BLACKPINK GIRL X GIRL

By A_Watpaduser

Like the title says. BLACKPINK X BLACKPINK and BLACKPINK X Fem!Reader Request open for now. More

BLACKPINK
Teacher Jennie x Fem!Reader Pt.1
Teacher Jennie x Fem!Reader Pt.2
Lisa X Fem!Reader
Róse X Fem!Reader: Principal
BLACKPINK COMEBACK
Róse X Fem!Reader: Bestfriends or.... Girlfriends?
Jisoo X Fem!Reader: Mommy and her Kitten
Lisa X Fem!Reader: Makeup Sex?
Jennie X Fem!Reader: Jealous
Róse X Fem!Reader: My sweet pasta
Jennie X Fem!Reader: You will be mine pt.1
Lisa X Fem!Reader: My cute and adorable kitty
Jennie X Fem!Reader: Girlfriends are the best.
Blackpink x Fem!Reader: We love you
BLACKPINK Reaction: To their GF sitting on their lap
BLACKPINK Reaction: Questions
ChaeLisa Smut: I'm in charge baby
BLACKPINK Reaction: Finding your sensitive spot
R.I.P Kim Jonghyun
Author X Reader: Buy me a smoothie
okay-
BLACKPINK reaction: You crying
BLACKPINK reaction: You rapping
I....... LOVE YOU GUYS
Jisoo X Fem!Reader- "Mommy, please fck me" pt.1
BLACKPINK- Positions
BlackPink Jennie smut- 'Oh fuck no.'
BLACKPINK Reaction: You ranting about them/defending.
ChaeNie X Fem! Reader: Good girl. (smut warning) pt.1
BLACKPINK Reaction to: You being tall (haha i wish)
New story sneak peek: "hehe..... they aren't loud anymore.."
Chaennie x Fem!reader: Good Girl pt.2
I apologize.

Princess Jisso X Fem!Reader

39.7K 412 870
By A_Watpaduser

Hello!
Ready?
Let's do JISOO X Reader!
Requested by JungkooksWaifu4Life
Let's do this! Hi UNNIE!

___________________________________
Kim Jisoo
The oldest member of the band BLACKPINK. She is a vocalist and a singer. She is also the visual.
___________________________________
You two kissed. You and Kim JISOO kissed. Your lips molded with hers perfectly. She kissed you with passion, love, adore, and the best thing, lust.

You moaned into the kiss, loving the way she kissed you. Jisoo licked your bottom lip, asking, no, practically begging for permission to enter. You allowed her tounge to enter, instantly moaning into the kiss.

You two fought for dominance, and she ended up winning.

She pulled away, causing a wine to escape your mouth.

"Shh~. Y/N." Jisoo said in her soft and kind voice, making your legs fell like jelly.

She moved her face to the crook of your neck, giving it little kisses and kitten licks.

Once she got up to your most sensitive part of your neck, you moaned.

"Uh. Jisoo~." You moaned out her name.

Hearing this, caused Jisoo to suck and nip at that certain spot in your neck. This action, or actions, sent you into a moaning mess.

You moans caused her to get turned on more and more, her lower regions get wetter and started to throb.

She pulled you off the wall you two were currently attached to, and slightly pudge you into the bed. She was careful not to hurt her delicate flower.

She reconnected her lips to yours, in another heated and passionate kiss.

Again, she disconnected her lips from yours, and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I will stop if you want me to. But, if not, I will treat you so well............
Princess." She said, the last part seductively.

She nipped at your ear and gave it a apologetic, but seductive, lick.

"J-J-Jisoo." You managed to say before a moan. A moan, from her attacking you sensitive part again.

She started to unbutton your shirt, along with hers. After throwing the unwanted clothing on the floor, she quickly unlatched her bra along with yours, using her very skillful hands.

You suddenly gained a bit of confidence, and slightly, and quickly, changed your positions.

You were now straddling her hips, with you face and mouth on one of her perky boobs, massaging the other one with your hand.

"Oh! Y/N~." She moaned her sweet name, loving the pleasurable feeling run through out her body.

"Y/N." She said again.

She kept repeating your name over and over again.

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

Soon, though, the moans coming from Jisoo's mouth turned to screams, and her voice started to change, deform.

They almost started to sound like your, mother.

"Y/N dear, wake up! It's time for school!" Your mother said.

