Us- Story of U&I

By sessyboo

Collection of one-shot fanfiction involving pairing from boys love films,drama and series. More

Ruiwen- Wishes.
LeoLucas- Voice
Qingyu- Reunion.

Qingyu- Abide.

682 34 7
By sessyboo

If Feng Jianyu was told to describe himself in one word,he probably will use overly cautious.That's because he does things beyond comprehension.He has tendency to look under his bed before sleeping though he is not sure which scares him the most;the boogeyman or just man lying under his bed.He sniffs his food several times before eating them,he sweeps the floor several times before stepping on it barefoot.To most people he is just plain weird.

And then there is Wang Qing,the carefree guy who is one of the university heartthrob.Tall,rich and handsome;Wang Qing has them all.Even though Wang Qing is the type who always wear his stoic expression but that does not stop those girls from confessing their feeling openly.He maybe carefree but people will not see his smile until they get to know him.

According to Feng Jianyu,that guy who goes by the name Wang Qing is nothing but a threat.He will always find ways so they will never cross path,even when they are sharing room.In short,they are roommates.

"That guy is dangerous,i don't feel safe around him." Feng Jianyu once told that to his friend,Wang Yu who is actually quite similar to Wang Qing. They are both tall,rich and handsome but Wang Yu has that calm expression,unlike the fierce looking Wang Qing.

There is a reason behind Feng Jianyu accusation toward his roommate but he can never tell anyone about it.A reason that he must keep it as secret for as long as he lives.

It's all started in the beginning semester when Feng Jianyu and Wang Qing were assigned into the same room.There were suppose to be four people sharing a room but due to some unknown reason,there are only two of them.

"Wang Qing?Who is this person?" murmured Feng Jianyu when he saw the name for the first time.He wasted some time standing in front of his new room,thinking what kind of person his new roommate is or how should he greets him on their first meeting.Feng Jianyu dislikes hand shake,because does not want to be contaminate with germs.

Feng Jianyu cautiously opened the door as he slowly poked his head inside and scanning the room.Luckily for him,there was no sign of his new roommate.He heaved a sigh of relief and immediately unpacked his things.He neatly arranged all his belongings and did all the clean up including scouring the bathtub and bathroom floor.

"Finally done" said Feng Jianyu as he took a seat at his study table,right under his bed.He glanced over the empty spot behind him.It's almost 8 in the evening but his roommate has not yet arrive. Feng Jianyu flipped his laptop open,looking at that semester calendar.While he was taking notes,he heard the sound of door being unlocked from outside. He finally get to know his roommate. Feng Jianyu turned his head,ready to greet his new roommate but ended up looking back at his laptop.Just a sight of Wang Qing expression scared him.

Feng Jianyu pretended to be busy typing on the keyboard while his roommate  unpacking his luggage.He was a little distracted by the loud sound made by Wang Qing but tried his best not to comment anything about it.Soon it slowly quiet down.Feng Jianyu stopped typing,his eyeballs moved to the left and right.

"What language is that?" 

Wang Qing who quietly sneaked behind Feng Jianyu whispered into his ear.That sudden action of his caused Feng Jianyu to jump from his seat and landed hard on the floor.

"Y...Y..You...s..scared me" Feng Jianyu stuttered as he slowly got up from the floor.Wang Qing bent his upper body,sneaking his arms around Feng Jianyu to help him get up but that led Feng Jianyu to jolt and they both tripped over.Wang Qing ended up crashing his big well build body onto Feng Jianyu small and fragile body.

"Urgh" 

Feng Jianyu groaned the moment he felt a heavy weight being pressed on his chest.

"Oh" 

Little did he knows,the position led them into something else. Wang Qing split his legs in between Feng Jianyu lower half while placing his arms on the floor above the shoulder to support himself. Feng Jianyu who was puzzled by the sudden act could only stared blankly at Wang Qing.The moment Wang Qing leaned in closer then only Feng Jianyu realized that man was drunk,judging from the strong smell of beer that hit his nose.He struggled between protecting his sense of smell and protecting his lower half.

Feng Jianyu defended himself but Wang Qing is twice stronger than he is,that it only took less than a minute for that man to strip him.That night he was kissed numerous of times and groped against his will.He was so close to losing his virginity in another man's hand.Lucky for him Wang Qing passed out after having orgasm from grinding their assets. Feng Jianyu had to spend almost two hours cleaning up the place and himself.He finished up a bottle of mouthwash,rinsing his mouth over and over again.

