Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Goodbye 2016

13.8K 369 154
By lovethebreeze

I pulled Cora for a hug. "I just got you back." She mumbled.

I gave her a sad smile, "I know. I'm going to miss you." I looked at Isaac. "Take care of yourself, Lahey."

He hugged me, "Same to you."

We pulled away and I went in front of Stiles. He opened his arms out wide and smiled, "All right, bring it in."

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I'm going to miss you. Make sure you call."

"I don't know how good the reception will be with time travel -" I gave him a look. "I will."

Lydia and Allison hugged me. I began choking, "Girls. I might be a werewolf, but I still need to breathe."

"Stay safe." Allison said.

I nodded as we pulled apart. Scott came and embraced me, "You're doing the right thing."

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"You can do this, Morgan."

I gave him a small smile as we pulled apart, "Thanks, Scott."

Last, but not least, Derek. I walked over to him. "If you need anything from me -"

He nodded, "I'll call you."

"I'm serious, Derek. If you guys are in trouble and need back up, I'll drop everything and come back."

He hugged me, "I know. Everything is going to be fine here. Just rip that Vandal guy's throat out."

I chuckled, "I promise."

》》》》

All right, I'm here, where is Rip Hunter. I wasn't even that shocked when all eight of the other people came. Iron guy thought we were being punked and I saw the old Geezer's partner in his car passed out.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." He responded.

Guy in winter coat looked at the girl - who wasn't wearing her weird armor, "You don't look too happy to be here."

She crossed her arms, "Perceptive."

I heard someone walking and turned my head to see Rip, "Well, I see you've all decided to come. Well then, we can be on our way."

"I ain't footing it anywhere." Winter coat said. How is he not hot in that thing?

"A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline." There another lie. "Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?"

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." Geezer answered in amazement.

"Indeed." Rip pressed a button and this huge ship appeared out of nowhere. I let out a whistle as I grabbed my phone and took a picture before sending it to Stiles. "It's called the Waverider. It's been my ship for over a decade. Shall we?"

We began following him, but Geezer held Smoker back, "Excuse me, would you mind, um -" I rolled my eyes as I went over to his car. "I don't think you should do that, Miss?"

"Don't tell me what to do." I barked back. I unfastened his partner's seat belt before carrying him over my shoulder.

"Thank you."

"Little lady's got a lot of body strength." Smoker said as we head inside.

Rip told me where I could place the youngster. When I sat him down I waved my hand over his face. His pulse is still there, which means he's alive. I slapped his face, which didn't get him to wake up. I smacked his cheeks a couple of times. Then, I pulled my hand back and gave him a hard slap. He still didn't wake up.

I let out a low whistle, "Man, he's not waking up."

Smoker went to the Geezer, "Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some."

"I did not roofie him." Geezer said.

"Oh, I ain't judging."

This is a pretty amazing ship. I got a message from Stiles and let's say he was freaked out by it.

"How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?" Old man asked.

"I don't need one. I have Gideon." Rip said.

Then this static started to show before this huge head popped up. "Welcome aboard. I am Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems and aid Captain Hunter in his mission."

"Captain?" Winter coat asked in disbelief.

"Gideon's been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage."

I crossed my arms, "I thought you said he's pretty active in the 22nd century."

"Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers isn't the best strategy." Geezer guessed.

"Indeed." Rip said. He walked up to the control center. "Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history. Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him. But I have the next best thing: the man who can. Professor Aldus Boardman. Professor Boardman is the world's leading - well - only expert on Vandal Savage. We're gonna pay him a little visit."

"Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans." Gideon said.

"St. Roch?" Warrior man wondered.

"October 17, 1975."

Rip ran to one of the seats, "I suggest you all strap yourselves in. Temporal navigation isn't something one wants to be standing up for."

We all listened and went to our seats. "Time travel. Cool." Smoker said.

"Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, bleeding from the eyeballs."

"I'm sorry, what?" Warrior girl asked.

"The human body is used to time unfolding linearly."

The youngster started to wake up as the ship started to fly. "Jackson, I'm so glad you're awake. I didn't want you to miss this." Geezer said happily.

Jackson blinked rapidly, "Miss what? What the -" He tried to unfasten himself.

"I wouldn't unfasten those if I were you." Rip warned.

"Get me off this - whatever this thing is!"

"Good luck explaining this." Blondie told Geezer.

"I did him a favor."

"He doesn't look all that grateful." I said.

The ship started to shake. "Just hang on and remain calm. All your worlds are about to change." Rip said before making the ship go faster.

》》》》

The moment we land, Smoker began throwing up. I got up from my seat and began to stretch my legs. "Oh, I should have mentioned it before. Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel, along with -" Iron guy fell to the ground. "Vertigo."

Geezer looked at the space ahead, "I can't see."

"And temporary blindness. Oh, it should only last a minute. After all, that was a mere jaunt. The further back in time you go, the worse the side effects."

I pulled Iron guy up, "Well, isn't that a kick in the ass."

"Thanks." He said. He placed his hand out. "Ray Palmer."

I gave him a blank look while I shook his hand, "Morgan Hale."

"How are you not affected by this?"

I smirked, "Let's just say I'm a fast healer."

I let my eyes glow and Ray looked amazed, "Awesome."

"Hey, I want to go home." Jackson said as we gathered around the center.

"Good news, then. 2016 will be around in, uh, 41 years." Rip pointed at Smoker, Winter Coat, Blondie, and me. "Now, you four, feel free to make yourselves comfortable back here on the ship, while the rest of you are coming with me to find Professor Boardman."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You're benching us?" Smoker asked.

"I thought we were a team." Blondie piped up.

"What's the point of bringing all of us if you only need five?" I added.

"This mission doesn't require your particular skill set. Yet." Rip said.

"Meaning you don't need anyone killed, maimed, or robbed." Winter Coat concluded.

"Precisely."

Ray grabbed Rip's arm, "Sure it's a good idea to leave these two unsupervised on a time machine?"

"Hey, haircut!" Smoker called out. "Deafness wasn't one of the side effects."

Rip began walking out, "We better hurry up. Professor Boardman will die in less than 24 hours."

"What's the point in cutting it so close?" Ray asked.

Geezer explained, "Because if he's destined to die, then he doesn't have a timeline for us to disrupt, and his impact on the future will be minimal. How brilliant."

"And depressing. How does he die?" Warrior girl asked.

"Uh, he's found dead in his university from unknown causes." Rip lied. "Come on."

"Are you coming?" Geezer asked Jackson.

Jackson didn't look at him, "I'll stay put."

"You'd rather stay with them?"

"To be fair, Grandpa, we didn't drug him." I said with Jackson nodding.

"Point taken." He said before leaving

What the hell did I just say yes to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 6.4K 179
I will be doing -Mick Rory -Leonard Snart -Ray Palmer -Rip Hunter - Sarah Lance -Malcolm Merlyn -Eobard Thawne -Damien Darhk - and Jax Jefferson I w...
110K 2.3K 29
19 year old Brooklyn is in for a wild ride when time-master Rip Hunter recruits her to save the future. I DO NOT own Legends of Tomorrow, I only own...
329K 5.3K 16
Reina Scarlett: a survivor Bellamy Blake: the rebel when their courses clash together, what happens? ➳ Bellamy Blake love story [Season 1]
10.5K 312 23
Brooklyn and Maddie are back for season 5 of Legends of Tomorrow!! Starting with crisis and escalating into typical Legends madness!! **I DO NOT OWN...