Love on the ice rink [COMPLET...

By yolandanur

This is a SappIce or Sapphire x Ice fanfiction story^^ Sapphire this story i've made for contest!!!^^ Hope yo... More

introduce
Chapter 1: First meet
Chapter 2: we meet again
Chapter 3: What this feelings?
Chapter 4:What this feelings? (part 2)
Chapter 5: Is this jealous?
Chapter 6: Winning this competition
Chapter 8: on date (part 2)
Chapter 9: the truth
Chapter 10: Confess
THE END

Chapter 7: On date

19 7 4
By yolandanur

So,this night sapphire sleep as well cause she's gtg on her date~#plak...

"Jhezz... That girl still had time to teased me..."Sapphire said."Hm... What should i wear?"."Just go with a purple coat..."."Jhezz you always pop everywhere,lil"sapphire said."Hehehe... So,tomorrow you will date with ice and how about me?"lily sad/ask."Well,just go with thunder or solar"sapphire said."No,i'm tired fight with solar"lily said."Oh... Really~"sapphire said with a smirik."Why you're smirik?"lily ask."Did you forget last time if you not fight with him~"sapphire said with teased tone and it make lily blushes. Well,

Flashback

"Argh... I'm so bored!!!"."Go play outside,lil"."No!its to cold out there,sapp"lily said."So,what do you want?"sapphire ask."I want bother people"lily said."Seriously_- you will get trouble,lil"sapphire said."But,i'm Bored..
B. O. R. E. D. Got that?"lily said."Still,wh you want bother?"sapphire ask."Hm... Maybe thunder or solar"lily said."Why them?"."Cause if i pranks Thorn someone will kill me,if i prank blaze or cyclone they will prank me back,and if i prank quake well,uh... He's will turn to yandere... And for ice,i can't prank him cause,duh... Someone will get jealous~"lily said."Oh... That's why,you're so annoying, lil"sapphire said."Hehehe"

"Okay... I want play snow ball... So,i invite the siblings...~"."Why you invite them?,lil?"."Sapp,i want attack them and there they are?!!"lily yelled."So... Hehehe.... I made the snowball..."sapphire said with smirik."Hehehe... And now!!!"lily yelled."SNOWBALL FIGHTING"lily and sapphire yell at the same time. And the siblings on attacked.... "Hey! What this for?!"thunderstorm said."Wohoo snowball fighting"Blaze,thorn,and cyclone said. Quake and ice just sweetdrop.

"Hey!!! What's that for,golden hair"."Shut up stupid boy!!"."My name is solar!!!"solar said."And my name is lily!" lily yell back. And those two start fight again... Bla... Bla... Bla.. And some kid say

"Uh... Sir,why you fight a girl?"kid said."S-Sir?!?! Am i that old!!"solar yelled."Hey its not nice yelled to kid!!"sapphire said."Yup.. Sapphire, right"ice said."Hm... Ya_- you ywo are same lovely bird"solar said and made those lovely birds #plak.. I mean sapphire and ice blushing in embarrassing... And lily realize sapp was blushing so she teased her~.

"Ehem.. I think someone is blushing~" lily said."Who?"sapphire said innocent."Hm... I gave up...."lily said and make sapphire smile victory... And accidentally push lily and made her fall.. But,she's on top someone... And its solar?!?!

"Get up off me,idiot"solar said."Sorry"lily apologise well,who doesn't apologise if their face about 5cm.... "Don't do it again will you"solar said and have a pink in his face same goes as lily...

"Okay,lily what i got here~~"sapphire said."Hohoho my brother is growing so fast~"blaze said."Let's go,lil"sapphire said."Shut up blaze!!"."Okay..."lily said.

Flashback end

"That very embarrassing moment"lily said."Hahaha i know!"sapphire said."Well,go sleep cause you will go on date~"lily said."Stop teasing me,lil or"sapphire said."Or what?"lily said."Or i tell him about it.... You love him,right?"sapphire said with smirik."Fine... You win"lily said full of embarrassent... "Night,lil"."Night,sapp have a nice dream"lily said."You too"sapphire said.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; at morning ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Sapp!!!wake up!! Jhezz.when you will awake!!"well,this girl is so annoying..."5 minutes more,lil"sapphire said."Today you will go on date,right?"lily said and sapphire wake up ... "Right how could i forgot!!"sapphire go to the bathroom and bath with warm water...(I love warm water>.<)...

