Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

22.7K 433 113
By Crazy5harmoz

Camila didn't waste anytime to get Lauren in to see a therapist. She literally had her in an office the day after their talk. Nothing with her mental health had changed since it was only her first session but she did stop drinking and as much as they both hated it she was sleeping in a separate bedroom. Not because there was anything wrong with their relationship simply because Lauren was afraid of unintentionally hurting Camila again and frankly so was Camila if they were being honest.

Today was Friday which was a pretty exciting day for the Jauregui's, well for now it was only the oldest two and lets not forget Dinah who knew why today was so exciting. This would be the first ever doctors visit Lauren would be attending and she had been ecstatic about it since she found out, that was until they actually got into the exam room. It was kind of awkward watching a hunky looking dude go down on her wife and check out all her lady bits. She was sitting there uncomfortably as her wife had her vagina swabbed, apparently it's a something that happens.

"So everything seems to look good." Dr. Hyde said after finishing with his exam. "And you said you took a pregnancy test at home and it was positive correct?" He asked as he rolled his little stool to the counter to write down on his chart.

"Yeah." She answer as she sat up from the awkward positions she was in.

"Okay, well your blood test came back with the same results. Your definitely pregnant. Judging by the test I would say your around 8-9 weeks but I'll have a technician come in and give you an ultrasound just so we can get a better estimate on your due date." He explains. "Congratulations Camila." He smiles up at her.

"Sounds good, Thanks James." She says excitedly and reaches out for Lauren's hand which she gladly gives her.

Dr. Hyde writes down a few more think and exist the room. As excited as Lauren is for the confirmation that she and Camila are definitely having another baby she can't help but feel a little jealous that Camila is on a first name basis with the dude.

"James huh? . . . I didn't know you and your doctor got along so well." She tried to sound nonchalantly but it definitely did not come out that way.

"Yeah, I guess. He did deliver the boys and saw my vagina rip and expand so I figured we could at least be on a first name basis." Camila rolled her eyes and laughed at the obvious jealously Lauren was feeling. Which she thought was completely absurd, I mean they literally just found out they are having another child together.

"Does he have to keep doing that?" She asked referring to Camila's checkup, as Camila changed out of her  gown and back into her clothes.

"Honestly I don't remember but I'm pretty sure he doesn't." Camila laughed, jealous Lauren was cute.

Lauren let out a breath, "Okay good."

"Your being really silly babe. He's a gynecologist I'm pretty sure I'm not the on–" Camila was interrupted by a blonde nurse entering the exam room with the ultrasound machine. She didn't say anything to them and just sort of adjustment the machine and put on her gloves.

Lifting up Camila's shirt and exposing her relatively flat tummy. "This might feel a little cold." The nurse said to Camila as she squeezes a good amount of jelly on her lower stomach. That was definitely a not a little cold judging by the way Camila flinched. "Okay so there is your fetus." She points to the screen. "Your 9 weeks 2 days. Your fetus is about the size of–" the nurse explains but Lauren sort of tunes her out and gets fixated on the screen that is showing her, her baby. Well it doesn't look like a baby at all but it will eventually. It feels a little surreal for her, she shouldn't be this affected by it considering she has two kids already but she's never see this. In a couple of months she's going to have another kid, holy shit that's incredible. "Would you like to listen to the heartbeat?" She asked both Cuban girls, Lauren couldn't say yes fast enough.

"Oh my god." Lauren said under her breathe, as soon as the little beating sound began. She sort of blocked everything and everyone out except for the sound of the little heartbeat.

"Are you okay?" Camila whispered over to Lauren, she was teary eyed and hadn't spoke for a while. Lauren couldn't speak just yet but she nodded assuring her wife she was good.

The nurse cleaned up the jelly off of Camila's stomach and then began to print out their pictures. She explained to Camila all the precautions she needed to take. What to do and not do basically. After she was done, they got their pictures of their little nugget and left. Lauren walked Camila to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her but before Camila got in she pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love you." She kissed her again. "And I'm really happy right now." She smiled into Camila's lips.

"I'm really happy too." Camila giggled into Lauren's lips. "Now come on people are watching us." She said trying to get into the car, not that she didn't want to start a make out session with Lauren because she did, she just didn't want to do it in front of her doctors offices and in front of all these people in the parking lot watching them.

"So what, let them watch me kiss my beautiful pregnant wife." Lauren leaned in for another kiss and Camila couldn't deny her it, but eventually pushed Lauren away when she tried sticking her tongue down her throat. "Fine let's go make out in the privacy of our car." She laughed as she helped Camila into the car, not that she needed any help but now that she saw her little nugget she felt the need to protect it and its mother. Not sure how helping Camila into the car was considered protecting but okay.

