(This Allegory of) Mine; larr...

larryent

20.04.17 - #98 in fanfiction. His smell was intoxicating. His eyes were allur... Еще

MINE; larry stylinson
1
2
4
5
6
7
8

3

12.4K 796 108
larryent

PRE-NOTE: i combined 6 chapters here . i wrote such short chapters sorry for that

In the previous chapter:
The witch's eyes closed as her lips part. Nelly begins chanting words softly and Harry watches as one by one, the lifeless bodies of the rival pack melt into the dirt ground. The blood fades into the grass as all evidence of the fight disappears.

Harry rolls around onto his side and squints at his clock, it was ten in the morning. He groans and shuts his eyes while his body begs for more sleep but, he has things to do. Grumpily, the Alpha sits up with his bed sheets pooling around his waist and huffs before standing up, as bare as a newborn and stomps his way to the bathroom. Once done his morning routine, Harry slips back into his room and sniffs the air. A growl from his wolf falls from between his lips as his body automatically becomes rigid.

"Whoever is here, I suggest you show your face or it will be hell for you." He booms.

He's met with not a single sound. An earsplitting silence drifts through the room and his whole house, and the Alpha rolls his eyes in irritation before walking across his room. He yanks open the closet door and glares at the shivering Omega. Harry reaches out without hesitance and wraps his hand around the woman's throat. He pushes her into the back of the closet, not caring for his clothing but instead of the intruder.

"Listen here, Omega," Harry's eyes scan over her slim face with high cheekbones, the deep brown of her eyes and tiny freckles. "I do not appreciate having to do this when I am hungover." His fingers tightened, digging into her skin. "Who are you?"

The Omega gasps, nails clawing his skin. "K...Kenny!" She stutters out.

His eyes lower into slits. "Why are you here?" He inquires, squeezing her throat.

His threats are no use, the Omega stays silent. Even when Harry plugs her nose and covers her mouth. The Omega's face turns blue and her brown eyes water before Harry releases her with a grunt. The Alpha shoves her hard against the wall, enjoying the whimper of pain she lets out. "If I ever see you here again," he seethes, "I will not hesitate to kill you where you stand."

"We-"

"I do not know why you chose to break into my house." Harry hisses.

"We mated!" Ken's desperate attempts are futile. "Last night, you were drunk!"

The pack Alpha scoffs, "your lies do nothing but make me despise you." Harry steps back, not bothering to hide any of his bits. "Get the fuck out."

It doesn't take long for 'Kenny'—if that is even her real name, seeing as she lied about one of the most important things in Harry's life—before she bolts out Harry's house and bumps into Liam on her race down the driveway.

"Who is that?" The brown-eyed man asks, rubbing his shoulder from the harsh shove.

"No one." Harry dismisses, watching the woman's disappearing frame into the woods, "Why are you here?" He faces the other Alpha.

"Patrol today. Did you forget?" Liam's eyes widen when he sees Harry's nude body. "Put some clothes on, Jesus Christ." He puts his hands over his face.

"Oh," Harry looks down at himself. "I was a little distracted by an unknown intruder in my house." He murmurs. "From the number of drinks I had last night, I am lucky if I remember my name."

"Wait." Harry raises his arm, stopping his pack from going ahead of him.

It's late at night, the moon is their only source of light in the dark abyss that is the forest. Only shadows can be seen, their looming figures jumping across their sight. And frightened animals scurrying pass them in fear of being eaten or to be trampled.

Harry smells it again. The same intoxicating, addictive and magical scent that he hasn't thought of for days. It was masking his senses and making him weak. A wolf behind the Alpha hisses, but Harry growls; the ground beneath their feet rumbling with him.

"Go back to town," Harry says slowly, his fingers itching to find the flower-crown boy again.

"What about you, Alpha?"

"I will be there soon. Just go."

Without any objections—because it would be disrespectful—the rest of the pack leaves, Liam included, after scanning the area.

