Golden Heart (An Amour Story)

By MinunAmour

Ash Ketchum is a 16 year old Trainer who has been known for having a heart of gold. Ash soon relocates to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Celebrate Good Times... Come on!
Chapter 18: Special
A bit of confuseion
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
DAAAAMMM! 5K
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Amazing!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 26

3.1K 72 123
By MinunAmour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

'Ash will never leave me. He cares. I don't care what Calem does to me anymore, as long as he is here with me I am happy.' I try to calm myself as I tighten my grip on Ash's hand while we walk through the hallways of the school towards Mr Sycamore's office where I told Ash is where people get their starter Pokémon from.

Despite Mr Sycamore being the principle of the school he also happens to be the professor of the Kalos region, in which new trainers will go to him to receive their first Pokémon.

I always hear stories about how happy people are when they receive their first Pokémon. Normally people would receive their first Pokémon when they are 10 like how Ash did. But I didn't. I was different, I always use to think that if I got a Pokémon that it would turn against me. Reject me.

Ash told me the story about how Pikachu didn't like him one bit when they meet and that it took some time for he and Pikachu to become best friends.

He also told me about the other starter Pokémon that he befriended on his journey and each one different from the last. Whether it be from previous trainers saying that they are weak and leaving them like Charmander, Chimchar and Tepig, to catching them in the wild to receiving them normally like how I am about to do, to even being chosen by the Pokémon itself to be its trainer like how Frokie did.

But the thing that they all have in common, no matter how Ash befriended them they all stayed loyal to him, even though Ash sees them as a friend rather than a Pokémon all of them are glad to call him their trainer and hopefully my first Pokémon will be the same.

"You excited Serena?" I hear Ash say, driving me out of my thoughts as we arrive outside Mr Sycamore's office.

"Y-yeah. A bit nervous but mostly excited." I say in a joyful tone while a small smile crept onto my face.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu speaks before jumping onto my shoulder and rubbing his furry cheeks against mine like how he did this morning to cheer me up. Pikachu then returned to Ash's side as we entre the office.

"Hello? Professor Sycamore?" Ash says into the empty office while I stand a little behind him, still holding his hand. By now nerves had become the more dominate emotion, being in the principles office was slightly intimidating. Though I knew I wasn't here because I did something wrong it was still a very cliché thing to think that I was.

"Ah Ash, is that you?" The professor says as he exits the printing room and enters the main part of the office where we were.

"Marvellous! It is you." He adds before Ash had a chance to respond.

"Morning professor." Ash greets as Pikachu does the same while I keep quiet behind Ash letting my shyness take over.

"It is good to see you Ash. After that splendid battle with Calem I was hoping to talk to you, but you were absent for the rest of the week." Sycamore explains while sitting himself down in the principles seat which was placed behind his desk.

"Sorry about that. That battle left me exhausted and it took my body some time to recover." Ash responds while rubbing the back of his head.

"I see. Well if it isn't too much trouble I would like to take a look at your Greninja. The way you and Greninja battled was simply marvellous. And I would like to understand how you and Greninja were able to, from what I have heard around the school, become one." He says with an intriguing look.

"Maybe later professor. There is another reason why I am here." Ash says, wanting to get onto the reason why we came here in the first place.

"Ah yes. I can see someone behind you. Care to introduce me?" Sycamore asks, directing his head so that he could see me a little better, but I just moved myself further behind Ash so that my face was hidden.

"This is Serena. But she is a little shy." Ash says, moving himself so that I was visible to the professor while giving me a reassuring smile to lift my confidence a bit.

"I see. Well Serena it's nice to meet you." His words kind of made me cringe at that fact that I have been at this school for about 3-4 years and Ash has been here for 2 weeks and Sycamore acts like I'm the new student.

"So what can I do for you?" Sycamore asks, placing his hands together onto the desk. While Ash give me a quick stare before motioning his head to tell me that I need to do this one.

My body fills with nerves as I reposition myself next to Ash, no longer holding his hand. Instead I am now holding his entire arm.

"I-I... w-would like t-to get a P-Pokémon." I force myself to say with nerves filling my voice as I did so.

"Ah yes, a starter." Sycamore begins to say. "Let me just go and get the pokeballs." Sycamore leaves the room giving me a bit of relief as I let out a sign while loosening my tight grip on Ash's arm.

"I thought you said you were mostly excited." Ash said teasingly while placing a gentile kiss on my forehead, making my face heat up at his actions.

See this is what I love about him. He always knows how to make me happy and even though I probably broke his arm from how tight I was holing it he still allowed me to hold onto him for my sake.

"Alright I'm back." Sycamore's voice breaks me out of my thoughts as he waled back into the room with three pokeballs in hand.