--

It was early Saturday morning and last night Lauren had promised the boys to take them finishing. Apparently bobby and his dad went fishing last week and he wouldn't stop bragging about it and since the boys had never done that before they figured they should try it so they asked Lauren to take them finishing. Since her talk with Camila she's been trying to make it up to the boys as well, by spending more time with them which is easy since all they ever want to do is play video games or play in they're play room which let's be real is also Lauren's play room but when they asked her to take them finishing, she couldn't say no, Not that she knew how to fish but it couldn't be that hard to learn right? I mean her dad tried teaching her a few time but she never liked it, was always to impatient for the activity.

She figured she'd take them down to the lake, throw some lines and hope for the best. Maybe Dinah Knew how to fish? She's involved in everything and technically finishing is a sport so as a sports agent she must know.

Dinaaaah 🎭👑: DJ , taking the boys fishing wanna join? Also beers will be involved. 🎣🍻

lauser 🤠🚜: Ralph who the fuck fishes anymore??? Just go to the seafood store and pick something up. 🙄

Dinaaaah 🎭👑: Can't, wish I could tho. The boys want to go fishing and I have to be a good mom or whatever. 🙄 anyways you in or what?

Lauser 🤠🚜: sure, but you'll have to pick Mel and I at the dance studio.

Dinaaaah 🎭👑: sounds good, be there in 20.

It didn't take long for Lauren to pack up the pick up truck full of all the shit they went and bough yesterday for their fishing trip. Camila was lounging around watching cartoons.

"Are you sure you don't want to go with us?" Lauren asked for the third time this morning, she didn't want to leave Camila alone but she also didn't want to spend hours on end with a buzzed Dinah.

"No laur, I don't want to go sit in the sun and wait until you catch stinky, disgusting fish." She scrunched up her nose to emphasize how gross it was. "If you do catch any do not bring them inside, it'll stink up the house." She warned her wife.

"I highly doubt we will catch anything but if we do I promise I won't bring it inside the house." She leaned down to kiss her wife. "I love you and we'll be home later." She kissed her one more time.

"I love you too." Lauren began making her way out the living room when she herd Camila yell, "Please bring them back in one piece!"

--

As she pulled up to the small dance studio she saw Dinah and Melanie standing outside. Melanie was in a black leotard with white bold letters that read 'dance moves like drake'. Of course she was norminah's child Lauren thought. Dinah was in a black loose v-neck, nike grey fleece shorts with some Nike running shoes.

Once Dinah got Melanie situated in the back with the boys she jumped into the passenger seat. Lauren looked Dinah up and down and let out a loud chuckle.

"Did your shift at sports authority just end or what?" She joked.

"Look who's talking, it looks like the bass pro shop threw up all over you." She joked back. She was sort of right, yesterday when she and the boys went shopping they convinced her she needed a cream colored fishing vest along with a matching fishing hat. She definitely felt silly but she'd do anything for her kids.

"Well I am going fishing. So I'll take that as a compliment." She held her chin up proudly of how stupid she looked.

They made small talk and joked around a bit more until they made it to the lake. While Dinah changed Melanie in the back seat of the truck Lauren and the boys began crossing the bridge to the other side of the lake. Caspian had a bright purple shirt, cargo shorts and a cream colored fishing hat just like Lauren's while Cameron was in a faded red shirt, black cargo shorts and a black baseball cap. Both had fishing lines and matching tackle boxes.

After 15 minutes of setting up and figuring out how to cast a line she remember why she disliked the activity so much. The kids seemed to be enjoying themselves and Dinah wasted no time in cracking open a cold one. They talked about when their babies would be born and as it turns out Normani would be due in September and Camila would be due at the end of November.

"So what's mani making for the announcement dinner tonight?" Lauren asked after she casted her line.

"Something vegan, I don't think it's a good idea to leave her home all day. Every week we have a new diet and I'm tired of it. Apparently this pregnancy she wants to cut off caffeine." She said rolled her eyes very annoyed.

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean pregnant women shouldn't have too much caffeine right?" Lauren asked because she was sort of new to this whole thing.

"Yeah they shouldn't but it doesn't mean that I have to stop!" She yelled out not necessarily at Lauren just at the whole idea of having to cut off caffeine because her wife was.

"Geez Dinah, don't take it out on me." Lauren replied. " Why don't you just sneak a cup of coffee in at work, she'll never know?" She suggested, shrugging.

