My Everything | Lucaya

By riottsglow

love ləv/ noun an intense feeling of deep affection Lucas and Maya are married. Everything go... More

Characters
Girl Meets Test
Girl Meets Results
Girl Meets Broken
Girl Meets Make Up
Girl Meets Love and War
Girl Meets News
Girl Meets Welcome Home
Girl Meets First Night
Girl Meets Broken
Names
Girl Meets Ideas
Girl Meets Party
Girl Meets Time
Girl Meets Twins
Girl Meets Coming Home
Girl Meets Coming Home Pt.2
Girl Meets What
Girl Meets Search
A/N
Announcement
New Book
Girl Meets Talk
A/N and Shoutouts
I ❤️ You
Girl Meets Feelings
Sorry
Good News
Hey
Ideas
Girl Meets Appointment
About Me
Update
House
House Pt. 2
House Pt. 3
Forgot
Changes
Girl Meets Plane
Girl Meets Feelings
Girl Meets Baby
PIST OFF
PIST OFF pt.2
House pt.4
YASS
Girl Meets Pool
OMG!!!
Girl Meets Arcade
Girl Meets Update
Girl Meets Coming Home
Girl Meets Gone
Girl Meets Hurt
Update
Please Stop
Girl Meets Escape
Thanks!
Girl Meets Coming Home
Help!!
So Sad ;-(
Girl Meets Birthday
WOW!/Shoutouts!! and Update
Girl Meets Shopping
Ideas 2
Hold Up
Sad
Girl Meets Birthday
Girl Meets Presents
Update
Sorry
HAPPY
WTF?!
Girl Meets Shower
Wattpad TAG
HOLY SHITT
Quick Break
Girl Meets Run
Sequel
Ending?
Sorry...
S E Q U E L
You Did This
Hello
Book Shop
UPDATE
Idea
New Account

Girl Meets Baby

929 16 3
By riottsglow

Please read the A/N at the bottom. Oh, I didn't really write about Lauren's birth, so if you wanted to know what was going on, watch the video above from ELLIE AND JARED!! I love their channel. This video was like 2 years ago, so... The next pic is how Jordyn looked like. If it doesn't show, there will be another pic below.

July 15th

Today is the twins birthday(Nathan and Morgan). It's also Lauren's due date. Sarah, Riley, and I were on cake duty. I made Nathan's and Sarah made Morgan's and Riley made Jordyn's.

Nathan's Cake

Morgan's Cake:

Jordyn's Cake:

There's A LOT of fondant on those cakes!!! DAMNNNN

Outfits:

We got to Lauren and Josh's house. Josh opened the door.

"Move. These cakes are heavy." I said to Josh. 

We pushed Josh aside and put the cakes in the kitchen. The twins were asleep, and Lauren wanted us to go wake them up.

With Morgan

"Birthday, princess. Wake up." I say shaking Morgan.

She woke up 30 seconds later after me shaking her gently.

"It's my birthday, Aunt Maya!" She says smiling.

"Ya! And so is Nathan's. It might be baby Jordyn's birthday too!" I say smiling.

"Did you make my cake?" She asks.

"Nope." I say teasing her,

She looked like she was gonna cry.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry. I didn't make your cake because I was making Nathan's. Aunt Sarah made your cake." I say hugging her.

"It's time for you to get your birthday outfit ready." I say getting off her bed. 

"Mommy bought me a 'Big Sister' shirt."(above) She says looking through her drawers.

"You know Mommy's going to have Jordyn soon?" I ask her, getting her outfit ready.

"Yeah."

"Mommy's going to have her in about a few hours, so we are going to have fun at the park for you're birthday!" I say smiling. 

"YAY!!" She says as I put her shoes on.

20 minutes later

I finished dressing Morgan, and she wants to go see Lauren before we head out to the park.

"Hi, mommy!" She says getting on her bed.

"Hi, princess. Happy birthday!" She says giving her a hug.

"Thanks, mommy! Can you come to the park with us?" She asks.

