Nathaniel

By k00lios

Book 2 in Kidnapped Series Nathaniel Jaymes Harden (Nate), rich, good looks, and kind at heart. But when the... More

Nathaniel
Preview
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Six

6.7K 201 7
By k00lios

Three days now. It's been three days since Nate locked up Lillie in a small dark room that had only a mattress for a bed and a small bathroom with a toilet and a shower stall. The room had no windows so the only light there is, is the dim light that comes from the bathroom that she keeps on at all time. He hasn't come checked on her. Neither has he fed her any food or water.

She laid on the mattress her energy completely depleted. She succumbed to drinking the sink water to have at least something in her system. That's probably the only reason why her eyes still had tears. She hated him she thought. He had dragged her into that room and locked her up without saying anything. No matter how much she screamed, shouted, and cried, he never came back. By the second day, she was so hungry she didn't have the energy to cry out any more and just laid on the mattress as she is now. Letting her tears fall, she sinks into sleep not knowing what time of the day it was anymore.

Nate walk towards the room at the end of the hall on the first level. It was a room build for a maid but that was years ago when the house was first built. Since then it had long been changed to nothing more than a storage room.

Lillie has been quiet for a day now and it worried him. He was starting to feel great regret locking her up for this long. It wasn't his intention to but he was just so mad and wanted to teach her a lesson. He wanted her to know that his words are law here. Unlocking the door, his eyes scan the semi dark room and found her laying on the bed. The bed had no blanket and she was still in his clothing so the bottom half of her was expose to him. Just the sight stirred his balls.

Shaking the thoughts, he walks to her and kneel down. The dim light illuminates her small tear dampen face and worried spread through his face. She looks so fragile and much thinner. He knew he had to get her out of here and feed her as soon as she wakes. He carefully picks her up and notice how much lighter she feels too.

"I'm sorry Lillie," he whispered looking at her with regret before taking her to his bedroom.

He lays her on his huge bed and pulls the cover over her. He should have left the room immediately but he didn't. Instead he brushed the hair out of her face studied her every feature. Damn, she was gorgeous he thought. Her lips alone can tempt any man. And he was very tempted. Reluctantly, he leaves his room and stayed in the room next to his for the night.

-

Lillie awakens the next morning and the smell of food hits her immediately causing her lids to shift open slowly. She was so weak, she didn't ever want to get out of bed again. Plus the bed was so comfy... comfy?...

Only then did she notice that she wasn't in the same room anymore. The room she was in was bright with light beaming from the outside. Sitting up she turns her head looking around and notice that it was the same room she had showered in before.

Suddenly the door opens pulling her out of her thoughts. Her gaze looks to the door and Nate walks in holding a tray of soup and glass water. He notice that she was awake and continues towards her not saying anything yet and hiding his emotions.

Lillie gnaw at her lips. She was so upset with him. Just the sight of him hurt her. She turns her head away from him her teary eyes fixated on the blue waters beyond the glass window refusing to acknowledge him when he stop by her side.

"Lillie I need you to eat," he said standing before her. She didn't reply and only continue to look away. "Lillie," he repeated his voice sterner. Still no reply.

"What you're not gonna talk to me now? I'll make you talk if I have too."

She didn't look at him but she replies weakly, "I don't want to eat."

Setting the tray on the nightstand, he sighs, "I know you're angry with me but you will eat."

"Why? You didn't want me to eat at first. I'm just doing what you want," she bit her lips to stop it from trembling.

The bed dips under him as he sits next to her and grab her turning her to him, "Look Lillie I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" his words stop in his throat seeing her tear streaked face. She looked so sad, his heart felt like it was breaking. Damn it, what am I supposed to do now?

He gently wipes her tears from her face, she didn't fight him. The soft touch was somewhat comforting and reminded her of the Nate she knew. "Please just end this Nate."

"I can't," he said pulling his hands away, "now eat."

He grabs the tray leaving the water on the nightstand and sets the tray in her lap. Lillie didn't want too, she wanted to so bad rebelled against him, but seeing the food in front of her made her completely lose this battle. Her stomach was begging her and she couldn't deny it any longer. She took the first bite and almost moan out loud at the delicious taste and licked every corner of her lips.

Nate groan internally, her lips looks more delectable than anything he's ever ate. He swear never to starve her again, he will find different ways to punish her. But the punishments that came to his head all ends with her underneath him although he knew he would quite enjoy it. He was so lost in thoughts about the many different ways he can have her under him that she was done eating when he finally came too.

She stares at him trying to decipher what he was thinking about. "Uhhh, I'll go start you a bath," he quickly leaves her there.

-

That day, he didn't bother her much but let her rest to regain her energy. He had her stay in bed all day and brought her food two more times but didn't stay to see her devour it afraid of what he can do to her. She didn't mind. She needed her strength if she wanted to find a way out of here or at least convince him to let her leave. She knows that Nate is in there somewhere. Besides, it was her fault for not telling Nate everything sooner about Jonah and Mindy and he had trusted her. She broke his trust lying to him repeatedly and causing him to lose the love of his life. Of course, he was upset. She tried to convince herself that this wasn't his fault. But deep down, she knew, it was just because she likes him, that's why her mind continues to protect him.