"She's like a bloodhound, she'll definitely know." Dinah exaggerated, well sort of because there was that one time Normani had smelled the BBQ sauce from that juicy steak Dinah had snuck in earlier that day because that week they were apparently pescatarians. "I can't risk it." She said shaking her head convincing herself not to make that same mistake again because the couch was very uncomfortable for sleeping.

"Your so whipped." Lauren said before  shaking her head and letting out a soft chuckle.

"You better not be talking Ralph cause if anybody is whipped it's your ass." Dinah retorted. "I haven't seen that Yamaha you've been wanting in your driveway and considering you can definitely afford it. I'll go as far and assume Camila said a big fat NO." She said making fun of Lauren.

Dinah was right, Lauren had been drooling over this beautiful all black Yamaha motorcycle for the past few weeks and she at once point almost drove it out the dealership until Shawn reminded her that she should probably consult Camila about it first, if she didn't want to be in the dog house because I'm pretty sure Dax and Koda wouldn't want to share. So she went home that day and put on her best puppy dog face and did everything Camila liked but as soon as she brought it up she got a 'are you out of your damn mind? Of course you can't have one!' And that was the end of that conversation and of Lauren's dreams of owning that motorcycle.

"Okay so maybe we're both whipped but at least we're not as whipped as Will." Lauren admitted, both looking at each other and bursting out laughing. Not true at all they were all the same amount of whipped.

"MAMA! MAMA!" Caspian cried out. Both Lauren and Dinah looked at each other and Dinah gave her a 'Camila's going to kill you' look.

They both ran to where the boys and Melanie were. All three were huddled up looking down at something and it only made Lauren worry more not only might one of her kids be hurt but Camila specifically asked her to bring them back in one piece. As they got closer, she didn't see blood and nobody was crying so that was a good sign.

"Look Mama! Aunt Dinah! I caught a fish." Caspian said pointing to the fish flopping around on the dirt. "Can we keep it?!" He asked hopefully.

"Sure but we need to put it in water if we want to keep it alive." She answered before picking up the fish and putting it back in the water, still hooked. Both boys ran back to their spot to get a small box to put the fish in. It wasn't big enough to kill and she was pretty sure you weren't allowed to keep the little ones but anything for her kids right?

After successfully unhooking it without it bleeding out and it slipping out of her hand she put it in the little box full of water. This was their opportunity to go home, they did what they came out here to do so now they could get the hell out of here. Well not exactly because Cameron was pouting that now he wanted to catch one and then it caused a chain reaction because not long after Melanie needed to catch one as well.

One and a half hour later they finally caught two more stupid little fishes. At this point Dinah and Lauren were so happy to go home that they almost left behind all the shit they brought with them. She dropped Dinah and Melanie off back at the studio because that's were Dinah had left her car and then drove straight home. The boys ran into the house with their fishes to show Camila and she stayed behind to unload the truck with the help of Philip.

"How are the horses?" She asked making small talk, she hadn't seen the ranch hand in a couple of days because she was busy with more important things.

"They are doing very well with adjusting to the new property." He answered truthfully, he walked the horses around the property to get them to recognize it if they ever got lost or some shit like that.

"That's good maybe we can go riding one of these day. I know I haven't been too involved with th–" she was stopped mid sentence by the sound of her wife screening "eww." Oh shit she thought. "Umm, why don't I find you later to talk about it, it seems I'm in a lot of trouble right now." She laughed nervously.

"Sure thing Mrs. Jauregui." He tipped his cowboy hat at her and she just nodded and took off into the house.

She walked in on a wet Camila and two fishes flopping around on the tile while the boys slowly walked away from a very mad mommy. As soon as Camila looked up and saw Lauren she knew right then and there, she had fucked up.

"Camz, let's just remember the boys are still here." She could practically see the smoke coming out of Camila's ears and knew she was about to get cursed out.

"Boys. Go. To. Your. Room." Camila punctuated each word.

"Chickens stay." She said nervously and only received a glare from Camila. "You know to pick up the fishes before they die." She added quickly. She'd never seen Caspian or Cameron move so fast in there lives.

"What did I say?!" Is all Camila said when the boys had finally left.

"Not to bring fish inside the house." Lauren answered quietly.

"And what did you do?!"

"I brought the fish inside the house." It's like she was 8 years old again getting scolded by her mom. "Camz I'm so sorry, the boys were ahead of me and they were so excited to show you them." She apologized. "They caught them all on their own and they were so happy and the first thing they wanted to do was come home and show mommy. You know how much they love you." She slowly approached her and eventually put her hands on around her waist once she saw that Camila wasn't cursing her out. She instantly felt Camila's wet clothes on hers. She felt Camila sigh and slowly begin to relax.

