Bad Ass White Boy, With Nothi...

By juliiaroseee

"Look I'm sorry" he sighed running his fingers through his dark brown hair. "For what?" "For making you feel... More

Preface
Characters
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
PSA
(11) Part 2
(12)
(13) Special Chapter
Author's Note
(14)
(15)
(16)
AUTHOR NOTE
(17)
(18)
Epilouge
Spin Off
Bonus Chapter (19)
Bonus Chapter (20)
Bonus Chapter (21) Trigger Warning
New Cover?!!
Bonus Chapter (22) FINALE SO YOU BETTER READ!!!
BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)
Reane and Porter Love story?🤨

(11) Part 1

3.6K 84 8
By juliiaroseee

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT LOVELIES ❤️❤

Play song while reading 😬

"We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..."
I smiled at the carolers in their matching hats, scarves and gloves.

"Thank you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays " they ran down the steps to the next house.

"Ugh I hate carolers!" Kendyl hissed eating a freshly baked Christmas tree cookie.

"Why?" I asked zipping up my fleece sweater.

It was pretty cold in New York this year, the snow was coming down in flurries.

We were out on winter recess for the holidays.

The musical, I've been working, has been postponed until the New Years were over.

"Because... everybody is so happy and jolly. Ugh gross" she slumped down on the bar stool behind the island counter.

"That's the point of Christmas Kendyl. The happiness and the love of the holidays." I laughed at her pouty face

"Yeah yeah" she mumbled stealing another cookie before heading into the living room and turning up the volume on the television.

"I guess I can manage this year. I do enjoy the 25 days of Christmas marathon on Freeform" she confessed watching Harry Potter. I was unaware of which one it was.

My mother came down the stairs to check on her fruit cake that was baking in the oven.

"It's almost ready. I still need a few more ingredients. Darling would you mind going to the store for me before the storm hits?"

"Yeah sure. Let me just grab my shoes"
My mother made a quick list handing it over to me.

"Hurry back" she handed over the car keys.

I departed out the door pulling my beanie over my ears.

I pulled up in front of the supermarket without any problems. Pushing the trolley I found in the parking lot inside, I skipped down the aisle picking up some dried basil leaves.

Lettuce, milk and a few more herbs.

What is she making anyway?

"You know, I'm really starting to think you're stocking me" I turned around to find Jordan with his uniform on.

I laughed "You work here? And I wasn't stocking you." I said continuing down the aisle.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I might just think you're the one stocking me. Following me and all" I added looking over my shoulder.

"Yes I just love being in your presence" he mocked

I rolled my eyes scoffing

"Aren't you supposed to be working and not talking" I picked up a bottle of ketchup, examining the brand before shrugging and dropping it into the trolley.

"I am working. I'm assisting to a customer" he smirked

"So how's the holidays going?"

"It's okay so far, just got this job to help out my mother and stepdad for bit. My mom is pretty tired so I decided to just earn my stay, do something"

"Ah I see." I nodded in understanding

"So you live close by?" I asked turning into the next aisle for eggs.

"Why? Are you going to stock and kill me?" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I swatted his shoulder playfully.

"I live two blocks over. Right on Beverly"

Making my way to the cashier lane, the intercom suddenly went off.

"Jordan please come to aisle 3. Jordan aisle 3"

"Well that's my cue. Catch you later" he briefly hugged me before jogging off.

I pulled into the driveway of my house, as the snow started to come down heavy.

I unloaded the car running into the house.

"Oh thank God you're back" my mother kissed my cheek taking the bags from me.

"The guests will be arriving soon. Go get ready for the party. Kendyl is already setting up the decorations with Delilah" my mother stated.

"Delilah's here?"

"Yeah she came in when you went to the store" she hurried around the kitchen mixing the last bit of contents into a bowl.

Dinner was almost ready.

"You sure you don't need any help in here?" I asked her removing my jacket.

"No I got it. Go go go" she said shooing me out the kitchen.

Delilah and Kendyl were both setting up the Christmas tree, the streamers were nicely hung.

"Hey guys" I sat on my knees in front of the tree.

"Hey you're back!" Kendyl smiled placing the star on our 6 foot tree.

She slowly steeped down from the ladder.

Soft Christmas music was playing in the background.

"Is this the song I preformed at the Christmas show four years ago?" I asked turning up the CD player.

"It sure is! I remembered how scared you were to perform and dad and I had to sit backstage with you. You were literally going to be sick" she smiled at the memory.

"Yeah, I remember too. I was performing on stage" Kendyl laughed continuing

"I nearly fell getting off stage. Joe tripped me with his big ass feet"

"Ah Joe. I always thought he had a crush on you " I teased

"Ew gross" she scrunched her face in absolute disgust.

" But Mel you did so well. I was proud of you. We all were...."

4 years ago...

Mel's outfit ^^

Christmas was my favorite time of the year, but when it comes to performing I had really bad stage fright.

Every year my middle school would put on a Christmas show, I always chose to be crew.

It was my first time being a lead role and singing, especially since this was my first musical and my final year of middle school.

I recently turned 14, right before Christmas. My mom surprised me with a beautiful white dress for my performance and my dad, it's been four months since we last seen each other.

He was in Italy taking caring of nana and baba, we barely got to see them.

I missed him the most, I was his little princess.

"Listen to me princess you can do this" he had told me.

I was having a panic attack.

I took in deep breaths, Delilah rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"Daddy but I'm so scared what if-if they lau-laugh at me?"  I wheezed

"They won't, trust me. You have a beautiful voice baby. Don't be afraid"
I looked at him skeptical

"If not them, do it for me. Do it for your sister. Do it for your mom. Do it for yourself "

Taking one last breath, I nodded.

"I'm ready"

"Good because you're on now" Delilah said

"What!"

Delilah pushed me through the curtain and onto the stage.

The spotlight beamed down on me. I saw my dad and mom sitting in the second row. Dad gave me a thumbs up mouthing.

"You can do it" the music started then I started to sing.

"Oh holy night. The stars are brightly shining , this is the night of our dear savior's birth...

Fall on your knees, and hear the angels voices....

Oh night, divine. Holy night. When Christ was born...

Oh night, divine. Oh holy night.....

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 13K 38
What if I can't leave you alone?" He says invading my personal bubble again. "I can't just stay away from you Xan, I won't. If I can be as close to y...
336K 11.5K 44
"Daniel please-" He growled cutting me off mid sentence; making it obvious that he's pissed beyond belief. I never knew that telling him my past woul...
833K 19.4K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...