"I wish I could, but I have to have Jordyn. When Jordyn is out of my belly, I'll let daddy call Aunt Maya, and then you, Nathan and everyone can come meet your baby sister." She says.

"So when we come back home, Jordyn will be out of your belly?" She asks.

Lauren nods.

"C'mon birthday princess. It's time for your birthday fun!" I said taking Morgan's hand.

"Have fun, Lauren." I tease her.

"I hate you." She mouths.

"I love you too, big sis." I smile and give her a kiss on her cheek.

9 hours later

8:36 PM

"When is Jordyn going to be here?" Nathan asks.

"Patience buddy!" Farkle says picking him up.

"Yeah, she'll probably be coming very soon!" Zay explains.

BING

You guys can come home now. She's here!!!!

~Josh

"We can go home now." I say smiling.

"Jordyn's here?!" Nathan asks.

I nod and pick him up. "You're a big brother now!" 

We got home, and Lauren and Josh were upstairs.

"Hi guys." Lauren says. 

"Mommy!" Nathan runs up to her.

"Be careful, I have Jordyn." She says.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Morgan walk out of the room. I also see the girls walk out if the room.

"What's wrong, Morgan?" Sienna asks.

"Mommy and Daddy don't love me anymore. They only care about Jordyn now." She said.

"That's not true." Adeline says.

"Yeah. Jordyn is a baby, so she needs to be taken care of more." Sophia says

 "You're 3 now. 3 is a big number. That means you're a big girl now." Taylor says.

"Then I want to be a baby again." She says crying.

"No, you don't." Adeline says.

"Why not?" She asks.

Josh comes from the bedroom.

"Why is my princess crying?" He says.

"She's upset by the fact that Jordyn's born, and she's not the youngest anymore." Adeline says.

"And she wants to be a baby again, so she can get all the attention." Sophia says.

"You can't be a baby! Who am I gonna go shopping with, when Mommy is at work? I can't do that with Jordyn." Josh says picking Morgan up.

"But you are going to forget about me and only remember Nathan." She says.

"No I won't. I love you more then I love anyone in this room." He says.

"Hey! I let you marry my sister!" I say.

He gives me a shut up face, so that way he can continue what he was saying.

"So if you are a baby, who's gonna help Nathan and I bother mommy all the time? Jordyn can't do that." He says.

"Yes she can. She can just keep crying." Morgan says.

"All I'm just saying is that no one will forget you. And I love very much." He finishes.

"More than Jordyn?" She says.

"I love you as much as I love Jordyn." He says.

"OK."

"No, don't you wanna go see your baby sister?" Josh asks.

She nods vigorously.

Jordyn:

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late post. I didn't go to the dance because of my dumb ELA teacher. I would have updated on Saturday or Sunday, but I had to go to the emergency room because I was literally almost dying. And I was trying to update throughout of last week, but I was working on a secret project for you guys! If you go to my profile, I think it's the 3rd or 4th topic I say, but it says 5 more books coming your way. I may have been working on some shit be hind y'all's back!!!!! I will give y'all a sneak peek of it, but you would have to wait a long time for it because I have 2 finish 3 other books for it to happen!! Until next time!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention: starting next chapter, I will be putting 'Twaimz' related videos until he comes back to YouTube!!!

"Lucas? Was this an accident?"

"If it was an accident, then it was an accident of perfection."

Maya and Lucas love each other. Only one problem, their dating other people. Maya's dating Farkle, while Lucas is dating Riley. What happens when they confess their love to each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.8K 17
Maya & Lucas had a little too much fun after babysitting one night. What happens when Rucas is supposed to be the "it" couple and word spills out abo...
104K 2.4K 66
[Ages 15+] Anything for You | Joshaya | JoshxMaya"You know Boing, there are 6 weeks between our birthdays where we're only 2 years apart." This st...
128K 4.6K 40
in which maya hart + lucas friar + summer break = baby friar. lucaya teenage pregnancy. UNDER EDITING winner of "best summer bling book" in the fall...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...