Harry waits till his pack is out of earshot and swiftly transforms into his wolf. Upon changing, he blends in with the darkness of the trees and he makes no noises. Completely silent. He follows the smell as it only gets stronger. Almost choking him with its sweet innocence. His paws dig into the dirt under him with every step he takes. The Alpha passes tree after tree until he's welcomed by a large opened field. The grass is tall, not taller than him though. No trees are blocking the moonlight, allowing it to shine over the grass. Though among the grass was a small figure.

It is definitely the flower-crown boy.

He lays in the grass, not afraid of the grass stains or dirt smudges that would be there when he gets up. His headphones are in his ears again, and a flower-crown sits atop his brown hair. His legs are crossed over each other and he sings softly to the music in his ears. Harry stalks closer to the boy. His high-pitched voice becoming louder after each step. It isn't until Harry steps on a sharp thorn when the big bad wolf tumbles to the ground and howls in pain.

The boy jumps up, his flower-crown flying off his head and sees the pitch black wolf. The boy up-close is incredible. Even in the dark, he effortlessly manages to hold such beauty that only seems impossible. His baby blues were wide and pure, his cheeks holding a slight red tint that was able to be seen with the moonlight. Harry's head stretches up to the sky, a loud whine ringing through the forest and his eyes squeeze shut in pain.

"Hey." Harry's eyes shoot open, the blazing red meets a baby blue, "hey." His tone is soft, high pitched, and perfect. His angelic voice distracts the Alpha for only a moment before another shock of pain shoots through his body when he attempts to stand on his injured paw that still has a large thorn lodged into the skin. The boy's eyes soften but something deep within remained, "it's okay." He whispers, inching closer and closer to the pained creature. "I can help," he bites his lip before setting it free, allowing the pinkness to catch Harry's eye for a second. He places a gentle hand on the animal's fur.

Despite being in his wolf-form, the electricity still traveled through his body, his heart stops beating for a moment and his eyes widen. Harry's pulse quickens when the boy's hand begins to comb through his fur lightly. As the electricity only grows and the indescribable feeling returns, it makes the monstrous creature to whine out again.

Turns out the beautiful boy only thought the black wolf was crying out in pain.

"Stay still, please." He requests before holding down Harry's leg, "this might hurt a bit. I'm sorry." He smiles for a moment, Harry is completely stunned, lying breathless and frozen.

All he could think about was counting the small wrinkles on the boy's face when he smiled, watching his eyelashes flutter against his cheekbones when he giggled but then he was whining out in pain—again.

"Why are you limping?"

The Alpha bumps into a coffee table, knocking over the vase that sat atop it and sending it crashing to the ground. Harry ignores the shatter of the glass that scatters across the floor and falls onto his couch. The Alpha sighs in relief when the pressure on his leg slowly disappears.

"Harry." Liam calls, seeing the pack Alpha's eyes shut, "Ass." He rolls his eyes and walks out of the room in search of gloves and a trash bag to clean up his friend's mess.

The pack Alpha falls asleep not a second later, his eyes moving behind his eyelids.

First, it's white. Just like a blank screen.

"What the.." Harry trails off, he begins to walk but gasps when he feels something slither up his body. Harry looks down and watches his previously dirty, grass-stained jeans and t-shirt slowly transform into a soft fabric. It's melting over his body and fitting perfectly. The fabric appearing is white, matching the blank canvas that was the background of this dream. It takes a few seconds for Harry to realize that the sharp pain in his leg is gone. And, as if he's cleaning himself, the dirt on his hands is vanishing before his eyes.

The soft chime of bells and piano keys travel to his ears, and as if someone is painting a picture, a small shadow appears, standing not too far. The features aren't prominent as the fog surrounding the figure is slowly diminishing.

Then, a river of deep red begins to make its way toward Harry's frozen body at a rapid speed. It is pooling at his feet, staining the hem of his white pants.

Like fire, it starts to burn and eat away at his skin. Agonizingly slow and painful.

