Runaway Experiments

By LINONGSUS

6 boys were pulled out of their ordinary lives just to be tested on by supernatural beings. When they get bet... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A/N
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N
Twenty
H.O.D profiles
Twenty One
A/N
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
f(x) profiles
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Seventeen

524 25 1
By LINONGSUS

Tao's POV
We watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun share many more kisses after that before Luhan clapped twice. "Training isn't over! Let's go." We all groaned,including the scientists;especially a very tall giraffe next to me.

I linked my fingers with his and he smiled,doing the same. "Kris,what if we're not fated?" I pouted.

He stopped in his tracks and cupped my cheeks. "I got attracted to you the first time I saw you,when we share a kiss I feel a spark every single time,you make my heart flutter with everything you do and you're just absolutely adorable. If all that isn't enough to make me your fated one,I'll have to let you go." He planted a kiss on my lips and he was right- there was a spark.

"Cheesy." I commented and walked ahead,causing him to whine and follow behind me.

-----------
"Tao you're doing well,except for the fact sometimes you stop time with me and sometimes you stop time and I freeze with time as well." Yifan pet my shoulders and I sighed. "I'll try again."

I closed my eyes,my brows furrowing. When I opened my eyes,Kris was frozen in time again. His gaze firmly staying on me,the way his arms crossed,the way his right leg was slightly bent and of course,those plump lips.

I approached him,placing my small hand on his cheek. As soon as I did,he moved,but time was still frozen.

"What're you doing?" He whispered,but I could tell he was flustered.

"You stopped in time,and you were beautiful." I muttered and I didn't care what he said,I leaned in and kissed those plump,inviting lips. Eventually,he gave in and our tongues danced.

"Shall we find out if we're fated?" He panted,pinning me against the wall.

"K-Kris time is still frozen."

"Better,but if it tires you,stop." I felt completely embarrassed,I didn't know what to do. It was like he read my mind,he heated up as well and turned away.

"I.. I'm a virgin. So.. I'm sorry if I don't know what I'm doing." I choked,staring at him after. "You? A virgin? I always thought you had sex before I mean.. Who wouldn't want to?" I pointed up and down his body and he just chuckled.

"Believe it or not,I am. And I'm assuming you are too?"

"N... No."

"Horrible liar."

Kai's POV
Flashback

"Kai." Taemin approached me with a small smile,and I found myself smiling back.

"Tae." I nodded and he chuckled. We made up a few months ago,but I still feel awkward and disappointed in myself around him. He had a loyal boyfriend,and I can't compare.

"So,your experiment is Kyungsoo?" He asked,leaning against the wall.

"Yeah,a handful that one." I scoffed and Taemin laughed.

"He always was,always trying to get out of the lab. Since 15,that boy. Always finding master plans to get out of here,of course,it never works. He's an amazing cook though and he's Satan." Taemin shivered at the thought and I slapped his back.

"He looks like an owl what are you talking about he's anything but Satan,more like a very lost child in a crowd of adults." I crossed my arms.

"Funny,that sounds very accurate about his past."

"What?"

"Find out yourself boi." Taemin winked and ran off with the other 4.

Flashback end

"A very lost child in a crowd of adults." I repeated that like about the 100th time in my head,trying to process what it meant.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of me and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh,sorry. I'm just thinking." I sat down on the floor beside Kyungsoo and he didn't question. "Take your time." He said with an expressionless face and I nodded. What exactly did he go through? What exactly did I make him go through all over again?

"It's nice too,not-talking-Kai is my favourite Kai." He sighed,resting his back against the wall.

"Kyungsoo."

"Hmm?"

"If you don't mind,can you tell me what makes you uncomfortable or afraid? Anything that I do." I asked,feeling my wall crack a little.

I saw him gulp and he shifted his position. "Well,I'm afraid of the way you talk sometimes. It's like you actually want to kill me." He mumbled,but I heard it clearly.