The next day Feng Jianyu went out early in the morning,before Wang Qing woke up to avoid seeing that man. It was almost afternoon when Wang Qing awoken from his deep slumber.Sitting on the floor,he regretted his action the previous night and intended to apologize but from that day onward Feng Jianyu had been avoiding him.

Trying not to make things worst,Wang Qing played along.He purposely woke up late in the morning even if that means he will missed his first lesson. He would stand on the street across his building and look up to his room every night.He only will come up once the light in his room being switched off.The routine continue until present day.

"Tsk"

Feng Jianyu turns his head away the moment he sees Wang Qing standing at the far corner of cafeteria being surrounded by girls.

"You hardly pay attention to anyone,so it makes me wonder?" commented Wang Yu as they walk side by side carrying a tray of food,looking for a place to sit.

"I told you once" Feng Jianyu places his tray on the empty table and take his seat. 

"You said he is dangerous and that's all.Why is he dangerous?Is it because of how he looks?" Wang Yu sits across Feng Jianyu,staring at his former roommate waiting for an answer.

"Look has nothing to do with it,though he does look so fierce,like a lion" says Feng Jianyu,placing both his hands close to his cheeks imitating a lion.

"That is a cute lion" says Wang Yu,giggling over his friend silliness. Feng Jianyu flaunts his smile over the compliment he received.

Wang Qing who has been staring at them from afar furrows his brows upon seeing his roommate smiling and chatting in friendly manner.From the moment Feng Jianyu walked into the cafeteria,Wang Qing no longer pay attention to those girls around him.His whole attention being shifted toward the guy with tanned skin,slim figure, no sense of fashion and wearing thick frame of glasses.

Feng Jianyu is unaware of that killer stare.He lifts up his bread,bringing it closer to his nose and sniff in the mixed aroma of milky and yeast.He closes his eyes and smiles before taking a small bite on the bread. Wang Yu,as usual has no reaction to it.He has seen that countless of times.

"He is at it again"

"Ewww gross"

"Why does Wang Yu hangs out with a person like him"

Feng Jianyu can clearly hear those conversation going on around him.Some students even making a disgusted face at him but he never care.He is used to those remarks. 

He grabbed a glass of water beside his tray,lifts it up close to his eye range and start looking deep into the water.Once he makes sure that there are no residue or dirt in it,he brings it close to his mouth and take a sip.

"Guys,look at that attention seeker" screams one of the female student,causing every students inside the cafeteria to turn their head toward Feng Jianyu.

Feeling embarrassed from all the stares he received,Feng Jianyu lower his head staring at his own lap.Wang Qing feet moves on their own,heading toward where Feng Jianyu is seated but his movement slow down when he sees Wang Yu stands up.He shifts his route toward the female student who shouted earlier.

Feng Jianyu lifts up his head,looking straight when he suddenly feels something covering his ears.He smiles the moment he sees Wang Yu standing in front of him.

"Finish up your food and let's get out from here" Wang Yu mouthed. 

Feng Jianyu nods his head and quickly finish up his food.They both walk out afterward leaving other students talking among themselves.

"Believe it or not,i will mute you if you dare to talk about Feng Jianyu again" warns Wang Qing before leaving the cafeteria. The female stunned with her mouth left agape.

"Thank you for helping me out earlier" says Feng Jianyu,matching their footsteps as they head back to the lecture hall.He is indeed thankful toward Wang Yu for being his friend.In fact,Wang Yu is his only friend.

"That's what friends do right?Backing up each other" replies Wang Yu.Few females students flash their smiles when Wang Yu walks passed them.

"Oh right,we are suppose to hand in our group assignment next week" Feng Jianyu suddenly remember about his assignment.He has yet start a thing on the topic.He pouts.

"I booked a cubical room in the literature library later at 7.Room 20,don't be late."

Feng Jianyu facial expression brighten up from hearing that,he grabs Wang Yu arm and swing it along the way.Wang Qing who is walking behind them again witnessing their friendly manner. He hates the tingling feeling he get everytime he sees Feng Jianyu being nice with Wang Yu.

