Love marriage!!!!!!!! impossi...

ThezaKrishna04 által

"I hate you Arjun, What were you doing with that girl? What are you trying to prove Arjun? Don't... Több

Prologue
Introduction
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author's note
Part 8
Part 9
Cast Introduction
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Part 18

3.5K 221 91
ThezaKrishna04 által

Hey sugarplums we meet again

Here goes the shopping episode of Arjun and Varuna

Happy Reading

Varuna's P.O.V

Arjun interrupted my gala time with the kids by coming into my view. Finish uffff after this I can't enjoy with these loveliest kids because the main purpose to come to this mall is to do shopping.

"Varuna you have to behave like a grown up girl infront of Arjun

Stay away from your childish behavior"

Oh please don't think that these words were told by my most intelligent brain god has presented me with because it's not. It was said by my Aachi who had no idea how Arjun threatened me into this shopping deal.

"It was you who proposed the deal sweetheart

So don't blame the handsome hunk Arjun or your beautiful Aachi" came my mind voice. Did it call my Aachi beautiful for God sake Aachi is 68years old.

After bidding sad and pouty good byes to my kid buddies I walked towards Arjun who gave me a sour look. What's wrong?Just a minute ago I saw him giving me a once over now why did it change into anger. Rock face. Once I was onlytwo feet away from him I took my time observing his charming features not stopping my movement towards him but only a bit slowly.

He was on a striped t-shirt; the brown color on his shirt matched his graceful orbs which was really an alluring sight Goddd why am I sooooo obsessed with his eyes, the next what he did made my mouth dry holy Wowwww Arjun was pushing his sleeves towards his elbows even that act is sooooo captivating to my eyes; he had hung his sun glasses on his shirt's neck which were pitch black in color with golden frame. I scrunched my nose thinking of my sunglasses which are nothing but bright yellow color with pink frames. Jeez why did I even buy that?

"Because you are an idiot" mocked my brain. Thank you for the great comeback my brain.

I slowly moved my eyes down where I saw his tanned shoes with lace. I creased my eyebrows in confusion because I have seen these shoes somewhere. Where!!!!!!!! Think Varuna think but I can't remember anything so I just left like that. You see I don't want to trouble my brain because if I annoy it I have to suffer serious consequences with it's over sarcastic dialogues. He he he. His hair was slightly damp maybe because of sweatbut even that was a scene to see.I dreamily sighed.His gorgeous lips were on a thin line.

Did I call his lips gorgeous? No Varuna you shouldn't think like that its bad I coached myself. Good lord I'm a shame to be a woman, can't keep my hormones at check at all. Varuna put your eyes down before you embarrass yourself. I again counseled myself.

"Hhhm after openly drooling on him what is left to embarrass" laughed my conscience. Actually its true but I won't let my brain know that.

Now I'm just two strides away from him. "Done" Arjun asked me with a smirk playing on his pouty lips for which I gave him a confused look. Actually I had no idea why is he smirking or why that stupid question with a single word "done". Can't he atleast speak straight Noooooo because he's the great Arjun.

"Varuna you blockhead you can't understand even a single phrase" shouted my mind voice.

"Hmmm what done Mr. Arjun" I questioned him with lots of confusion. Okkkk I had a slight idea about his statement but I should confirm it right. Well I think he caught me checking him out but he's not a saint himself because even I found him ogling me just a few minutes ago.

"Ha ha ha ah ah

He was not ogling at you Varuna

Please don't flatter yourself because

He was just glaring at you

I don't get it why are you always a dimwit

Despite me being in your head

ufffffffff" rebuked my inner sense.Please God I have only one wish in my life that is to throw my nuthead brain out my head once I get a chance.I'm fed up with its nonstop idiocy.

"Done checking me out Miss. Ramachandran" he spoke with a hint of smile curving on his pouty lips. Ooops Busted. Anyways now that's not my problem actually the problem is.....What is with him to always call me Miss. Ramachandran, Miss Ramachandran for brownie sake it's my papa's name and not mine moreover it makes me feel like as if I'm a boy. So now I thought to demand him call me by my name.

"Look if I have to follow your orders you shouldn't call me Miss. Ramachandran as it makes me feel like a boy, you can call me Miss. Varuna or Varuna mam as you pleas" I said him after taking a long breath from my burst out. Actually I want him to call me Varuna mam because it will definitely give me a sense of pride if an arrogant police addresses me with respect.

"ha ha ha

Dream idiot dream

You're not any big person for him to respect you

And most importantly even I won't call you mam

How could you expect it from the Dark lord" laughed my mind voice again. Uhhhhhhh. Arjun was trying really hard not to laugh but my question is why the hell he wants to chortle. For heaven sake I'm not a comedian.

"Varuna....." there was a long pause with merriment dancing on his brown eyes. Wait why he called me by name rather than using mam or miss. And you know why he paused after my name it's just to fool me by making me wait for that idiotic word "mam". Ridiculous, there goes my wish to make him call me mam into the earth. I glared at him for which he gave me a bright full fledged smile. Please note it was only a smile with no teeth involved but even his smile made me feel like a clown in front of him.

After mocking me for a good two minutes he put his hand out with his palm facing upwards indicating me to take it. I was totally stunned by his action; did he really ask me to hold his hand. Please no no no if I touch him I will be electrocuted. But his hard stare was the end of my selftalk as I slowly slid my small hands over his rough ones. His hands were warm and big totally engulfing my whole fist; I shivered at the first swipe of his hands on mine because it was ...... actually I can't really understand that.