"Alright Serena. For your first Pokémon you will have the choice between these three Pokémon." He begins to explain while I listen closely to make sure that I don't miss any important information.

"Firstly we have Frokie, a water type." He say while throwing out one of the pokeballs, revealing a small, blue frog with a layer of frubbles surrounding its neck.

"Secondly we have Fennekin, a fire type."He adds while throwing out another pokeball, revealing a small, yellow fox with a cute looking tale which had a bit of red at the end of it.

"And lastly we have Chespin, a grass type." He concludes by throwing out the final pokeball, revealing a small, green, spikey Pokémon which started jumping up and down, showing how much energy it has.

I looked at all three of the starters all lined up together, facing me with a smile on all of their faces.

From what I already know, Frokie would be a good choice because he would be able to protect me just like Ash's Greninja and I could depend on him.

Fennekin would also be a good choice because, A: It's a girl and I can have proper girl talk with her and B: Because she looks really cute and I can see us getting along well together.

And Chespin, well... he would be a good choice because he is energetic and a bit clumsy which makes me laugh because it kind of reminds me of Ash.

"Which one are you going to pick?" I hear Ash's ask me which make me leave my thoughts as I stare again at each of the three starter before making my choice.

"I think... I am going to pick... Fennekin." I say while leaving Ash's side and bent down onto my knees in front of Fennekin to show that I pick her.

"Ah good choice, you and Fennekin would make a great team." Sycamore says while handing me Fennekin's pokeball.

I gently tap the smiling Fennekin on the head with the pokeball, causing a red light to appear as Fennekin's body is absorbed by that light then pulled into the ball as it began to wiggle with the middle of the pokeball flashing red before it stoped letting me know that I had just received my first Pokémon. And what is even better is that she didn't reject me like I feared.

I stared at the red and white sphere in my hands, still in amazement that I now was a trainer... just like Ash. A tint of pink appeared on my cheeks at the thought of being just like Ash, the person who I admire so much.

"Congratulation Serena!" "Pikachu!" Ash and Pikachu say with happiness apparent in their voice.

I stood up and quickly rush over to Ash, embracing him in a tight hug of appreciation which he quickly returned. I broke the hug then mustered up all my courage and pecked his lips, As I did I could feel my cheeks burning up as the blood rushed to my face.

Ash stared at me with a surprised look on his face while Pikachu just had that stupid smirk on his face. We stare into each others eye still in a half hug position not looking like we were ever going to break eye contact.

I loved staring into his hazel, brown eyes as he stares in mine. I can feel an unbreakable bond between us as time seemed to stand still and all that matters is me and him and that unbreakably bond between us.

*Diiiiiiing *Diiiiiiiing

The sound of the bell signalling the start of class caused our trance to be broken much to my disappointment.

"Come on, let go to class." Ash says, giving me a heart soothing smile as he garbed my hand gently and thanked Professor Sycamore before we began to head to our first class together which just so happened to be Pokémon Ed. This gives me a great opportunity to get some bonding time with my knew friend Fennekin.

~💛~

Calem's POV

'Ah... so you are here today. And Serena got herself her first Pokémon.' I think as I watch both Ash and Serena walk down the hallway towards their class with their hands interlocked.

"Oh... this plan is going to work better than I thought." I say to myself as I conclude in my head that those two were probably together which makes things all the more better for me.

"Just you wait Ash. No one beats me and gets away with it." I say out loud not caring if anyone heard me or not.

~💛~

Dawn's POV

'Oh no I'm going to be late!' I begin to think as I run down the school hallway, not caring who I bump into. But something caught my eye causing me to stop in my tracks as I noticed Calem staring down the hallway with and evil looking smirk on his face.

"Just you wait Ash. No one beats me and gets away with it." I hear him say. His words send shivers down my spin as my mind comes to realise that he was planning to do something to Ash!

'I have got to warn him!' Was the first thing that came into my mind before I began to run as fast as I could towards my class, which was the same class as Gary, Misty, Paul, Ash and Serena.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. Sorry guys if this Chapter is smaller than the others but I just thought that this needed to have its own chapter so that what happens next will also have its own chapter.

But none the less I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter and like always I will see you guys in the comments!

Also thank you to the following people for their support! (Voting/commenting/adding to reading list)

awesomeasim

luciacooler

YapZhengXuan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 155 16
Nineteen years old Ash Ketchum chasing his dream to be a pokemon master and 18 year old Serena Yvonne is dreaming to be Kalos queen and she is too cl...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
105K 2.4K 106
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
489K 9.2K 35
Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, drama and boys, Serena is pretty much livi...