Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Special Memories

5.7K 105 7
By iiamdreaaa

Liam's P.O.V

"Liam where are you taking me?" Naomi asked.

"I'm not telling you, so stop asking." I said and she groaned. I kept my hands over her eyes and when I recognized the area I stopped.

"Ok were finally here?" I said and she jumped up and down.

"Ok you ready?" I asked and she nodded. I removed my hands from here face and she looked up. I looked at her face and her eyes were wide.

"Ya like?" I asked and she jumped on me bringing me in a hug with her. I hugged her back and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Oh my gosh. Liam I haven't been here in so long." she said and I smiled.

"Me either. I was thinking about all our old special memories when I thought about the tree house." I said.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go." She said and grabbed my hand. 

We climbed up the ladder and walked across the bridge. We opened the door and her smile grew even wider then before. When I looked around it was still the same. Once you walk in, on the left, there is a small desk with pictures on the wall of me and Naomi when we first played in it together. On the right side there was more pictures on the wall but there was a small couch. And in the middle on the room is a rug. All over the walls are pictures we drew when we were young.

I smiled at all the pictures because they bring back so many special memories of me and Naomi. I remember this is where I first kissed her.

 I remember that memory like it was yesterday.

Five year old Liam and Naomi (flashback)

"Hey Liam, look at my picture I drew of us." Naomi said and I ran over to look at her picture. I looked at the picture and smiled. Naomi wasn't a good drawer but I still liked it because she made an effort. The picture was of a little girl and boy holding hands smiling. I looked at her and she was smiling big waiting for my answer.

"I love it," I said and she gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and inhaled her scent. She always smelled like vanilla and I loved that smell and I always will. She kissed my cheek and pulled away. I just starred at her surprised, my cheeks were probably red because of the kiss she gave me. She looked away and I grabbed her cheek with my hand and kissed her right on the lips.

She was shocked at first but then kissed back. After a five seconds she pulled away with rosy red cheeks.

"Liam why did you kiss me?" she asked but was smiling.

"Because I love you and your my best friends." I said and she smiled even bigger.

"I love you to Liam, and your my best friend" she said and hugged me." I love you forever and always," she said and pulled away from her.

For the rest on the day we just sat in the tree house and colored. After coloring we hung up all our drawing around the walls. After that my mom brought us some milk and cookies and we played gold fish. Naomi loved that game and always won. Sometimes I got mad because she always won but I knew I couldn't stay mad at her for long.

She is a beautiful and nice person outside and inside. Every day we went to tree house to play and do whatever. We would sit there for hours and would always fall sleep wrapped in each other's arms. I always loved that because sometimes she would have night mares and I would be there to keep her safe, and she always felt save in my arms. I knew from that day forward I was in love with Naomi even more but never told her.

Everything about her made me fall in love with her and I will never forget that day I gave her my first kiss.

Present Day

She walked in and smiled. She looked around the room at our drawing and touched her heart. She stopped looking around when her eyes landed on the picture she drew of us holding hands. She walked towards it and pulled it from the wall.

"I remember this picture, we were five  years old and coloring in here, right in the middle of the floor. And then after I showed you. you kissed me." she said and chuckled.

"I know and then you asked me why I kissed you." she smiled and I laughed.

"And you said because I love you and that I'm your best friend," she said and we both laughed.

"Out of all our memories we had together that was my favorite." she said and I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because that was my first kiss," she smiled shyly and my jaw dropped. She looked at my face expression and laughed.

"Yes I know shocker right, you were my first kiss Liam. I never told any body about that day, not even my parents. I wanted to keep that memory forever and cherish it in my heart." she said and hung the picture back on the wall.

"It's okay you were my first kiss to." I said and she smiled.

"Of course I was Liam, you told me you would share lots of things with me when we were young. And when you kissed me your cheeks were red and I knew that that was your first kiss."

"So you knew all along?" I asked and she nodded. She sat in the middle of the floor ad picked up some cards. She looked at me and smiled.

"Want to play gold fish?" she asked and I nodded. I sat down in front of her and we began playing. After all those years of not being in the tree house, being here brought back so many special memories. I remember the first night we slept in here.

Flashback( Five year old Naomi and Liam)

It was raining out side and me and Naomi were in the middle of the floor playing gold fish. Soon the wind started picking up and thunder extended in the tree house making Naomi jump in my arms. She was always afraid of lighting and thunder. I wrapped my arms around her and she held me close.

"Liam I'm scared, the monster is going to get me." she said crying. I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry Nay I'll keep you safe from the monsters." I said and she smiled. God I love her smile. It brought me happiness at times like these.

"So you promise?" she said and pulled me closer.

"Yes Nay I promise forever and always to keep you safe." I said and laid on my chest and closed her eyes snuggling into me. Once I heard her light snores I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

That night was so perfect. Not just because we were together but because she was in my arms were she belonged.

