curtain call • seulmin

By jjk-kyr

park jimin is an artist, in his own morbidly twisted kind of way, a virtuoso in the art of ending lives. ©jjk... More

disclaimer
eins, zwei, drei
i. red rain
ii. i see nothing
iii. the virtuoso
iv. alleyway neons
v. bubblegum kisses
vi. carnal stageplay

vii. gateway drug

2.5K 82 187
By jjk-kyr

a/n: prepare for some lame poetic smut since i've got nothing else to write lmao, have fun. i haven't written smut in like half a year, and i'm not rly a pro at herero smut, so lower your expectations aight.

oh, and warning for gun/dick metaphors LMAO. good luck. i also recommend you listen to lana del rey's "i fucked my way up to the top" to get in the mood lol bye i'm gonna go hide in a corner from embarrassment.

°

june 15th, 2014 — 2:40am.

months after the visit to jimin's massacre exhibition, he brings seulgi on more wayward slaughters, be it a killing spree at the closest town square, or a savage arson committed to the local minister. seulgi appreciates going on all these adventures with him, enjoying all the red she's indirectly showering in. even without sinning, she already feels like a sinner, and the idea is completely exhilarating. she can already see her downwards spiral to hell slowly constructing the longer she stuck around with this crimson prince of hers, and it excites her no end.

"the underworld is for us to rule, sweetheart," jimin tells her as he flicks on his lighter, throwing it into the puddle of gasoline and watching as the marble mansion before them catches fire in the prettiest roars of bright vermeil. the boy basks in the red glow, creating a mirror image of the devil as a devious smirk appears on his ever pleasing face, and seulgi's heart begins to bleed because oh god, he's so beautiful. he's no healthy medicine, but she wouldn't mind overdosing on all his crimson goodness, yes.

"there's a bounty on the devil's head, honey," he would proceed to tell her as he hops back into their stolen maserati, revving up the engines and flashing her a dazzling supermodel smile as they drive away into the night, painting the navy night sky a brilliant red when he presses an automated button, releasing a series of bombs in the burning mansion that detonate in the most beautiful bursts of firestorms, like their little fantasy inferno.

while red bursts on in giant flames behind them, jimin forms a finger-gun gesture, shooting at her from the driver's seat with a grin. the orange-red glow that cloaks him paints him in an image of royalty, like some kind of king sitting on his throne of skulls. it is awfully fitting.

their eyes meet, burning deranged flames meeting cold ice on frostbitten orbs. he grins once again, lopsided and unstable by all means. she thinks that he is gorgeous this way, a flicker away from losing control. this kind of thrill makes her feel more alive than the ecstasy she shoves down her throat back at her cold mansion, an addicting burn that isn't artificial like all the others.

there is a smirk on his face as he looks away and places his pimped out hand on the steering wheel, golden balenciaga rings glinting under the glow of broken traffic lights. "when we go in the underworld, let's kill him and rule hell together, sugar-- just you and me."

the suggestion is warm to her heart, she realizes. her ventricles threaten to melt and her organ feels much too overheated by the flame known as passion. it is invigorating, sends her into some kind of frenzy. her blood rushes everywhere, and the burn feels electrifying. seulgi gives him a smile of her own, charming as ever despite all the stains she got on her clean hands these past few months. they get along just perfectly, him and her. the flawless match. fate has done its job well, she must admit.

at each traffic light, they stop to give each other small kisses, brief smooches under crimson lights as they offer to each other sweet candy in the form of murmured sugary words. it gives them a reason not to run a red light, which saves them the hassle of a wild police chase. those kinds of red are wild, but that's not the kind of flame seulgi is looking for tonight, no. tonight, a simple night under the stars with park jimin is more than enough, away from the bleak grey of her elite life. it is all she needs besides the death she's been craving since ages past.

in the end, seulgi does go home to her mansion by the time it was five o'clock in the morning, and the disappointed look in jaebum's eyes as he tiredly greets her fills her with the subtlest of hubris. she loves this, the sweet red of rebelling. it allows her the feeling of control, which is all kinds of elating when for someone who lives a life so caged.