"Your lucky, I love them and you otherwise I'd be kicking your ass." She mumbled into Lauren's shoulder.

"You smell like fish, I smell like fish why don't we jump in the shower real quick." Lauren suggested wiggling her eyebrows at Camila.

"We Can't leave the boys alone and you know that." Camila pointed out.

"Fine." She pouted. "You shower first."

--

They all sat around at Dinah and Normani's dinner table and ate some weird vegan dinner. To Lauren it wasn't half bad, she loved trying knew foods and honestly after living off MRI's for the past few years, everything tasted better. Camila however wasn't as adventurous as her wife and loved sticking to the basics and not this weird stuff Normani was feeding her. While everyone was distracted by making small talk and what not she would slowly move the food from her plate onto Lauren's. Lauren laughed and shook her head at how silly Camila was.

They were almost done with dinner at this point and that's when Normani stood up and hit her glass of water with a spoon getting everyone's attention. She looked over at Dinah expectantly, who was busy telling Lauren who the raiders might draft for their upcoming season. When Lauren finally informed her that Normani was giving her a death glare she quickly remembered what was going on and stood up.

"Dinah and I have some really exciting news to share with you guys. Now I know we could of easily sent out a tweet informing everyone but you guys are our best friends, no more like family and we wanted to share the news with all of you in this very intimate gathering." Normani began her speech. "As of September 16th our group will be expanding!" She announced with so much excitement.

"We're having another baby!" Dinah shouted out louder than necessary.

Everyone erupted in cheers and congratulations. Eventually everyone went up and gave Dinah and Normani a hug. They discussed how they found out, how far along she was, if they knew the gender which they admitted to not wanting to find out since they already had both a boy and a girl so the next babies gender wasn't really important.

After that was over they sat around the table and just sort of hung out. They saw each other and talked all the time but they never grew tired of each other. Since everyone was here together Lauren decided she would ask everyone something she and Camila had been planning for a while.

She cleared her throat getting everyone's attention. "I have something I would like to ask you guy?" She asked in a very serious tone knowing her friends, if she didn't they would assume she was just messing with them which she wasn't.

"Sure, ask ahead Lo." Ally responded for everyone.

"As you know camz and I couldn't go on our honeymoon because I was all broken and stuff but now that I'm better we've actually decided to finally go." She paused to lick her lips. "But you guys also know that camz would die if we went two weeks straight without seeing the boys so we decided to bring them with us." She looked at Camila for moral support knowing she might get a little choked up. "You guys have seriously been amazing friends to us, you guys were constantly there for Camila when I was away and helped her with the boys and even when I was just being a stupid teenager. I know I say it all the time but I'm honestly so thankful for all you, and with that being said we would like to invite you all to come to Hawaii with us on vacation, it's all on us and we rented out a huge beach house so we can spend the two weeks comfortably as a small token of our appreciation for all of you. So what do you say?" She asked.

"I say fuck yes to free trip to Hawaii!" Dinah yelled out and got smacked by Normani for cussing in front of the kids.

But everyone else seemed to have the same response without the use of foul language.

--

A few weeks had gone by, it was the middle of June and in North Carolina that meant it was hot and pretty humid. Lauren and the boys spent almost everyday swimming in their pool. Camila got in every once in a while but she enjoyed the indoor jacuzzi better so she spent more time in there.

Tonight was 'guys' night and Lauren was hosting at her house. She always hosted considering she was the only one out of all her friends with a dope ass man cave and a poker table. Not to mention she always had the best finger food.

Dinah like always arrived first but this time she showed up with extra guest. Not that Lauren wasn't excited to see her best friend and her niece and nephew accompany Dinah but she was surprised. After she let them in Dinah stayed behind while the kids took off to the playroom where the boys were at and Normani seemed to be heading in to the kitchen.

"Mani thought I was sneaking off to see my side chick and didn't believe I was coming here so she made me bring her." Dinah whispered to Lauren as they followed her into the kitchen.

"Why does she think you have a side chick?" Lauren asked trying to stifle a laugh.

"I don't know but this pregnancy has made her super paranoid and insecure ." She shook her head. "I can't wait till September." She whispered more to herself but Lauren herd it and laughed.

"Where's mila?" Normani asked once Dinah and Lauren reached the kitchen, she was sitting in a chair by the island biting into an apple.

"She is getting a massage right now." Lauren answers her.

"Nice, when does she get back?" Normani asked.

