My Possessive Seme

By MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... More

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

What Did He Say?

859 35 10
By MercedesLashanti

(January 11, 2020) Uh so don't know what happened but the picture for the chapter was either taken down or replaced, no idea. If it's there then nevermind. But imagination will just have to be key at this point if not because I don't rememeber what it even was.

"So you finally lost it huh?"

"I'm not sure but I hope I don't regret it."

"Remember, this is a one time thing, never gonna happen again."

"It would if I offered you liquor woudn't it?"

He stayed silent for a few seconds, "Whatever, go ahead and go to him." Me and Hinata started towards the stairs. "Nuh uh, the maniac stays here."

My left foot halted above the second step and I glanced at her before looking back at Itachi. "But her helping me was a part of our deal." He studied us for a few seconds. "Come on you damn turtle!"

"Tch fine, but if she does something crazy inside my house, I'm getting the restraining order." She can do crazy things outside too but I'll never tell him that. We both nodded and climbed the wooden stairs to the third floor. My clothed feet padded against the cool wood down the hall until they stopped in front of Sasuke's door.

I hesitantly put my hand on the doorknob but was too scared to open it so I looked at Hinata for guidance. She gave me a firm nod with determination in her eyes, provoking my own. I took a deep breath and quickly opened the door to reveal Sasuke's dim room.

His bedroom is always spic and span, not a single thing out of place, opposite of my room. I may clean it sometimes but it never gets this spotless. Inside however, didn't have the owner in it. My hand slipped from the door and flopped against my side as I slumped over. All that effort and he's not here. May as well wait.

My feet sluggishly trudged to his bed and I plopped on top of it backwards, messing up how neat it was. Oh well, I'll fix it before I leave. I heard Hinata come over and sit beside me but I didn't lift my head to look at her. My eyes were trained on the ceiling until I heard a door open.

Quickly, I sat up and our eyes landed on the bathroom doorway to our left where a naked Sasuke stood. He wasn't fully naked since a towel covered his goods but it was a holy sight to see nonetheless. He was drying his hair with another towel but still hadn't noticed us surprisingly.

His hands came down but the cloth hung over his face, only leaving the floor visible to him. He walked towards the dresser that was in front of us and started rummaging through the drawers. Hinata moved to get up but I held up a hand to signal her not to.

Sasuke pulled out boxers, shorts, and a shirt, all dark blue. He really loves blue. He set the items on top of the dresser and flipped his hair back, after the towel slipped to his shoulders. A few droplets of water splashed on my skin but I continued to watch. I think I might be acting like Hinata right now. Horror shot through me at the thought and I inhaled sharply.

Sasuke nearly got whiplash at how quickly he turned around to notice us. Our eyes met and locked. His coal eyes were clouded like earlier, guarded, not showing the slightest hint of emotion. It hurt so much to see him that way after so much progress. It hurt even worse to know that I caused it.

My lower lip trembled so I bit it and lowered my gaze to the floor. "What are you two doing here?" Cold.

I hesitantly refocused on him and cleared my throat, "I-,"

"He wants to say he's sorry and like the asshole you are, you're going to forgive him and realize that there was a misunderstanding then take him back. I've done what you've asked Naru, I have to go." Hinata abruptly stood and sped to the door while one arm covered her face. We both stared at the door in shock and confusion but a pang of guilt shot through me. She was crying? Why? She helped me and made this situation easier on my behalf. I'll have to talk to her later.

Sasuke turned to me, "What was that about? Why was she here anyway? Itachi is getting a restraining order for you right?"

My fingers toyed with the bottom of my shirt and I nibbled on my lower lip for a few seconds while keeping my gaze on the floor. "Hinata and I made a compromise, I wouldn't get a restraining order on her if she helped me. She said she was here earlier and noticed how upset you were so she told me." A short silence ensued so I glanced at him, "I-I didn't think you actually said it."

The room fell silent. This is so nerve-wracking. "Said what?"