the week after,they attend the respectable minister's funeral together as two grieving distant relatives, looking pretty and deadly in black lace as they silently laughed merrily at the other family members, all mourning for a plastic billionaire drowning in too much money, burned alive by a flame set by supposed accident. the police is dumb, yes. they never catch on.

after the funeral is over, seulgi sits idly on an empty black coffin, watching calmly as jimin pounces and happily shoots at two siblings who has lingered by the cemetery for too long, watching as the crimson spurts of blood blends in with the rain. cheekily, they shove the two bodies in the same coffin as the first dead man, and exchange swift kisses with each other before burying them once more. throwing a bunch of black and red roses at them, they consider their job done and briskly walk away, entering their black porsche and quickly driving to their next death stop.

days after, the two siblings are labeled missing. seulgi remembers her and jimin laughing to each other giddily as they watch the announcement air on the 9:00am news, and the pride in his eyes as he gushes at her about how well she's done is nothing short of heartwarming to her. she's addicted to this boy, and she's got no regrets doing so.

so, here they are now. in the dark of jimin's bedroom, two bodies - two souls - two hearts wound around each other like vines around the white pillars of greek temples, holding up the weight of the world together as they become one like the sky above them. lana del rey plays faintly together, but the hauntingly enchanting tunes get lost under the overpowering sounds of lust and pain-filled passion, under landscapes of skin and white bedsheets stained with sweat.

most times, on the bed, it's a playful fight for dominance. they don't always stick to one similar role all the time, not really. no change is boring, an idea they both could easily agree on. things never get too rough, with there always being the keen pull of soft vanilla melding them together, but there's fire and there's bite. and with bite, there is no doubt that crimson will follow.

under the dim light of red candles, seulgi stares at jimin's flushed form from above, intently catching onto the small details, such as the faint pink dusting his cheeks, his slicked back blonde hair, the plump of his lips, the love bites lining his jaw and neck, and the scar near his lip. there's more to it as well, like the layer of sweat that covers him in one subtle sheen, or the small low pants that leave his open mouth.

he's a little prince, she thinks to herself. so beautiful.

lying down, his hands are on her hips as she sits on top of his stark naked body, feeling the warmth of his skin against hers. her hands travel all kinds of places, massaging near his pecs, his collarbones, his old scars, and more. they smile to each other lazily in the dim lighting, the bedroom reeking of three to four rounds of wild goodness. they're having fun, yes. they've got vigor that lasts for centuries. neither of them are tiring out anytime soon, certainly.

the next lana del rey song plays, and seulgi begins to tease. she leaves the erect gun in front of her alone much to his chagrin, pretends it lacks existence as she leans down and moves to latch pretty lips on pretty skin, the hiss that leaves his mouth acting as her fuel as she begins to leave a trail of long kisses up his torso.

life is awesome, i confess.
what i do, i do best.

the sounds he makes, she takes in like oxygen. pretty, her boy is so pretty. he's all kinds of sinful. if jimin could represent one of the seven sins, he's lust by all means. everything about him is aphrodisiacal, a whimsical drug for her to ravish. she's been blessed to have this kind of red in her life. all hers, yes.

you got nothing, i got tested;
and i passed, yes.

she leans over him, maroon hair framing her face as she stares into glassy eyes. jimin's hands are small and grabby, reaching up for her, and she smiles softly as she leans in, consuming his full lips which are all hers for the taking. his fingers run through her hair, grip inconsistent, too lost in delirium. tongue meets tongue in warm caverns, and they battle and coalesce like the seas of the atlantic, waves that crash and unite, collide and become one. it's one beautiful convergence, a different kind of artistry. jimin, in his dazed i-barely-just-survived-four-rounds mind, thinks that this might just be his greatest masterpiece yet.

lay me down tonight, in my linen and curls;
lay me down tonight, riviera girls.

seulgi grinds down on him, ever sensual, and it is beautiful how easily they fit with each other like two missing puzzle pieces. he rocks his hips up to meet her rhythm, and even on the white bedsheets they still dance, one with the music and one with each other as lust spreads around the room like wildfire.