"Oh, no. She's in the spa room, she said she was having back pains and I called a masseuse for a home visit." She looked down at her watch. "She should be done pretty soon though." Have you ever hung out with two of your friends that date each other and they have a fight and you can literally feel the tension and it's super awkward, yeah that's how Lauren feels right now.

"Wow, laur your such a good wife. Instead of going out with your friends and get shit faced, your staying home and taking care of your very pregnant wife. Would you look at that Dinah." Normani said shooting Dinah a nasty glare. Apparently Dinah couldn't keep a secret. 

You could tell Dinah wanted to answer back and say "If she wasn't hosting this at her house, she'd be out just like the rest of us!" But it was already awkward enough for Lauren and she decided to help Dinah out a bit.

"Do you want a massage?, I'm sure we could get the woman to stay for another session." Lauren asked Normani.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Normani lit up, she was farther along and her bump was definitely showing unlike Camila.

The doorbell rang and Lauren went to go answer it, it was Shawn and Will. They didn't really hang out with each other so they probably just arrived at the same time.

"Hey guys, come on in." She let them in.

"Hey laur, I brought booze." Shawn held up a bottle of what looked like whiskey.

"And I brought brownies, well ally made me bring brownies." Will said pointing to the plate of freshly baked brownies and his face turned red.

"Thanks, you guys know where it's at why don't you head down there and ill me you guys there in a little." She laughed at how red Will had turned, thinking back to how whipped they all were. She needed to stay here to answer the door and wait for Camila to come out which should be any minute now.

She didn't get a chance to walk back into the kitchen because her doorbell rang again. This time she was met with Zayn, Liam and Niall. She told them what she told Shawn and Will and watched as they headed down the hall and into the stairs that lead down to the man cave.

While on the other side of the house Camila was coming out of the spa room looking sleepy and very relaxed.

"Thank you babe, I really needed that." Camila said as she wrapped her hands around Lauren's neck and gave her a soft, sweet kiss.

"No problem baby, listen mani and Dinah are here and they seem to be fighting. I told mani she could get a massage. Anyways Dinah and I are going to head down, if you need anything don't hesitate to call me." She explained the situation to her wife and gave her one last kiss before she called Dinah and they each carried a tray of finger foods downstairs to the man cave.

--

They were an hour in to their poker game and mostly talking about how shitty their friends love lives were. Zayn and perrie broke up and he started dating one of Taylor's best friends named gigi which made things awkward at the bar since perrie was the chef and zayn one of the main bartenders. Liam apparently got his girlfriend pregnant so that was that. Niall dyed his hair brown. Shawn gushed about this new girl he was seeing who was a little older than him and owned a flower shop, he seemed really happy. They also informed Lauren about everything that was going on with the bar since she hadn't showed up in a while unless it was absolutely necessary but Ariana her manager usually had everything under control. Apparently Justin was lashing out at everyone and  nobody really knew why but they just assumed it was because of Selena and her new boyfriend. Will and Dinah were pretty quiet the whole night. It was pretty normal for Will to be one of the quieter people in a room and Dinah was just bummed out because she'd probably be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Before the night ended Lauren made a proposition for Dinah and Shawn. Both had some sort of baseball experience and that's what she needed. She hated that Caspian was still playing for the Yankees and now that she has her own baseball field nothing could stop her from starting her own team, she just needed two more coaches. Dinah and Shawn were perfect for it.

"Summer is just starting off, if we want to do this we have to do this soon. We also have to get kids to join and as of right now we only have two, yours and mine." Dinah said, she was all for the plan. She hated the coach on the team and she knew she could coach them better.

"I'm totally down to start as soon as possible. What do say Shawn?" Lauren looked over at him.

"I'm in, but aren't you guys leaving on vacation soon? How are we suppose to start this if you guys will be gone for the rest of June?" He asked.

"Okay, your right." Lauren admitted and thought this through. "How about if I buy all the equipment before we leave, then whatever kids join the team you and-" she looked around the room and her eyes landed on one of the guys. "Zayn can teach them and practice with them while we are gone. And once we get back we'll jump in." She offered up her plan, it seemed like a good idea.

Nobody seemed to be too happy with the suggestion but they also didn't have a plan of their own to offer so they agreed to it.

--////////////////////////////////--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
47.9K 1.6K 38
Lauren, a teenage girl who switches from juvie, jail and prison. Shes a badass that makes Students and parents fear the girl actually the whole town...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
73.5K 1.9K 14
When Camila visits her parents in Miami with her son, she meets the beautiful green eyed woman, Lauren. Lauren helps Camila's mother around the house...