The following day, Lillie was feeling much better. She was just about ready to shower when Nate walks into the room a bunch of bags in hand.

"What are those?" she said tightening the robe around her.

He strolls to the bed setting everything down. "Clothes, shoes and woman stuff. They are yours to use. Arrange the clothing into the closet and put the things where you want them."

"Here? I'm staying in this room?" she asked.

"Yes you will be sleeping in this room from now on," he answered.

"But this is your room. It's okay I can stay in another room." She said walking up to him and try to grab the bags.

"No you will stay in this room," he grabs her wrists stopping her, "we both are."

"What? Why? There's more than enough room in this house?" she was getting nervous now.

"It's not your place to question me. Remember this now Lillie, my word is law here. You will do as I say or there will be punishment." She was ready to protest but he cuts her off, "it's either you stay in this room with me or you go back to that small dark room. You choose."

She pulls her wrists out of his grasp. She didn't want to stay in the same room as him not that she was afraid he would do something, she was more afraid that she would allow him to. And the thought of going back to that room scared her.

"Fine, Master." She sarcastically said.

He smirks at her, "I kinda like the sound of that."

"Jerk," she whispers turning around and walking away.

"I heard that," he chuckles, "come down when you are done."

-

Lillie emerges in the kitchen with a simple white sun dress on. Even if it's simple, Nate still did a double take. She managed to make everything look so good. He didn't know how much more he can take of her before he surrenders to his desires.

She clears her throat, "So..."

He licks his lips, "come let's have some breakfast." He stretch out his hand for her to take.

She hesitates for a second scare that he was planning something. She looks back at him and his face showed no emotions. Slowly she puts her hand in his looking down. Her cheeks blush and she feels like a teenager who's finally gotten asked out by her crush. Nate smile at her demeanor, she acting as if she's an innocence he thought.

He tugs at her hand and lead her to a set of sliding doors that opens up to a huge patio that overlooks the ocean. She lets go of his hands and takes a few step forward.

"This is beautiful!" she said excited and turn to him with a huge smile on her face.

He could have sworn his heart skipped a beat. He hasn't seen that lovely smile on her in so long, it was refreshing. "You're beautiful." The words were out before he can stop himself.

Her smile slowly fade in confusion and her cheeks redden once again. She nervously bit at her lips. "Don't do that," he said his eyes on her lips. Immediately she stops. "Let's eat."

He moves over to a table under the veranda with her following slowly behind. Breakfast was already set up. They sat down and ate their breakfast in silence both lost in their own thoughts. It was Lillie who broke the silence first.

"What am I doing here Nate?" she calmly asks, "I mean I know why I'm here, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. What's the purpose of doing this? I know you didn't bring me here to sit, eat and sleep."

His jaw clench and unclench, "I already told you. Until I'm happy you have to be here."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you just sit there quietly and do as I say."

"This is a waste of time. I can do that at home."

"You really wanna do something sweetheart? I can give you plenty to do," or do plenty to you, he thought.

She can see the shift in his eyes and didn't want to push the issue at the moment. "Fine, what now?"

"Clean up," he causally says standing up, "or you don't know how to do that too?" Giving him an angry scowl she picks up her plate and another and goes inside.

-

Lillie was furiously scrubbing away at the large sliding windows she just walked out of this morning.

"Stupid Nate," she curse under her breath. After they finish clearing the table, he had her do the dishes, mopped the floor and vacuum the carpet. Now he wanted her to wiped down all the glass windows. She can feel her body ache from never having to do such chores before especially in a dress. "I'm so gonna get you back for this just you wait."

She pulls out a chair from the dining table and stands on it to reach the higher end. With one hand firmly pressed again the glass window, she reaches out to wipe down the corner, "I hope you burn slowly in hell."

"What did you say?" he asked coming from behind her. Lillie jumped at the sudden voice, her balance failing her. She close her eyes immediately waiting for the impact from the floor but instead feel two strong arms wrapping around her waist and her body hitting a hard chest. When she opened her eyes both her and Nate were on the floor, she laying perfectly atop of him.

"Are you okay?" concern laced his words.

She just nodded her head. "Are you?"

"Perfect," he said loving the feel of her body pressed against his.

She tries to lift herself up but he firmly presses her back down. "Don't move," he whispered. Her heart bear quickens and her body starts to warm. His eyes roam her lips making her ever the more nervous.

He didn't say anything and the tension was too much for her. "Ar...are you going to kiss me?"

"Yeah..." he whispered. In one quick movement, his right hand was in her hair pulling her face towards him.

A/N: Shorter chapter because I was so busy this week. It's the first week of class and still trying to get settle in. I promise a fun juicy one for the next chapter. Vote and comment! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
539K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
2.4M 73.1K 38
"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the wall behind him. I couldn't look at him...
1.8M 47K 44
Jonah Lewis Chambers, a multi-billion dollar CEO, has only one objective on his mind - REVENGE. Mindy Ivory Young, your average hardworking, innocent...