this is a different kind of red. she fuckin' digs it.

i fucked my way up to the top,
this is my show.

their kisses are calamitous; causes hearts to palpitate and drum against weak ribcages like hummingbirds fighting out of a birdcage, a crashes of lips that create disaster and ruin (all of the good kind). she melds into him and he arches into her, an intimate ballet piece featuring a graceful ballerina and her gorgeous cavalier. it fits into place so perfectly, really. too good to be true.

i fucked my way up to the top,
go, baby, go.

between messes of tongue and lip and copper and spit, seulgi curls her slender and pale fingers around jimin's glock 17, thumbing the barrel of the gun and relishing in the whine that escapes him, swallowing it with another kiss.

go, go, go, go, go,
this is my show.

jimin blacks out briefly at the overwhelming doses of pleasure, overtaken by sensations down under. he's scared; of overdosing on this pleasure drug, of missing out on this kind of fun for the rest of his life.

it's a thrilling kind of fear. he fuckin' digs it.

go, go, go, go, go,
this is my show.

he hums weakly, shaky breaths coming out slow with all the incessant teasing coming from the vixen's end. the angel above him's one helluva fox, a bundle of pretty mischief hiding behind golden her faux halo. this desert's one cruel mistress, thirsting him to the brink of death, oasis hidden from his reach. she's an exhilarating kind of adventure. he loves the sound of that.

they separate between kisses to suck in all the oxygen in the room, barely overpowered by all the lust that stuffs up the bedroom. the place reeks of sex, but they couldn't bring anything within themselves to mind.

jimin squirms slightly, feeling the fingers pressing on the handle of his gun, just barely applying pressure on the trigger. "mm, sugar, don't tease like that- ah," he lets out a shuddering breath when she presses at it teasingly, watching the pre-ammo spill down his thighs like glistening nectar. seulgi wipes the excess off the barrel with her thumb, brings it to her lips to have a taste. she hums in delight, before swooping down to nip at his lips, and his eyes flutter shut as he tastes himself in her, rocking his hips up into her waiting hands.

she sets a standard pace, moving her hands up and down the slide of the pistol, and she grins into his heavily panting mouth, going even faster the more their lips meet. he ruts like an absolute animal, but that's alright; she loves watching him come undone like this, after all. he's simply alluring.

and oh god, she can feel it, his release coming closer, judging by the trigger ready to release, and all the ammo gathered around the gun. his pace grows more erratic along with his breaths, and he's thrusting senseless now, a gorgeous mess underneath her and seulgi is ultimately enthralled and he can't hold back his sounds anymore, pretty moans going along well with pretty music.

when his release comes too close, her hands leave his gun and jimin lets out a shocked cry, almost shaking beneath her. seulgi, ever devious, giggles softly as massages the skin at his inner thighs, at his hipbones, anywhere but his neglected pistol. the gun twitches between his legs and jimin bites down hard on his swollen lips, trying to compose himself.

i'm a dragon, you're a whore,
don't even know what you're good for.

"sugar," he groans as he throws his head back, wiggling his pretty hips, but flinches quick at a smack to his thigh from seulgi, who merely rolls her eyes in annoyance.

she keeps a hand firmly pressed to his right hipbone as a warning, calmly massaging the skin around it at a slow pace. his grip on her own hips tighten, but she doesn't budge. she's been giving bruises to herself since forever, after all. "stay still, babe. you're not getting any release if you move."

almost automatically, he stills, looking up at her through hooded eyes, begging at the tip of his tongue. she doesn't wait for it, though. she, too, is impatient.

mimickin me's a fuckin' bore,
to me, but babe.

she runs her hand through his hair, messes it up slightly. the blonde strands feel like honey as they weave through her fingers, and jimin lets out some sort of pleasured hum at her touch, eyes fluttering in bliss. despite being prepped enough for the past three rounds, seulgi lifts herself up and drops down on him slowly, smiling at the moan that leaves him at the slow burn that comes with it.

lay me down tonight in my diamonds and pearls,
tell me something like i'm your favorite girl.

she, too, lets out a low groan at the stretch, and she stares down at him once again, watching each other while panting heavy breaths. they're both flushed and red and completely delirious, but it's all part of the thrill, certainly.