"Sapp!!! Are you ready?"."Yeah... Wait for a moment,lil"sapphire said."Okay"

And.... "Wow,sapp you look nice with that coat!!!"."Hehehe thank you"

(Sapphire wear light purple coat like this)

(Sorry,if you don't like it)

"Now,let's go"."Eh... Who will you go with?"sapphire ask."T~T you shouldn't ask like that.... I know,i'm single... But not longer i will have my own boyfriend..."lily said."I hope so~"sapphire teased lily."Aww you must supported me,sapp not teasing me >.<"lily said."Hahaha... Got you,lil"sapphire said."Let's go or you will be late"lily said."Don't take photo of us... Will you?"sapphire said."What?!?! How can you read my mind!"lily yelled."Come on i know you when our friendship_-"sapphire said."Yeah... Even i talk in my mind you always know"lily whisper to herself and sapphire could heard that."What?!?!"."Uh... Nothing hehehe"lily said.

########### at ice rink #########

"Hmm.... Where she is?"."Ice,you still  waiting?"."Oh,solar its you... What are you doing?"ice said."He's want ask someone on date"."Shut up,thunderstorm!! You don't know everything"solar yelled."Somenoe huh? Who is she?!?!"ice said/yelled."Its...hump!!"thunder want tell but his mouth is cover by solar."No one,hehehe.."solar said."Really?!?!"ice said with anger."Hah? Why you yelled like that... Did i do something wrong?!"solar yelled back."I need to go now"thunderstorm said."Who care?!?!"ice and solar yelled together (Poor thundy)."Yeah... And don't shout like that!!!" thunderstorm said with anger.

"Hello!!! Ice!!!"."Sapphire!!! You came*smile*"ice said."*blushes*Yeah... And lily came too,cause she's want hot coffee"sapphire said."Oh... Now, w-where you want to go?"ice said with blushing."Huh? I just want play ice skating" sapphire said."Y-you look beautiful today"ice said."T-thank you*blushes*"."Let's skate"."Yeah.."

They both skating so romantic... Peoples look at those lovely bird #plak.. I mean those couple.... And where's lily? She's left behind...

:::::::::::::::: lily's situaction ::::::::::::::::::

"Hah?!?! Finally i'm here!!! Eh?? Where sapphire??? Sapp??? Hello!!! Argh.... Too much snow!!! Sapphire!!!"lily yelled.

%%%% back to the couple #plak %%%%

"So... Why you like skating, ice?"sapphire said."Well, i don't know.... But,i learn it with my father when He's alive... Maybe that's why i can skate"ice said."Oh..."."Let's go to cafe... You hungry right?"ice said."No,not really"sapphire said."Come on let's get some food"."Okay"

00000000 at cafe 0000000

"Can i take your orders,sir?"."Hey,sapp what do you want?"sapphire said."i-i don't know"sapphire said."Its okay....*whisper*its our date,sapp"ice said."W-wha???*blushes* i son't get it"sapphire said."Hehehe,now take your order"ice said."Okay... I want hot chocolate and fried rice with fried chicken"sapphire said."Okay... And you sir?"the waiter said."Me?? Make my order same like her,please"ice said."Okay"...

!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Here you go,miss and sir hope you enjoy the food"said the waiter."Hm...*smile*" sapphire and ice said."Do you enjoy the food, sapp?"ice ask."Yeah... Its delicious"sapphire said and make ice giggles."I know,quake is the chef in here"ice said."What?!?! Is that true?!?!"sapphire yelled."Yeah... Its true"ice said."Okay... Now,where we will go next?"sapphire ask."Hm... How about snow park?"ice said."Sure why not"sapphire said.

===================================

Okay... Its sapphire's date with ice but,its still long so i made the part 2

Hope you like it,sapp

Be prepared for the chapter 8: part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 18 4
story not by me. you can find it on fanfiction.net
4.7K 273 16
Just a story I plotted one night...hihihi Being a total plantser for this now xD WARNING: Angsty; May contain triggering content like blood, traumas...
135K 6.2K 18
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄. 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽...
6.9K 328 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...