SHORT HORROR STORIES

By Hobisaur22

Just a bunch of short scary stories More

2 sentence horror story
Pretending to be asleep doesn't work
The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

Listen to Mommy

10 4 1
By Hobisaur22

Mommy told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kind of sounded like a puppy, and I wanted to see the puppy, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I didn’t see a puppy, and then Mommy yanked me out of the basement and yelled at me. Mommy had never yelled at me before, and it made me sad and I cried. Then Mommy told me never to go into the basement again, and she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn’t ask her why the boy in the basement was making noises like a puppy, or why he had no hands or feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.8K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
700K 30.6K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
131K 18.3K 87
แ€กแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€žแ€›แ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฎใ€Œ้ชท้ซ…ๅนปๆˆๅ›พใ€kลซlรณuhuร nxรฌtรบ แ€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€™แ€ทแ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€‘แ€ฐ แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ - ่ฅฟๅญ็ปช แ€›แ€พแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ญ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธ - แแแ„ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ + แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏ แ‡ แ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บ แ€‘แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บ...
2.2K 110 19
A K-pop group named SEVENTEEN wanted to shoot a music video called 'Darl+ling' in an open field and for promoting their latest mini album called 'Fac...