"I might sound stupid,but I'm starting to have what Tao has,somniphobia. I'm afraid of what happens after I fall asleep. Hemophobia is also something else I have. When I bleed,I get afraid. I'm going this far to beg you,you can hurt me but please try not to make me bleed. I've trained myself to even be able to say the word bleed,I'm very sensitive about this topic. Please understand." I didn't expect him to open up this much to me,but I appreciated it.

"Thank you,and I won't mention it." I pet his shoulder and I swear I felt him relax. What kind of monster was I?

Luhan's POV
"You're doing great Sehun!" I cheered and he could only press his lips together to suppress a smile.

He really did make my heart beat,but no. I'm not going to admit that I like him. No.

He sent things flying around the room again,but some things weren't controlled. Example,a plastic got whacked across my face earlier. Sometimes,he even sends me flying across the room. I use my abilities sometimes to control his powers.

"Now I want you to gently set them down,don't think about just dropping your powers like that." I warned and he nodded,closing his eyes.

Everything dropped with a thump and I just smiled. "Good try." I pet his back and he just frowned. "I thought everything was going well,I guess not everything goes my way."

This time,I was the one frowning. "Everything will go well. It's just time that we need."

"Luhan,we don't have time. We need to get out of here and I'm still lacking behind the rest!" Sehun broke down and wrapped arms around his knees and buried his face into his knees.

"Sehun,everything will be fine." I rubbed his back. "If you want,I could stay here and help you train until you're satisfied?" I offered and he just nodded slowly. I learned that this boy was afraid of lacking behind the rest,and even if he was,I won't be telling him.

We trained until midnight that day,and he wasn't regretting it.

Kris' POV
(SMUT AHEAD)
I crawled over him,planting small butterfly kisses around his collarbone. Cute giggles escaped his lips and I smiled. This was both of our first times,but it already felt like we did this a million times. I stripped Tao off his shirt and I stared at his slim body. Time began to tick again,and I knew he was getting tired.

"Don't look." He mumbled,wrapping his arms around himself. I gently placed my hands on his,pulling it off. "You're gorgeous." I kissed his bare skin and I felt him shiver at my touch. His toned body was all I needed to go crazy. His scars however,made me worry.

"It's unfair if only I do it,you have to do it too." He blushed and I found myself turning red.

Tao placed his hands under my shirt and lifted it up and off my body. I felt cold wind hit my skin and Tao attached himself onto me.

"It's cold." Tao whined and I giggled,kissing him gently. "I'll warm you up."

In a matter of seconds,we were both naked,both of us attached to each other and sharing a hot kiss. I felt it,I certainly did. There was a spark everytime I kissed him,and I felt tingly on the inside whenever I felt his member rub against mine.

"Y..Yifan." He panted,his arms locked around my neck.

"Yes?"

"Take me."

------------
I cursed,I knew how Lay felt.

"I mean,it shouldn't hurt too much right?"

"Tao I'm going in dry of course it'll hurt a shit ton." I groaned and he ran his smooth fingers through my hair.

"I'll be fine." He smiled and I could only sigh. I just hope that I won't hurt him. I positioned myself in front of his entrance and I could see his chest rising up and down even faster than usual.

"I'm going in Tao." I warned before I slowly pushed in.

"YIFAN -- SHIT!" Tao screamed under me and I could only whisper soft 'sorry's' to him. I saw small tears prick in the corner of his eyes and I kissed it away.

"I'm so sorry,am I hurting you?" I pressed my forehead to his and he shook his head. "It's fine. K-keep going." He sniffled and I placed a kiss on his nose.

When I finally got in,Tao let out curse words in Mandarin again. "Fucking hell you're huge!" Tao whimpered and I started to whisper 'sorry' again.

"I'm going to move." I warned and I slowly began to push in and out. Soon,the pain turned to pleasure. He clawed at my back,and it certainly hurt but I ignored it for now.

His cute moans filled the room and I could only get more turned on. His member poked at my stomach and I smiled,he was enjoying it. I didn't feel tired however,more like I was getting more energetic by the time.