YOUR P.O.V

"I don't want to though." I say in return.

I can hear my mother sigh as she does the most despicable thing ever.

She pulls my sheets off me, and the bed. Oh! How I despise her at this moment.

"Mom!" I whine.

"Sweety, the bus will come and pick you up in 10 minutes. You need to get up." She told me.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock.

6:15 (this is when the bus picks me up.)

I grumble an okay and got up, only to fall back down on the floor.(vote and comment if relatable)

I groan in slight pain as I get up and walk to my closet to pick out my outfit.

As I do, I thank my school for allowing us to wear whatever we would like.

It can even be slutty. Perfect for some people.

I end up picking out this outfit.

I get my makeup done after putting on my clothes, and put my beanie on right after.

I close my door and head to the kitchen.

"Bye Mom~!" I say.

"Wow! You got ready in 5 minutes. I am proud. Bye honey~!" She said in return.

With that said, I grab my backpack, and head out.

I run down the street, only to be greeted by my friend Jisoo and the sluts of the school slash neighbor hood.

I am greeted by Jisoo in a lovely outfit, making her even cuter than she is.

And of course, we can't forget the sluts, Yunni and Seohun.

Why is Seohun not even wearing a shirt? Like, come on, I know you are a slut, but still! Don't you have like 13 boyfriends?

"Morning Y/N!" Jisoo says.

"Morning Jisoo!" I say in return.

"How was your weekend Y/N?"

"Good. You weren't here though." I say with a pout on my face.

" I am sorry Y/N'! I told you that I went to visit my cousin Rose with her girlfriend Lisa and her sister Jennie!" She said in defense.

"Who is Jennie's sister again?" I ask.

"Rose Y/N. Rose."

"Oh right."

"Uh hum!" I hear someone say.

Me and Jisoo turn around to face the sound of this voice. Yunni and Seohun.

"Yes? How can we help you?" Jisoo asks in a polite manner.

"Did you say girlfriend? Uh! What a skank!" Yunni says and Seohun agrees.

"What did you say?!" I ask.

"She said what a skank bitch." Seohun replies.

I didn't say anything. I only got up real close to their face, which, in return, caused them to scream and run to another stop.

"Hahahahahaha!" Jisoo laughs as they run.

"Hehhhehehehehe." I giggle as well.

"Hahaheh. That was funny. Um, Y/N? Can I ask you something!" Jisoo asks me.

JISOO'S P.O.V

Yes! Finally! I am asking her. Her! Y/N the girl I have had a crush on since grade school! I hope she excepts me.

"Yes Jisoo? What's up?" She asks.

Her voice. God her voice. So beautiful, and lovely, and perfect.

"Um... We have been friends for a long time........ And, I-I want t-to ask you s-s-something." I stutter out.

"What's wrong Jisoo? You can ask me anything." She says in return sweetly.

"C-can.............. W-w-will you be m-my g-g-girlf-friend?" I manage out.

"G-g-girlfriend? I-I thought you w-would n-never a-ask. Y-yes." She says.

"R-really?"

"Y-yes." She says with a blush rising to her cheeks along with mine.

I lean up to her and get real close, and I kiss her.

When I do, her legs become jelly instantly, and her hand fly to the back of my neck.

We depart, much to our dismay, only to catch our breathe.

"Can I call you princess Y/N?" I ask.

"Of course." She says, her cheeks similar to a royal pink gown.

Then our bus came, and apologized for being late. I honestly forgot about that.

Oh well though, I was, and still am, with the one I love.

My princess.

My princess Y/N.

~~~Extend Ending~~~

We are married now!

Today, January 8th 2020 we are married.

I am now Mrs.Kim Jisoo along with my with my wife Mrs.Kim Y/N.

This all happened, because of one late bus.

This all happened because of my princess, that I will love and cherish forever.

Princess~.

__________________________________

Omg! I did it! Did you enjoy? I tried!

Thank you for reading!

Love you~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 133 8
taylor x fem!reader 💌💌 - ||*. 🫶🫶
267K 5.9K 40
I don't know what to put or describe.so yeah just go read it. (Jennie x G!P reader)
1.8K 116 15
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
1K 54 15
I want to marry someone I love, I don't want my mother picking for me, I want my freedom. Sorry if it's a bad summary. Started: October 9, 2018 End...