Afraid of Love || Calum Hood

By Hypnotizedbyhemmings

Calum Hood, bassist of 5 Seconds of Summer has never had luck with girls. Every girl he dates seems to break... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21

Part 20

16 2 0
By Hypnotizedbyhemmings

(Your POV)

"Y/n can I talk to you?" I heard Calum asked and I immediately turned my attention to him, happy he was finally gonna talk to me. "Yeah I'm right here," I said setting my phone down and looking at him. "Ok so I feel really bad about ignoring you and I just want you to know that Im only doing it because I don't want to fall for someone with a boyfriend," I was so confused by the words coming out of his mouth I couldn't do anything but look at him in confusion. "Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend," he then looked at me, confusion covering his face. "But jack is your boyfriend isn't he?" "Oh no he's not my boyfriend." I saw a smile appear on his face and I couldn't help but also smile seeing that he was happy. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk to me about?" I asked. "Yeah there is actually," he said as he came over and sat beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
426K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
124K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...