It's Just the Dark

By WAlbanito

A man tours a potential new home and it triggers memories of his past paranormal experiences. Does he have a... More

Author's Note (The Beginning)
Falling
The House
The Monster Oustide
The House
Trying Not to Sleep
The House
The Shaking Bed
The House
Understanding
The House
The House
From Underneath (Epilogue)
Author's Note (The End)

Ouija

35 4 0
By WAlbanito

He grew older and the feelings never left him. Neither did his fear of the dark. Might as well call it what it was. It was a lie to say he was just "uncomfortable".

In his teens, his friends talked him into going into the woods to play with a Ouija Board. A "spirit" who called himself Dorian Gray talked to them. Of course, he knew that with Ouija it was all about subconscious muscle movements. People didn't know they were actually directing the planchette themselves. Just playing the game. However, sometimes information came through that he didn't know how"Gray" could possibly know. Or how he and his friends could either. One almost predicted the future about another friend of theirs. They were a bit stunned when the "prediction" came to pass a couple of days later. They continued playing for a few weeks(he was a little intrigued, even if he was a bit creeped out), but he stopped playing with the Ouija Board when his friends burst into the pizza place where he worked saying they couldn't get the board to work after the last message of "GRAY TALK TO LEW".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 711 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
35.6K 101 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
350K 10K 61
🔞ប្រភេទរឿងខ្លឺ 🔞 មានពាក្យមិនសមរម្យមិនល្អសម្រាប់ក្មេងមិនទាន់គ្រប់អាយុ បើមិនចង់អាអូសចោល #teakook #bg #teahyung girl #jungkook boy
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...