"Harder-! THERE KRIS AGAIN!" I smirked when I found his sinful spot and I pushed in,hitting that same spot over and over again. He started moaning more sexually and his eyes got half lidded. I pressed a hot kiss to him and he moaned into the kiss. I groaned,feeling a strong need to release.

"T..Tao I need to.." I released without even completing my sentence. He called out my name as well,releasing his seeds all over my stomach. I pulled out,collapsing beside him.

"Kris.."

"Hmm?"

"I felt it."

"Me too." I looked at the time and my smile grew wider. Time stopped again.

Xiumin's POV
"Excuse me,what?" I choked on my drink and Kyungsoo slammed his palm on the table.

"Y-you did .. It,Tao.. My poor poor innocent and pure Tao." Kyungsoo pressed two palms to his face and I pet his back.

"Well,how was it?" I glared,he left the virgin club as well. Great,I'm the only one left. We all considered Tao a virgin. Rape wasn't counted as sex. Believe it or not,Kyungsoo wasn't a virgin. At least that was what he told us.

"We're fated hyungs." Tao just smiled widely and Sehun brought him into a hug. "YOU CALLED ME HYUNG!"

Kyungsoo peeled Sehun off Tao and this time he gave a hug to him. "That's great news,but I'm still making sure that giraffe doesn't hurt you."

"You're limping,what happened?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and Tao just turned red.

"Shut up you horse." Kyungsoo flicked his forehead and then we all saw something we shouldn't have;Kyungsoo was bleeding on his upper shoulder. I don't know how he got it,but I'm just praying it wasn't Kai.

"Kyungsoo,don't look down." Suho said in a gentle tone and Kyungsoo took the hint. He began to shiver and he started to scream.

"No no no Kyungsoo nothing's wrong,don't panic,everything's fine." Tao hugged him,shushing him and rubbing his back.

"Hyung,get Yixing and Jongin here- you know what fuck it get all of them." Sehun said and I complied,running out of the room.

Kai's POV
"Look,I don't know what you did but Kyungsoo's bleeding. If he didn't tell you,Kyungsoo's afraid of blood. And I really need Yixing to come fast. He was always bleeding before because of you but we never let him look at the mirror. You need to fix this." Xiumin was standing there and I myself panicked. I didnt lay a finger on him today,what happened?

"Let's go." Yixing already bolted out of the door and the rest of us followed.

--------------
"Kyungsoo I need you to calm down,everything will be fine. Nothing's wrong,I promise."

"NO IM BLEEDING I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE LET ME GO!"

"BAEKHYUN GET OUT YOU'RE BLEEDING!"

I heard all of those in front of the door and so did the rest.

"Move." Xiumin opened the door and Baekhyun rushed out and into Chanyeol's arms. "Don't look,it's not a wonderful sight." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol and the rest away from the room.

"What are you waiting for stupid get in!" Lay dragged me in and I just stared at the boy flailing his arms to get out of Sehun's grip.

"Kyungsoo,I need you to stay still if you want to stop bleeding,please." Yixing said in the kindest tone he could but Kyungsoo wasn't listening. The earth began to rumble and I cursed,pushing the others aside. I hugged Kyungsoo tight and started to whisper soft and relaxing words to him.

"You'll be fine,I'm always here for you so don't cry." I whispered,rubbing his back and his breathing steadied,and I felt myself sigh of relief. Kyungsoo fainted and I caught him in time.

Everything happened in a blur. Lay healed him,Tao came rushing beside him and I was now just watching.

How and why did he bleed?
A small cut was enough to make him go crazy.
Who the hell made him go through this kind of past?

And I was triggering it again.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
HELLO
I'll be posting the next chapter for my other version of this story,if you haven't read it please do!
It's a preferred version of this story,since I have no plot for this story whatsoever.

Vote,comment,and LoVE ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
89.5K 2.2K 9
You are an average American college graduate in search of a new life. You studied a few languages for a few years, and now you've decided to put them...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
10.1K 558 21
부드러운 사랑 by Tynybyns: Destiny likes to play with our lifes. But when it comes to love he is wise. Can you run away from it? Definitely not, in a way o...