was my arts class and I just prayed that I don't have to face Austin in this one class as after this class I've have gymnastics class as the last class, I'll skip that one easily.

I took out my sketchbook from the locker and moved to the class. The classroom was empty, it's strange as class was about to start in five minute and no one had arrived.

Still, I sat down on the front seat in the corner and waited for others to come. Holidays are over and I guess everyone must have attended college today then where is everyone.

I dialled Nial's number as he's with me in this class. He didn't picked up, I again dialled his number, still no answer. I then started finishing my sketch only when the door of the classroom opened with a bam. I jumped a bit in my seat and looked up to witness Austin standing right in front of me.

I gulped nervously and he kept looking at me with an intense look in his eyes. I ignored him and again started making sketch but was failing miserably due to my hands shaking out of nervousness.

"What are you doing here?", He asked.

"I ain't talking to you, so shut up", I replied rudely. I was nervous but I was angry like hell from him. I hate him.

"We have a free class today, do you know that?", He again asked ignoring my comment.

Oh, that's why the class is empty!!

I looked at him, he was standing near the door folding his hands across his chest, must be waiting for my reply but sad to say he's not getting any.

I packed my stuff, picked up notebook and moved to the door. He stood in front of me, making my heart race it's beat.

"Get a side", I said looking straight into his eyes.

"We need to talk", he said.

"You wish, I need to go", I said.

"I know that you're mad at me because I kissed you but-", he was about to say something but I stopped him.

"I said I don't wanna talk to you. I don't even remember that we kissed, it was a one time mistake, that's it", I said casually as if it doesn't effect me whilst in reality, I can't think about anything else other than that one kiss.

"Yeah, you're right. It was a mistake. It won't happen again", he said gritting his teeth and then left the room.

I also ignored his wierd behaviour and moved out of the class. Since, I've got a lot of free time with me, I decided to get some fresh air.

I quickly messaged Cali that I'll be leaving college. I walked outside the college and moved to the lake side. Since, it's that month of the year when our college held intercollege competitions so students of different colleges kept on coming now and then to get an idea of their rooms and playground depending on which activity they're taking part in.

As I'm good for nothing, I stay away from these competitions whilst Cali and Ashley are taking part in fashion designing, Nial, Rian, Max and Mike are taking part in football. Jason is taking part in music and I don't wanna know about Austin. I'm very much fine away from him.

I was in all my thoughts that I didn't saw someone in front of me. Way to go day dreaming and as a result I collided with a rock body. I looked up and saw three boys with yellow shirt staring at me.

They were wearing shorts and sports shoes also and one of them had a football in his hand. Frankly, they all were a treat to eyes but right now, I'm not in a mood.

"I'm sorry", I said slowly and walked past them only to be stopped again.

Someone holds my hand from behind. I turned and saw the boy I collided a few second before was holding my hand.

"Why in so hurry bae? At least introduce yourself", the blonde jerk said pulling me towards him.

I wasn't in my best mood and he was pissing me even more. Oh, god pay mercy to him.

"Let go, you asshole", I said trying to free myself.

"Oh, fiesty huh! I like it. Let's have some fun", he pulled me towards him and man, he's so heavy. He placed his hands on my waist. I tried to push him but all in vein. His friends were all hooting and whistling.

"Let go or you'll suffer", I warned him.

He just smirked and leaned down to kiss me. Only when he was inches apart from my face, I just hit my head hard with his head.

"Oww", I winced in pain and so do he. My head spinned almost due to sudden hit but this hurt is worth because he losened his grip on me. I removed my bag and hit it hard on his face.

He fall on ground because he wasn't prepared. His friends ran to him to check on him. They eyed me angrily and I gulped.

"You bi*ch, you're so dead", one of his friends eyed me.

I'm so dead!!

I ran fast deep inside the forest and those wolves like boys were running behind me. I ran as fast as I could but they were more fast than me, why won't they? They're are freakin sports person.

I soon reached near lake, I was looking behind time to time to see that they don't catch me and as I looked forward, I collided hard with a rock body again, making him and me, both fall on ground. I hit my head to the tree by my side whislt falling.

Gosh, my head!!

I winced in pain still I got up holding my head taking support of the tree.

"Are you kidding me?", I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes fully and saw Austin glaring at me angrily whilst stroking off dust from his clothes.

"There she's", I heard from behind and saw all three morons were running towards me only.

Austin saw me with a knowing look and I just ran behind him but my head was still spinning. They all stopped at some distance from us.

The blonde I hit before had a blue eye by now and he was giving me death glare.

"You've to pay for this missy", he said shooting fires towards me.

"You did this to him?", Austin asked looking at me in disbelief.

"I wanna do more worse but they're are a team and I'm alone", I said hiding myself behind him.

"Hey, you. Give the girl to us", one of the boy said to Austin. I compare Austin with them. They all were above six feet whilst Austin was only five eleven.  They can easily get us.

"Ok", Austin said and I gaped. Did he just said ok?

"What? How could you leave me alone with these wolves?", I asked looking at him.

"What do you think am I? Can't you see they're a team and I can't fight with all of them. What am I? Superman?", He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"You're a boy and you need to protect me", I said reminding him about his duties.

"I would love to only if you're a girl. But I see you did pretty good damage to one of them", Austin said chukling.

"Just leave. We don't have whole day", The blonde I hit growled. Austin nodded and was about to walk away but I hold his hand. He turned towards me and then nodded.

He moved closer to me and whispered in my ears, "On count of three". He holds my hand and looking at those boys he started counting.

"One, two, three", he said and then looking at me, he increased the grip on my hand and shouted, "Run for your life". In a blink of second, he ran pulling me with him. The blonde and his gang ran behind us.

Run as fast as you can, I said to myself.

----------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do you like it or love it, Lol!!

Lemme know by voting on the star button!

Comments and please share it!!

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

90.2K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...