A Zanesaa Story: I Just Want...

Par CelebirtyStories

Filming High School Musical is over. The on screen relationship of Troy and Gabriella is done. But is their o... Plus

{Chapter1}
{Chapter3}
{Chapter4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Authors Note}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28} FINAL CHAPTER
Authors Note-PLEASE READ

{Chapter2}

4K 65 9
Par CelebirtyStories

Hi everyone I've been putting off posting this chapter because I was waiting to get more views, but I just decided to write this now and hopefully this will help! Thanks for reading :)

~CelebirtyStories

Zacs POV

Ashley: Look at all the fans out here waiting for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas: There is so many!

*Lucas waved to them as we drove by*

Monique: This is crazy!

Corbin: Yah! And they are hear so early!

The car drove into the studio garage and immediately the door shut behind us

We all got out of the car and said "thank you" to the driver!

The car drove away

Ashley: ..So where do we go no-??

Before Ashley could finish a lady and man in head sets running up to them interrupted her

Lady: High School Musical Cast???? Right this way.
She grabbed Vanessa, Ashley, and Monique's arm and pulled them one way before they could even speak

Man: Boys follow me.

Wait what??!

Vanessa's POV

The lady pulled us into the studio. It was crowded in the studio. Everyone seemed to have a job and be in a rush. They seemed so busy rushing past you and calling out orders it seemed, no one even noticed you were there.

She pulled us down the hallway and into a room that said "Hair and Makeup"

Lady: sit in these chairs to get your makeup and hair done. You guys are already running behind so we will have to hurry.

We sat down in the chairs and she left.

Wow. This day is already becoming a blur and it's not even 6am.

Ashley: Yeah i know the people here are kinda crazy!

Monique: yeah! But today's supposed to be a good day! And I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on our movie!

Ashley: you're right Mo! I mean we are on the flippen today show! I may be grouchy but I'm so excited!

Just then the hair and makeup artist came in and started working on us

Ashley: Are you excited Nessa?

Yeah! Of course! (I said not totally meaningful) I need to go find Zac I said starting to get out of my chair

Makeup artist: Please sit Vanessa. We arent supposed to let you leave until we are done

Oh a..ok. I sat back down. I was just getting some bad feelings. I was getting nervous about the interview and the whole day. I was a little sad I couldn't be with my family today and all I wanted to do was talk to Zac.

Just then Hoda, one of the host on the Today Show, walked in the room.

Hoda: Hi girls! It's so good to see you!

All: Hi Hoda!

Hoda: So I'm going to be your host today along with my cohost Kathy.. but she's off talking to the boys right now. While I'm talking about the interview questions today would you mine signing autographs and taking pictures with my nieces?!

All: oh yeah! Sure! No problem!
The girls started with Monique because she was closest to the door then to Ashley and then would finally get to me.

Hoda: ok first ill ask you general questions about the movie like when it comes out and stuff like that. Then I'll ask you, Monique, and Corbin about rehearsals and how long it took to practice. Then I'll ask you a question Ashley and then the last question will be for Zac and Vaness-

Girls: Could you sign this please?!

*Hoda continues to talk*

Sure! We can take a picture also! *takes picture* alright girls thanks!
The girls say thanks and leave the room

Hoda: and that will basically be the whole interview! Any questions??... Alright then I'll see you guys out there! Congrats on the movie again!

All: Thanks!
*Hoda leaves*

Ashley: well that was a lot of information....

Yeah it was....I'm.. Gonna go find Zac

I got up and left the room

Monique: Are you ok Ness?

Yeah..I'm fine just a little nerves.

I walked out into the hallway where it was full of craziness. I walked down the hallway and saw another room titled "Makeup and Hair" I heard a lady talking loud that sounded like Kathy so I figured this was their room. I walked into the room and saw something I didn't think I would see.
I
A girl had her arm wrapped around Zac and she was taking pictures with him while he was still in his make up chair. Kathy was sitting on the couch laughing and talking with the people in the room.

Corbin: Oh hey Ness!

Lucas: hey Vanessa!

Hey. What's going on here?

