CATACLYSM † LANCE TUCKER [2]...

By -gamoras

DISCONTINUED "What hurts the most is that things will never be the same again." SEQUEL TO AQUAINTED Please be... More

CATACLYSM
PLAYLIST & CAST
BEFORE READING
01|INSTAGRAM
02|ARTICLE
03|PRIVATE MESSAGE
04|PRIVATE MESSAGE
06|PRIVATE MESSAGE
07|GROUPCHAT
08|INSTAGRAM
09|INSTAGRAM

05|ARTICLE

862 39 4
By -gamoras

Alexis Martinez and Lance Tucker Split?

Everyone is starting to find out about the heartbreaking split from our favorite couple Alexis Martinez and Lance Tucker. After the events of Lance being taken into custody and the back and forth fued that went between the couple before they started dating, they seemed to come out stronger than ever. But after the Instagram comment Hope Greggory made on Lance Tucker's account saying she was pregnant with his child. Alexis Martinez (pictured above) looked distraught leaving work just this afternoon and we can only assume that she was this upset because of that comment. Pictured below Lance Tucker went out for a run around LA and didn't look to happy either. Could this mean things are officially over between the two? We hope not, but only time will tell.

-E!News

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.9K 647 102
two passengers are in for one hell of a ride. ©shelaysdun
610K 16.4K 54
After losing her mother, and spiraling into destructive behaviour that causes friction in her already strained relationship with her father, Eden Sta...