"jesus," he hisses lowly, lazy grin on his face as he stares up weakly at her. she lets him take her hand, watches as he brings it to his mouth and kisses it gently. he grins wider this time, showing his teeth. "you're such a goddess, honey."

i fucked my way up to the top,
this is my show.

she hums lowly, riding him slowly as she finally picks up a pace, closing her eyes as he lets out an exceptionally loud moan that fills the room. his gun's made of magic, perfectly sized as it melds in with her walls so well. she takes it in happily as she gradually gets faster, adagio slowly ascending to allegro as she rides him up and down, an even pace. he stays still underneath her like she told him to, being absolutely pliant like a fucktoy while she rides him, failing to hold back the pretty sounds that escape him as she does. he's perfect.

i fucked my way up to the top,
go, baby, go.

"such a god, babe," she fires back, digging her nails deep in his hipbone. he barely jerks at the sudden stimuli, but it's quick to turn into pleasure and she feels his climax coming close, with how much more vocal he has become over time. the noises he makes are inexplicably art in its highest form, and they're all music to her ears, this whole situation. she's addicted, no doubt.

"a-ah, god, bombshell, i'm gonna--" and his hands reach up, grabbing onto her arms as he throws his head back, eyes scrunched shut as his orgasm prepares to wash over him. seulgi is still keeping the boy still as she uses him simply, all for her own entertainment, but over time she doesn't quite bother to stop him anymore when he begins to incessantly thrust up to meet with her movements perfectly.

go, go, go, go, go,
this is my show.

all at once, the feeling is all too much for the both of them, and it sends both young gods into a frenzy as they lowly moan each other's names in the darkness of jimin's bedroom. seulgi gives jimin the final push by harshly dropping down on him and the fountains of white that follow are nothing short of beautiful, despite not being the crimson hues she has always been so used to.

go, go, go, go, go,
this is my show.

the noise that escapes jimin is somewhere between a strangled cry and kitten-like moans, both of which are all kinds enchanting to listen to. it spurs her on more than it should, and one last hard vigorous thrust from him sends her reeling as well, throwing her head back as white is all that escapes her. jimin shudders and falls apart underneath her, and the sight is completely bewitching to her cold eyes, seeing the white that coats his flushed skin.

addicted, that's what she is-- and he's all things perfect.

they stay in that position for a while, the both of them merely panting messes, until finally seulgi takes it upon herself to finally get off of him, letting out a low whine at the sudden loss. jimin automatically collapses onto the dirty mattresses underneath him, and seulgi is quick to follow, lying down next to as she wraps herself around his limp arms.

need you, baby,
like i breathe you, baby.

"we're filthy," she notes, as she takes in the reeking scent of sex and sweat that fills his bedroom. the door to the master bathroom is only a few feet away, barely seen at one corner of the room, and seulgi runs a hand through his hair to wake him. "hey, honey. c'mon. let's go wash ourselves up."

"after five rounds of non-stop intercourse? let me live, bombshell," he groans, turning around to bury his face into the soft, white pillow. the candles around the room are still dimly lit up, but seulgi is fine with leaving it that way.

i need you, baby,
more, more, more, more.

she rolls her eyes at him, staring out the window to see the dark night sky. despite it being sometime in the morning already, clusters of stars could still be seen in the sky, drips of white that spill onto the navy horizon. the stars are gorgeous, like the white spilled all over themselves, as well. "i feel disgusting. let's go clean ourselves."

"darlin', you've literally been stained with blood a billion times with me and you only feel disgusting after sex? you're fuckin' insane, babe," jimin drawls sleepily at her, and seulgi resists the urge to pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh.

"you know what? suit yourself, i'll go and shower on my own," she mutters, swinging her legs over the bed to go and stand up, only to be stopped by an arm around her waist, caged around her like a noose would wrap around a vulnerable neck.