Zac: oh hey Vanessa! Everyone this is our friend Vanessa. This is Kathy one of the co host for today. Then he looked at the girl who was all over him. And this is her daughter Cassidy.

Umm Hi. I said a little timid

I walked over to Zac. By this time that Cassidy girl was just standing next to him. I put my arms around him. I had to show this girl that even though we couldn't say we were dating Zac wasn't single.

Cassidy(and her mom even) gave me a disgusted look.

Kathy: okkkk well c'mon Cassidy the shows going to start soon.
The two of them got up and left a long with hair and makeup people. Shutting the door behind them. Leaving the boys and me in there.

Soo what was that about..?

Zac: Ness you know there was nothing I could do about it! We have to keep our relationship a secret!

I know! But you could've at least tried to make it look like you weren't interested!

Corbin: Vanessa, I could tell Zac was trying but she was all over him

Lucas: yeah totally!

*Door opens* Stage Manager: Okay High School Musical Cast you're up. Follow me.

Zac: you know I would never cheat on you Ness. He kissed my forehead and we all got up,

Even though I believed Zac my feelings were still hurt and just because i witnessed that I was still angry. A little with Zac (even though he couldn't control it) but I was furious at Cassidey! Who does that?!

We met Ashley and Monique at the end of the hallway

Ashley: oh so you found Zac! We were starting to get worried

Yeah.

Monique: what's wrong?

Nothing ill tell you later. I need to focus on this now! I need to snap out of it and become peppy!

Stage Crew: Please follow us onto the stage.

She lined us up on the stage and then the host were brought up.. And of course Kathy ugghh.. I felt sick to my stomach when I looked to the side of the stage and saw Cassidey staring right at us! She was giving flirtatious looks to Zac. What a creep!

Stage Crew: Ok you're on in 20, 19, 18...

Everything around me started to get so intense the looks Cassidy was making, the orders people were ordering, the audience, the secret Zac and I had, at this moment I finally realized my first feature movie film was coming out TODAY! It was all getting so overwhelming. I started to not feel so good.

Stage Crew: 5...4...3..2..1 You're on!
*On today show*
Hoda: Hello! And welcome back to the today show!
*applUase*
Hoda: Today we have the High School Musical Cast with us!!

KAthy: So how is everyone and why don't you tell them what exciting thing is happening today!

Ashley: we are all doing well. And today HighSchool Musical 3 Senior Year comes out in theaters!

Kathy: How exciting! Now I know this the 3rd movie but how hard was practicing for it Monique and Corbin?...

*continue talking*

I gave Zac a worried look. He flashed back a reassuring nod and wink, He really is the best and its hard to stay mad at him.

Hoda: Ashley and Lucas do you prefer to dance or sing?..
*continues talking*

I looked over at Cassidy. What a disgusting girl. Who does she think she is?! she must get everything she wants.. And she expects that. I wish she could know that me and Zac were dating so she could stop ridiculously flirting with him. In fact I wish every girl could know! Because I, tired of this! I'm tired of hiding and wish everyone could know about our relationship!

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard this:

Kathy: So Vanessa, everyone's dying to know the answer to this, are you and Zac dating?

The room went silent. Everyone looked at me. I didn't know they were going to ask this! Hoda never said anything about this!! I could tell everybody was expecting an answer and I had to give it to them!

Ugghh... ummm.... Yes me and Zac are dating

The room went into complete shock. I could tell they weren't expecting what I just told them.

*******
Thanks for reading! It really means a lot! Let me know what you think or any suggestions! I also tried a different style of writing! hope it worked out ok!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

The New Kid Par Brianna

Roman pour Adolescents

6.4K 172 26
Vanessa White wasn't really interested in love when she found out her ex-boyfriend was cheating on her with her own cousin, but when she has to show...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
15.3K 348 9
Troy's life had never been more perfect! What more could he ask for other than the most amazing girlfriend in the world, but after Gabriella starts e...
16.7K 263 15
Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez go through many stages in their relationship. But their lives are not as much of a fairytale as everyone thinks. Fol...