At night Feng Jianyu skips on his way to the literature library while whistling to a random tune.There are two libraries in his university,one is literature and the other one is modern library.The modern library is bigger ;equipped with computers and books.Meanwhile literature library is an old library with only few visitors.

Feng Jianyu looks around cubical rooms,looking for number 20 before finally stop at the far corner of the library.That is the last room,he wonders why Wang Yu booked that room when others at front are basically empty.He looks at the time on his cellphone.He arrives 10 minutes earlier.Feng Jianyu decides to wait for Wang Yu inside the room so he carefully push down the door handle and walks in.

"AH" exclaims Feng Jianyu when he realized there is someone in the room.

"Wang Yu,i thought i am the first one to arrive."

Feng Jianyu approaches the guy sitting in front of him and lightly tap his shoulder.

"Eh?" Instead of Wang Yu,it is Wang Qing who turns around.Feng Jianyu moves few steps backward,ready to leave the place when he heard a loud sound of the door being closed and locked from the outside.Wang Yu turns around and walks away with a key in his hand.

"I am sorry" says Wang Qing.He been keeping that words for so long.

"Why are you doing this to me?" asks Feng Jianyu with knitted brows.He leans his back close to the wall,keeping some distance with Wang Qing.

"This is not my plan.I intended to see Wang Yu so i texted him.He is the one who told me to wait here.I did not know you are coming too" 

Somehow Wang Qing words sounded sincere.

"Why?" asks Feng Jianyu. It is an odd sight where two guys are standing straight,looking serious inside a room where students normally use for studying purpose.

"About the other night,what i did to you was wrong.I was a little drunk but that does not justify my action.I sincerely apologize for that.And i owe apology toward Wang Yu too,for laying my hands on his belonging" 

"I...I..was...Wait,did you said belonging?Whose belonging?" Feng Jianyu takes a step forward,in case he heard it wrong.

"His,obviously."

They both momentarily stare at each other.

"We are friends.He is the only friend that i have" replies Feng Jianyu."Do we look like that?"

"Ah- Friends.I just assumed that on my own based on how he looks at you and how comfortable you act around him" 

"Eh?"

"But i am glad that you both are friends" Wang Qing smiles,showing all his teeth as his eyes squint.

Feng Jianyu widen his eyes.That is the first time he sees Wang Qing smiles.

"You can actually smile" comments Feng Jianyu causing Wang Qing to flinch.

"You don't see that because you keep avoiding me" 

"That...That's because you did those weird things to me" Feng Jianyu turns his head away,hiding his bashful expression from being seen.

"I will not do that again but you have to promise that you will not avoid me anymore" 

Feng Jianyu presses his lips,thinking for a moment.He turns his head,averts his gaze toward the man standing in front of him.

"Alright,promise" 

They both smiles.

"Right!What are you intend to do here?"

"My group assignment.But how am i suppose to do it now"

"And i was wondering whats with all these books here" says Wang Qing,pointing his finger toward stacks of books on the desk behind him.

"Seriously?"

"I guess i have to help you with that.We can finish up your part first and then compile it with your partner later on" 

"En" Feng Jianyu nods his head.

For the next two hours,they both earnestly finish up the assignment.When it's time to go back,they realized that they both being locked.

"I will ask Wang Yu to come over and unlock this door" Wang Qing takes out his cellphone.

"I was wondering..How do you know Wang Yu's number?I never see both of you communicate"

"He is my cousin" 

"Eh??????????"

From that day onward,their friendship starts to blossom. Wang Qing will always stick close to Feng Jianyu and glare at anyone who dare to badmouth him.Truth is Feng Jianyu has been his center of attention ever since the day he lays his eyes on him.He is sure enough about his feeling but decided keep it to himself.When Feng Jianyu is ready,that day he will make him as his.But in order to do that,he has to compete his love rival,Wang Yu.

....................

[NOTE] Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu are both actors/singers/models/hosts from China.They both previously worked together on a web series called 'Counterattack' and ever since then,they have been a sensational pairing over the globe.They both released a duet song titled 'This summer' and few other solo songs.You can watch their web series subbed on youtube as well as listen to their songs.I strongly recommend you to watch their fan meetings for their lovely interactions.Wang Yu is Wang Qing real cousin who also acted in 'Addicted' as Gu Hai's 'brother'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...