My entire body went rigid and I cast another glance at him only to see a curious look on his face. He knows exactly what I'm talking about but some emotion's coming through at least. "The... the 'L' word. After you said it, I thought I was hallucinating because I wasn't drinking enough water, so I disregarded it. But in reality, I really, really wanted to say it back but I thought I'd make a fool out of myself."

"Why would you think that?" His tone was harsh and menacing.

I flinched, "Because if you don't say it to Itachi then-,".

"Just because I don't say it to Itachi doesn't mean shit!" I scooted back slightly as he strode towards me. "I don't have to say that I love Itachi because he already knows that! I don't like the douche but I love him! You however don't have the bond that I have with my brother so I have to express that to you. I thought I didn't show enough affection before confessing to you even though I thought you already felt the same way since Itachi told me." He stopped at the foot of the bed and was glaring at me.

"I-Itachi told you?" Comparing my voice to Sasuke's, I sound like a mouse.

"Yes! So when I didn't get the answer I was hoping for, I started to believe that he lied when the real fact was that you thought I didn't mean it!"

"That's not true! I just didn't think you'd say it!" I retorted while sitting up on my knees while glaring at him. He's just assuming things when it's not true!

"Exactly! So if you didn't think I said it, that means you'd never think I would say it and mean it, correct?!" My face was still before it softened and I stayed silent. "Looks like I hit the jackpot huh? What'd you think I'd be with you this long for?" My face began to burn and I looked away while sitting on my haunches. "Really?! You think that low of me?!"

I immediately came to my defense, "No! I'd never think that!"

"Then clarify for me then, what exactly is 'that'." I bit my lip and stared at the floor but a his hand gripped my chin and turned me back to him. Then he rose his eyebrows in silent question.

I sighed and whispered, "A hit and quit."

He stared at me in disbelief before giving a dark chuckle and taking a deep breath. "Do you know how many people at school want me?" My eyes narrowed, "So you thought, you were the lucky one that got to sleep with the famous Uchiha, right? Oh, on multiple occasions too." I shoved him away from me but a cocky smile grew on his face. "There are many girls and boys who are in fact perfect, unlike you."

I felt my fangs elongate and scars deepen. "Shut up Sasuke."

He laughed, "The funny thing is, there are people who have interesting personalities, get great grades and show undying affection for me but I shot them all down. And the person I chose, was you."

I growled under my breath, "If you have such a variety, why'd you choose me then?" That's so fucking retarded! If he could've chose anyone else, he would've! So what's the problem then?! He can only handle one at a time?! But an imperfect one, right? I rubbed my tongue against my fangs to make them go away and gave up my anger.

"I guess I just felt bad for you, you've been trying to get me to open up for the past few years so think of it as reimbursement."

I loosely nodded, "Reimbursement huh?"

"Mmhm."

"Good to know." I clasped my hands together. "Well, I'll just be on my way then, I need to get up early for school. See you there." I got up from his bed but didn't dare give another look at him. As I mentally noted earlier, I smoothed out the wrinkles of his bed, making sure it looked as close to when I first got here. After I finished, I let myself out of his room and went downstairs.

"Naruto?" I ignored Itachi and walked faster to the door. As I hurriedly slipped on my shoes Itachi questioned me again. "What'd he do? Narut-," The door slamming cut him off and my partially covered feet ran to the car. When I got in, I quickly turned on the ignition and pulled out before driving off.

A few minutes later, I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket but didn't make a move to get it. I can't be on my phone while driving anyway. My body automatically drove me home but when I parked, I felt a sharp pain through my chest. Gasping, I clutched at my heart. Damn teme. Panting, I got out and went inside then removed my shoes. After, I headed to my room and started to take off my clothes before climbing in bed. The moving seemed to take my mind off the pain but when I settled it was agonizing, indescribable, and I felt as if I've lost part of my heart. Never have I ever spent so many hours crying myself to sleep, willing the torture to go away.

I know you should hate me, I feel terrible about it too. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Byie!✌🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 145 28
Sasuke is known to be the loner, the nerd that no one hangs out with, the one who gets bullied, the one who is barely acknowledged. But sasuke doesn'...
226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
10.5K 515 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
27K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...