Miraculous Holders

By xoxo_tikki

Hey this is Julie. This is a story about the new team that includes Ladybug, Chat Noir, Queen Bee, Paon Bleu... More

Chap 1; The Big Announcement
Chap 2; Humiliation
Chap 3; Akumatized heros
Chap 4; Enemies
Chap 5; Volpina
Chap 6; Working Together?
chap 7; Master Fu
Author note
chap 8; The new miraculous holder
Author's note
chap 9; New Looks
Chap 10; back to school
authors note
Chap 11; No Time
Chap 12; random pics
Chap 14; Fighting Friends
important
Chap 15; Hawk Moth
Chap 16; Two is Greater than One
Chap 17; Back to School
Chap 18; Back to School Part 2
Thank you
Chap 19; A New Miraculous
Chap 20; A new miraculous part 2
Chap 21; Lists
Chap 22; The Stripped Hero
Sorry!!!!!
Chap 23; It's unBEE-lievable
Chap 24; The First Mission
Chap 25; Another One!?!
Chap 26; Extra
Help!

Chap 13; Mayor Bourgeois

267 11 0
By xoxo_tikki

Mayor Bourgeois's POV
(One hour earlier)

I rolled out of bed deciding to shower get dressed and do my daily rounds around the hotel.

When I was done showering and getting dressed I took a look at my watch: 7:30. The same exact time I always do my rounds.

I leave my room and slowly creep into my sweet Chloé's. I see that she is tucked in and snoring. I smiled and go back to the hallway closing the door silently behind me and walk to the elevator to go to the next floor.

..............

I walk back to the elevator to go to the last floor.

So far the only thing wrong was some alligator droppings on the 5th floor.

The elevator door opens and the halls are empty. I round the corner of the hallway checking if there anything out of the ordinary and I see my worst nightmare.

I see the words "The mayor and his daughter are snobs!" spray painted on intire wall.

I drop to my knees and start screaming with my eyes closed I didn't even see the purple butter fly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 329 21
A tomboyish girl finds herself in the animated world known as Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir; with crazy villains, a courageous ladybug, a...
6.7K 102 13
He loves Kagami. Adrien loves Kagami. Marinette sobs her eyes out, the rejection hurting like soap in a paper cut. A little purple butterfly enters M...
4.3K 78 13
Ladybug has disappeared, has been gone for 2 years. Chat Noir hasn't been seen around Pairs anymore. And Hawkmoth is weakened...but not destroyed. La...
1.1K 94 22
[Miraculous Ladybug FF (maybe AU?)] Ladybug and Chat Noir have just defeated Hawkmoth and were about to change back. Ladybug still didn't feel like C...