Present Day

Once we played about ten games of gold fish, which Naomi won all of them, I ordered some pizza. Since we were in the woods I had to got get the pizza from my house which wasn't that far from thee tree house. I walked back to the tree house with the pizza in my hand. Once I was up there we ate and watched a movie on my phone. After eating the pizza was gone and the movie went off, we decided to just chill inside.

We laid down and looked up at the sky. We were silent, but it wasn't an uncomfortable or awkward silence. It was just a nice peaceful one. Some memories like this are the ones I'll never forget.

________________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

I can't believe he brought me back to our tree house. I haven't been here in so many years. And then all our stuff in it brings back some really special memories. Like all our drawings, and all our things we brought here. I remember when he first brought me here and surprised me on my 5th birthday.

Naomi's 5th birthday (flashback)

"Liam are we there yet?" I asked him and he kept his hands over my eyes. Today I was turning five and Liam wanted to surprise me. We were almost walking for ten minutes when we finally stopped. I was grateful because my feet were starting to hurt.

"Ok were finally here." he said and I jumped up and down.

"Can I look now?" I asked.

"Yes happy birthday Naomi!" he yelled and removed his hands I looked up and we were standing in front of a big tree house.

"Oh my Liam when did this get here?" I asked and he smiled.

"Me, my dad and a few others helped build it." he said and I hugged him tight.

"Thanks Liam this is the best birthday present ever, how do we get up there?" I asked and he pointed to the ladder by a tree.

I climbed up the ladder and walked across this bridge and walked through the door. When you walk in, on the left was a small desk. and on the right was a small blue little couch.

There were windows on every wall and you could see the sun from the far wall. I ran to the window and smiled when I saw the sun shinning brighter than I ever saw.

I smiled and turned around to see Liam with a chocolate cupcake in his hand with white icing and a candle on the top, my favorite.

"Aw Liam thank you. Your the best best friend ever." I said and hugged him.

"Make a wish." he said and I pulled away, taking the cupcake from his hands and closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and blew out the candle.

"What was your wish?" he asked and I laughed.

"I can't tell you, because if I tell you it won't come true." I said and he smiled.

"Well come on because I planned a lot for your birthday." he said and I ate the cupcake while Liam told me all he had planned for my birthday. It was actually fun and one of the best birthday's I ever had.

Present Day

The day I turned five, is the day I'll never forgot. Everyday after school me and Liam would could to the tree house and just hang out there all day. Our parents knew and never had a problem about it. They said as long as we were safe then we could go there whenever we wanted and that's what we did.

We were still starring up at the sky doing nothing. It wasn't a bad silence, but a good one. Times like these are the one's I like. Here just starring up at the sky without any interruptions. From the corner of my eye I looked at Liam.

His bright brown eyes were starring up at the sky, while his arms was behind his head. He lips were pink and plumped. His brown hair was messy but in a sexy kind of way. I've known Liam my whole life and always knew he was good looking, but now that I actually had the chance to look at him up close he's gorgeous. He was always handsome but know he's as handsome as a God.

I noticed I was looking at him to long and turned to look back at the sky. I sat there longer and Liam finally spoke.

"Naomi?" he said and I turned to look at him. He grabbed my chin and connected his lips to mine. Immediately I kissed back and he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me on top of him. My hands flew to his hair and gripped it and he let out a groan. He sat up with me on his lap and he gripped my thighs.

His hands went under my shirt and started massaging my boobs. I bit my lips preventing to moan as he trailed his kisses down my neck. He found my soft spot and started sucking on it. I couldn't take it anymore and finally moaned causing him to smile. I ran my hands down his chest and he ran his hands down my back, and gripped my butt.

I moaned and he unbuttoned my pants. He put his hands inside my panties and started rubbing my soft part. I moaned out loud and gripped his shoulders from all of the pleasure he was giving me. Then he put two fingers inside and me and I arched my back and moaned out loud. Then he put another finger in and I moaned even louder.

I pulled away from him panting and breathing hard. He smiled and I smiled back. I kissed him one last time and got out from his lap. I sat back next to him and laid down. He laid next to me and I laid my head down on his chest.

I buttoned my pants back up and thought about something." Liam?"

"Yes Nay?" he said.

"What would have happened if we weren't best friends?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I really don't know. But I do know a life without you would be hell." he said and I nodded.

I knew he was right, he loved me. And life without my best friend would be hell. I would be lonely and would no one to talk to about my troubles, no one to come to my rescue when I needed it and no one to actually care for me the way Liam does. I looked back up at the sky and pretty soon I went to sleep.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 3.4K 6
Naomi Valentine and Gale Dallas were once the best of friends, but entering high school changed everything. Gale, with his great looks, money, charm...
271K 6.9K 21
Liam suddenly begins to shy away from his friends, for a reason unknown to them. Theo is the only one who takes a stand to discover Liam's secret. Li...
1.7K 125 23
** COMPLETE** Jack Robinson and Scylla Martin are best friends and have been neighbors since age fo...
296 115 29
Not just your average love story, or is it? Paige is this naive girl who thinks she can handle the world and the people in it, she's tough when it co...