the aftermath of us ✓

By tauntingly

leslie and trevor broke up. [ extended synopsis inside ] 2017 More

introduction
epigraph
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter eleven
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fourteen
letter fifteen
letter sixteen
letter seventeen
letter eighteen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty - one
letter twenty - two
letter from the author
new book!

letter six

4.8K 432 52
By tauntingly

monday 17 (feb)

dear trevor,

you know, seeing you happy without me sucks. it makes me wonder whether i messed things up on purpose or something. it makes me think that i was the cause of your sadness. was i really toxic like that?

i have some relatives that were like us. my aunt rose and uncle paul. their marriage was picture perfect until rose went cold and tore everything apart. i wasn't like her.

right?

i sat with reed at lunch today. he has some nice friends and it was really kind of them to let me hang out there but i felt extremely out of place.

they all giggled and swapped inside jokes while i sat there, trying to choke down my disgusting sandwich. i couldn't stop staring at you. reed's friends tried to include me in conversation but it didn't help.

reed walked with me to my locker. he apologized for leaving me out. i didn't say anything.

he left after a moment. i don't know, trevor. i didn't really want him to leave yet. is this what being friends feels like? not wanting them to leave because you hate it when they're gone?

i wouldn't remember. you and i met too long ago. i never really became close with your friends, either. you and granny were my only friends and granny was only mine by default.

at least she won't leave me.

love,

leslie

a/n: apologies for the wait. hope you're enjoying the book, regardless. please tell me how i'm doing during this revamp so i know how to improve. thanks yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 2.1K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...
38.6K 1K 24
This story is all over the place😔 And not worth to read has a shitty ending and this story was rushed Some of it won't make sense or hard to read I...
640 30 27
•fucboy loves me again •boyfriend cheated on me •ex hurt me and gonna do it more 17 year old heaven has some... A lot of boy drama. She's just broke...
183K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.