"no, bombshell. stay," jimin murmurs, face suddenly pressed into her back as he nibbles at the skin gently. seulgi is currently wearing the most fed up expression known to man, but the words that come after are quick to make her hesitate. "m'sorry. don't leave me alone, seul."

her eyes soften. eventually, she finally gives in, lying back down to spoon with him and quickly smacking the smug grin off his giddy face.

she blows at sleeping face gently, and watching him giggle with much delight. "you did so well just now, honey," she says to him quietly, a hand in ruffled through his hair. "so good. my boy did so good."

jimin hums happily, opening his eyes to smile at her properly. he reaches out and punches at her cheeks, much to her annoyance. "ah, you did amazing too, baby. you're surprisingly good at this. taking care of me and everything," he adds shyly, looking away from her. she smirks.

"what can i say?" she yawns as she turns around, back facing him. "i'm quite experienced, much like you, yes?"

a small pause follows, deafeningly silent like the suppressed gunshots they fired at the cemetery mere weeks ago. it reminds her of all the things they've done up to now together, all the way from their first meeting to their most recent crime, and suddenly seulgi is momentarily terrified to discover that perhaps she's not as willing to die anymore as she was before.

day by day, this boy is adding to her will to live. it scares her, just as it thrills her to no end.

eventually, jimin does answer her, snapping her out of her thoughts quite quickly, some sort of burning whiplash like a rubber band snapping after being pulled far too hard. "yeah," he answers softly. she blinks slowly at the answer, before he continues once more. "i suppose i am experienced."

need you, baby,
like i breathe you, baby, ah, ah.

vaguely, she takes note of the strange tone in his voice as he says that, but chooses not to question him on it, already understanding all too well how annoying prying questions can get. she's had enough of it in her childhood, with the therapists and maids and butlers and her father, most of all. questions eat at your brain. it's better not to ask.

because of that, she merely hums and keeps quiet at his answer, turning around and wrapping the less dirty white sheets all over herself as her eyes flutter closed, the stars still twinkling brightly outside the window, clusters upon clusters watching over the earth with unbridled curiosity as the magical lana del rey song in the background finally comes to an end. she'll ask jimin about his upbringing one day, maybe sit down and listen to an entire story, as she chugs on soju with him.

however, for now, she'll let the boy rest, just like all the other souls whose lives he has taken in this universe.

maybe, just maybe, when the killer sleeps, so will his crimes.

°

a/n: idek what this is. i promised y'all a smut chapter and y'all got it,, but i'm sorry if it's shitty. clearly y'all can see that i gave up near the end of the chapter. i would've wanted to just straight up continue the plot, but then the story would've gone on too quickly, so i decided to a filler chapter instead, which basically somehow became a smut chapter. and ik that smut is mostly meant to turn a lot of people on, but i'm more into making this shit artsy so sorry to disappoint lmaOOO. thank god seulmin is the definitions of sexy so it doesn't look too bad,, i'm just feeling productive after finally updating cracked marble two days ago ok so like just be happy i actually updated pls <3

anyways thank you all so much for 1k reads on this lame plotless violent fic!! i never expected to get much with this fic but then again seulmin is rly popular so i can see why this fic is getting like a bit of attention lol. anyways, please continue supporting me by voting and commenting bc i truly appreciate it!! cya and ily all!! 💖💖💖 i think i wanted to add more in my author's note but now i don't remember so yea LOL goodbye people!!

p.s: oh my flying jesus i think i just wrote praise kink in this chapter fml SKDLFLF THE SMUT WAS MEANT TO STAY VANILLA OK I HATE EVERYTHING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5.2K 28
↷ ₍ 🌼 ₎ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯┊ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊. ༉‧₊˚✧
19.7K 710 22
"Do you love me?" Jimin asked frankly. "I-I'm sorry but I never really loved you. You know how much I love Jackson. Please don't try to ruin our frie...
68.9K 2.1K 26
We were so inlove with each other back then but then you suddenly changed. Park Jimin is a CEO of a famous company, he has everything he need, money...
5.1K 208 22
BOOK ONE Park Jimin is a solitary being, living by rules he made to ensure no one gets hurt. That is, until he's forced to join a gang...then he need...