Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

Bởi Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... Xem Thêm

Characters
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

1- Wait...what !??

61.7K 1.6K 566
Bởi Nadineat2

I know that the summary wasn't that good and this is my very first book but I'm confident in my story so enjoy...

Just to be clear, his name is RAYN, not Ryan, so if you come across his name and find it "Ryan" know that it's.... Auto correct.

Pronounced as Rain.

Chapter 1

I heard a strong knock on my bedroom door , I raised my head from my comfy pillow. I saw my parents rush to stand above me. When I fully opened my eyes I saw that they were worried and anxious.

" What do you want? " I paused and glanced at my watch " It's only 5 a.m ? can't you wait until I don't know..maybe, until the sun comes out!?"

When I was dome complaining , I looked at my mother's face and at that moment, I knew that something was not right, she was not her usual bubbly self.

"Ella, no. It can't wait, because we might die and so are you if we don't talk right now. " mom reasons.

Wait what? 

" She's right.. you're life now depends on your thinking and how you gonna act after this " dad mentioned, he seemed uneasy.

Okay, that's sounds serious.

This is the first time I see my parents like this ....They are -usually- happy telling old jokes. Not once I've seen these worried expression before.

I shifted in my bed." You're scaring the sh•t out of me, what's wrong? " I yelled at them wanting to know what the hell is going on.

They put their hands in mine and breathed deeply. " Ella... listen carefully, and I want you to stay strong and not panic" dad said with sad eyes " Ella, we are.... we are not you're real parents....you're adopted, but there is a very good reason for that."

When I heard those words, I felt like the ground is spinning real fast and I wanted to cry, but the shock was too strong that I stood in my room and didn't move an inch.

I looked at them to see if they were joking. " Wha.. y-you're what? ... I'm adopted? you're not my biological parents? stop playing with me. "

Dad grabbed me by the shoulder and squeezed them gently. " No Ella listen to me, you just have to believe us ,have faith in us." He said.

" You should know that no matter what happens, we are a real family based on love, and care. You are our amazing daughter, it doesn't matter if we are not blood related, what matters is that we love you Ella, you are our world forever" he replied with a genuine smile.

Dad's words felt like lighting striking through my heart, I didn't know how to react to this so I just kept listening.

I sat on the bed and mom grabbed my shacking hand. " It all started 18 years ago" she began explaining " we were newlyweds enjoying our every moment of life .We had a lovely home and a cute puppy, we also had good jobs, your father was a bodyguard for a rich young man 'David Black' who happened to be your father's best friend from college. I was the personal piano teacher for his 6 years old son. His mother -Sam- and I, became best friends, so our life have changed for the better. " mom said then she glanced at dad.

Dad nodded and continued " after we became we became best friends with the Black family we decided to go on a vocation together, so we traveled to Italy and stayed there for two weeks, but in those two weeks the Black family has changed... their life became a living nightmare."

My eyes widened and I interrupted dad " wait what do you mean, what happ- "

"Ella, don't interrupt if you wanna know " mom said that with the - shut the hell up and let your father continue- face. And so, I did.

" Sorry, please continue " I said while dad was putting the story pieces together.

" So, while we were in Italy having fun, we heard gun shots from the back of the train, that we took to visit an old friend of mine in Rome. Everyone there were shouting and screaming, so I just started running towards the gun shots to see what was happening."

He sighed. "I was so stupid back then, to the point that I forgot that I'm a bodyguard and have to protect his master from situations like this"

Mom grabbed my hand once again and continued " The moment your father went to see what was happening we remained silent, and didn't move, thinking that we were safe if we don't do anything... but we were so wrong. It turned out that the gun shots were just a distraction for YOUR father, they wanted him to stay away from David. they wanted to destroy their happy life, Ella"

I looked at them, trying to connect the dots to the fact that I'm adopted but nothing came out. I put my head on mom's shoulder who was sitting on my bed, next to dad.

My dad opened his mouth to speak
" When I reached the gun shots it turned out that it was a false alarm, when I got back to the rest, I knew that it wasn't , it was a trap for me... so they could kidnap David's son."

"I looked at Sam, and she was crying and your mother was standing in a shock from what just happened, and David was already calling for help... then I realized that, it was my f••king fault "

My mom interrupts him with an angry, scary tone. " It was NOT YOUR FAULT, how many times should I tell you this... " I felt bad for dad and I wanted to cheer him up a little bit.

" Dad. Mom's right, it was not your mistake that you are a good man who wanted to see if there was any trouble, you just wanted to help, so please don't blame and get hard on  yourself "

Dad looked at me with sorrow in his eyes that were telling me you know nothing about the cruel world and he was right ,I don't.

" Anyways " mom pointed out " at that moment everything went blank, and I didn't hear anything, cause that little boy was like the son that I never had and be able to have. I loved him so much ,we all did. When I was thinking of him, the phone began to ring on David's cellphone, it was an unknown number, so your father took the phone and put it on loud speaker."

She glanced at dad then back at me
" The voice was deep and rough, it was clearly for an old man, he countered with an evil tone 'if you want your son back, you will just have to pay for your mistakes that you did 20 years ago, and pay us 300 million dollars or your son is not gonna be able to see his sweet daddy or mommy anymore..."

