Marked By Darkness

Od xtwistedxemotionzx

Aurora Finley has her whole life planned out. She's going to finish school then go to university before getti... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Prologue

10 0 0
Od xtwistedxemotionzx

The first time I saw Dorian West, it was in a dream. I didn't understand who I was or what I was capable of back then. I didn't understand how to control what I saw.

From the first moment I saw him, I was captivated. I was completely ensnared in his brooding personality and his irresistible good looks. I should have known from the beginning that it wouldn't end well. I should have known that it would end in heartbreak and agony.

Somehow, I knew that wouldn't have changed what had happened. I still would have made the same decisions and nothing would have changed. I didn't regret any of my actions. I couldn't regret them when all of them had led me to Dorian, when all of them led to us being together.

From the moment we met, I felt as if I'd found something that I'd never realised I'd been missing. I felt like I'd found the missing part of my soul.

I didn't want him to risk his life for me. I never wanted him to get hurt because of me. Only now I realise that if I could go back, I would change things. I would do anything if it meant that he'd be safe.

The only thing I can do now is try to protect him like he's protected me.

I will do anything to protect him. Anything.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

195K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1M 89.7K 140
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
322K 37.1K 26
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...