With one quick pull I landed on his chest, my chest was faintly touching him with every exhale, our breaths were mingling and I was again dragged into his spell. I casted my eyes down as I was not able to bear his biting gaze on me which gave me tingles. It was too much for me to handle, but somewhere inside I felt good. What the hell I shouldn't feel like that. Arjun didn't put his hands around my waist like last time but still I felt really uneasy. God his cologne whirled all over my nostrils.

I started pushing him away and gave him my most deadly scowl to him. How dare he can pull me like that;

"I'm not a criminal for you to always pull me like this

It's rude, try to behave mannerly with girls" I said him arrogantly. Yippee first time I spoke my heart out with neither any quivers nor stutters.

"Stupid stupid Varuna

Who asked you to feed him sense?

Now he's gonna shout at you

And you're gonna leak your dam of tears

God has gifted you with no brain" chastised my inner voice.

Arjun immediately distanced himself from me and spoke sternly "Follow me" covering all his playfulness with a blank face again. I followed him like a puppy. Finally I was brought to a boutique which was fully air conditioned, the ambience was sooooo enthralling and peaceful. I drank in each and every minute detail about this showroom. There was a tray ceiling design creating a great focal point on the central area as it illumined the room with pleasant brightness. The floor was hovered with black marbonite that reflected the beauty of the ceiling. The walls were painted in ivory color with red Arabic designs encrusted on it. The dresses were not piled on the large shelves but they were hung on it with the support of the wooden hangers. This made the showroom look like a clothing museum.

Ceiling pic

Arjun gently guided me to the saree section which was on the farthest corner. There were only few sales people considering the fact it's a boutique. A young sales girl probably of my age greeted us with a warm smile indicating us that she will guide us in this selection.

Arjun ordered me please note he just ordered not requested to select a saree. First I thought he was getting me a saree but why; No way I'm not gonna accept the saree. If he wants to apologize for his rude behavior previously he can simply say a sorry but saree is way too much.

"Varuna you stupid

How in the mango hell

You thought he would get you a saree

Where did you lose your brain?

God It maybe for his girlfriend or his sister" advised my brain. But still I had my doubts so I'm gonna ask him the question directly.

Arjun's P.O.V

I was staring at the petite girl Varuna beside me who was very much involved in selecting a saree. I'm 200 percent sure that she was oblivious of my gaze on her as she's sooooo naïve. I am anxiously waiting for the question from her but she being the stubborn doll will never spill. Well the doll wants me to answer her unasked question, but she still din't get a glance of my obstinate. Don't worry my cupcake today you will know the height of my stubbornness.

Her face always glows with numerous expressions each passing second.

Sometimes her nose scrunches and her lips twists showing her dislike towards a saree

She pouts her lips at times, a clear sign that she's not satisfied with the design

She even widens her charcoal eyes when she's attracted by a color.

Her tongue touches the corner of her upper lip at times when she does something wrong. Sooooo kiddish so crazy but somewhere I'm happy looking at her.

It was really a difficult task for me to stifle my laugh when she demanded me to call her mam.

Seriously "mam" ha ha ha. i wanted to call her by numerous names like cupcake, custard apple, doll, poppet etc but mam is out of league.Her glorious eyes which were shinning in excitement when she asked me to address her with respect can never be erased from my memory. How cute!!!!!!

"Dude your totally whipped

By the beautiful fairy

Accept it" advised my brain. Uhhhh what the fu'k . Hey it's not like I'm whipped or something it's just that she's totally strange to me so I'm kind off attracted to her.. Psychology says that if we find something unique our senses automatically gets attracted towards it.

"Ohhh god you're a bore dude

Psychology all uhm it's too much". Laughed my conscience.

Suddenly Varuna turned towards me with a raised eyebrow a clear signal that she's gonna ask me the question I was expecting.

"Mr. Arjun do you have a sister" she asked me biting her lips. Goddd already half of her lipstick has vanished due to the constant pressure she has given to her lips and again madam is repeating it. Good lord her lips are sooo wet and inviting.

Uh uh someone said they are not whipped

And now they are worried about those plump lips

They also want to smooch the lips". Teased my brain but I just ignored it as usual.

Stop it Arjun

Don't be a pervert

She's not your type

Remember you hate innocence

Put up your hard and cold façade I warned myself.

I just gave a negative nod and started looking at the sarees displayed infront of me .Actually the question I expected from her was "for whom are you getting saree Mr. Arjun" but she will never pull out my answer unless the madam demands me. I really wanted to know what goes on her pretty mind when I asked her to select a saree.

"If you want me select a saree for your girlfriend

I'm sorry I can't do it" she said me with her eyes casted down. And what sort of question was that. From where did a girlfriend come into this scene.

A/N

Sugarplums uhmmmm was the chapter upto your expectation

Well I'm sorry if I dint meet the expectations of my dearest sugarplums

Pretty pls don't be angry on me sugarplums for the late update

Will my sugarplums forgive me if I update on coming Wednesday

Silent sugarplums please give me ur reviews if your interested

with loads and loads of love

Thenmozhi krishna

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.4M 227K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
106K 4.5K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
61.3K 1.5K 37
Beyhadh Story. It is not the same story where Maya is obsessed with Arjun. Everything is reversed in this story. Arjun is obsessed with Maya...
227K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...