" Then the call was disconnected, we all looked at each other then at David waiting for him to speak '300 million dollars? I can arrange that, but it will take a day to send the money to the account that he sent me.. I hope that's enough time' . A day had past and we waited for them to appear on the site that was written in the message - it was sent early in the morning to Sam's cellphone- We waited for one hour and then they finally appeared with the little boy. " Dad explained.

Wow I seriously don't know anything from all of that.

I thought I knew my parents better than anyone else.

I took deep breaths, then looked at my dad's eyes and my eyes started tearing but I held them back, cause I know they had difficult times holding their tears, so I just have to be strong for them.

" So where were we? " mom asked grabbing back my attention.

" At the part where the kidnappers appeared " I confirmed

" Oh yes... when the kidnappers appeared we couldn't recognize them, because they had masks hiding their faces, but we saw David's son looking at as with a grin, we sighted in relief."
Mom stopped talking to let dad continue.

" When David started walking towards his son, he said ' ok, I did as you wished and sent the money, so please give me back my son ' . The worst thing you could imagine happened."

"The kidnapper said 'David.. David... David, you really thought that we cared about the money? Ha, I just wanted to cause you sorrow and pain and misery ' .Your father knew something bad was going to happen."

"He started running like crazy to get the boy but it was too late... because they shot him in his little head, we froze. The boy fell to the ground with blood all over his tiny body, the scene was so gruesome, we didn't know what to do, so we started screaming like we are out of our minds, except for your father, he ran after them but couldn't reach them, he just saw a glimpse of a tattoo that was on the kidnapper's hand it was like a lighthouse covered in dark red blood"

I stood up to catch my breath, to analyse​ what I just heard but my mom countered " Ella, I know it sounds like an action movie but you have to believe us... After the tragedy, we went back home to New York , and held a funeral for the poor, innocent boy."

"David started investigating the murder and your father stood with him, not leaving his side for a second, but Sam... oh poor Sam, she was devastated, she didn't know what to do in her life after her son passed away. I started encouraging her, soon after the funeral we found out that Sam was pregnant, with a baby girl, and it was you Ella... you are The Black's only daughter, after your brother was murdered of course."

I stopped breathing for a second and my mouth was open like the letter O' gasping at what I just heard. " wha... hold on. You're saying that I used to have a brother who was murder and my real father is a rich young man... what? I can't handle these facts at one night" I pointed out.

Dad put his hands on my shoulders , he squeezed them real tight and said
" Hey, you ok dear?  you have to stay strong because we haven't finished yet, let me continue... after we knew that Sam was pregnant, we stayed with her 24/7 to protect her and David hired two doctors and maids to help with the house. "

"When the time came for you to come to life, your real father died in a car accident when he was on his way to the hospital, in addition to that, when your real mother gave birth to you she couldn't handle all the bitterness so she... s-she also died." Mom Whispered.

"We decided to take care of you, but we didn't adopt you just because you didn't have any parents and felt sorry for you, in fact, we took care of you because we fell in love at first sight with you, and since we can't have any children, we adopted you and became one of us, you became Ella Simon "

____

The next day it was 9 am and we were still talking, yet I don't know why we would die if I didn't know the truth.

"Ella dear, now we are being serious and you have to listen carefully and do as we say" dad told me and I swallowed my breath slowly.

" Ella, after your real parents died , we did all we can do to hid the fact that you are from the Black family. Because they didn't catch the criminals who killed your brother." dad paused and mom took the lead.

" If the criminals knew that there is another member from the Black's family ,oh...I'm more than positive that they will come to get you "

I interrupt " wait, why would they come and get me , I have nothing so why? " my dad looked at me with hirt in his eyes.

" Ella, no. You're wrong... you have everything, you have all the Black's inheritance under your name".

I opened my mouth to speak but then mom said " David -your real father-after he knew that Sam is pregnant he wrote in his will that, all the money belongs to his new baby and that's you. but all our efforts to hide your identity these past 17 years all came to failure."

" So are you telling me that I'm a rich lady now and there are some insane criminals after my life to get what they want.... what AM I GOING TO DO NOW? "

" Don't worry sweetheart we will protect you... by sending you to London and you can have your education there " mom told me that with a sad smile.

I nodded." I understand that you want to protect me and you love me, so do I, but does that mean, that I'm going to live in London all by myself with no one that I know?"

" Of course No , how can we let our lovely daughter in a foreign place all by herself. Don't be stupid, we are sending a great bodyguard to live with you, plus he's your age and we know him very... will not him, his father ,he used to be my best friend in high school, we went together to work as bodyguards, and as you can see I quit the job to become a detective but my friend, oh his name is Veer Arthur by the way, opened his own company that hires excellent bodyguards, to people who needs them. when I asked him for a bodyguard for you, he told me that his son Rayn is the best
choice "

When dad finished talking I started thinking and thinking all over again.

So they are not my real parents and I'm rich but chased by murders...

Awesome. Note the sarcasm.

I don't know what's worse; is to live in London because I'm chased by criminals or living in London with a guy that I don't know...

______

A.N

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter:) and please comment if you didn't like anything.

I'm sorry if you found some mistakes. I'm sure you did ;)

I promise you that my writing gets better with every chapter you read :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

287 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
15M 434K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
107K 2.2K 27
" they'll know we're faking if I'm not kissing or touching my girlfriend, dumbass " - Miles and Diana. Two best friends ever since child's legs. Wit...