The weirdest Twenty One Pilot...

By Anathema21P

So, a little backup info before we get started. At my school, we sometimes do these things called "Quick writ... More

Chapter One: Twenty One Nanna's

11 0 0
By Anathema21P

While Tyler Joseph was on a plane, the plan got hijacked  by one of his worst enemies,the nanas. Thankfully, Tyler found a parachute in the plane and got off just in time. Tyler soon returned to the ground and realized it was very dark outside, so he got his phone and used it to see through the darkness. He looked around and saw that the ground was littered with sand. He muttered to himself. "I don't think i'm in Ohio anymore." In desperation , Tyler ran around wanderously. After 30 minutes of running around, he crashed into something solid. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
98.6K 3.1K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...