Liam walks back into the living room and immediately drops the gloves, letting them fall to the floor before rushing towards his best friend. Sweat is covering his body, a shine appearing on his forehead and rosy cheeks. Harry is squirming and whimpering, he begins to claw at his legs and scream out as tears slip through his closed eyelids.

"Harry!"

A fog ghosts over the scene playing in front of the two women. They watch with evil grins and wicked intentions as they slowly chip away at the most feared Alpha's power.

"Now, we wait for the little one."

"I do not understand why you cannot just kill him now!"

"Do you not want him to suffer?" The woman stands from the creaky couch and circles the Omega. Her feet adding pressure onto the noisy floorboards of the cabin that had to be at least fifty years old. The cabin protected them from harsh winds and the cold rain. The immediate attack of nearby packs was impossible with the spell that was cast upon the cabin itself. The spell to mask the smell of the two women from even the strongest of Alphas.

Her long dry hair was grey and knotted. The dress that looked to be put through hell, was draped over her tall, thin frame and her skin was a pale white, "You want him to feel the aching pain that arose to you when he ripped your mate from this world." Her hand held onto the Omega's shoulder, her long and skinny fingers piercing into the skin, "To have his heart pried out from his chest and to be stomped on by the feet of an army." Her dry lips inch closer to the woman's ear, "To have the love of his life ruthlessly murdered."

"He does not even have a mate yet." The Omega snaps and abruptly stands from her chair and stomps to the window, staring out into the thick forest, "he will never know what it feels like."

The witch sighs in frustration. "As I have told you before," Her voice was dripping with exhaustion, "He may not have his mate as we speak but he will pay for the torturous agony he caused."

The past few days have been utter heaven. Everything made Harry forget about the sensation of hot lava being poured onto his legs. Every single night, Harry would leave the town with nothing but high hopes and a flower. First, he brought a simple rose, then a tulip. After that, he brought an alstroemeria, and then nemophila. Now, he had a stem of jasmine. He held the delicate plant between his jaws—not allowing his sharp teeth to crush the stem. Oh, and he was in his wolf-form. Oddly enough, Harry was terrified of showing his human self to the flower-crown boy. He's felt so attached to the boy, making the effort of traveling deep into the forest every night to meet.

It was like the boy has been waiting for Harry arrival every night. Instead of facing the moon, he's been sitting in front of the path leading to Harry's town. His blue eyes would light up in their glory and little crinkles form by his eyes once he saw Harry's wolf between the trees.

Harry wouldn't talk— he couldn't talk. He would just lie on the grass and listen as the boy blabbers on about his family and the songs he loves, sometimes he would hum or sing softly. Harry always tries his best to not fall asleep to the soothing sound of the boy's voice and his small hand running through his fur. About halfway through the night, the flower-crown boy's eyes would become too heavy and he would fall asleep on the grass. Slowly and quietly, Harry would curl himself around the small boy, knowing how cold it got at night, and flower boy wouldn't survive in the jeans and t-shirt he always wore.

"—and I met my current best friend, Niall, when I went to that bagel shop." The boy's hand pat Harry's head softly.

The Alpha couldn't help but lean into the touch. His body begging to be in contact with the flower boy. The boy gasps before shooting up from his calm position on the grass, "I have not told you my name!" His wide eyes sparkle and outshone the moon, "Louis. My name is Louis."

Harry stands and Louis feels his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach—was he leaving?

Instead, the wolf shifts closer to Louis. Harry plops his giant head on the boy's lap, delighted to hear Louis' giggle ring out and dance in the air around them. The next few moments are quiet, as the boy was using the stem of jasmine for another flower-crown. His tiny fingers weaving the grass stems together as well as some of the smaller flowers that grew around them.

"You know," Louis' fingers stop and fall onto Harry's head, brushing through the thick fur, "I do not know your name."

Harry should've known. For the past few days, he has been shoving any thoughts of Louis knowing his true identity into the corners of his brain. Hoping to forget it. Harry is too proud to admit he was scared. He feared that Louis would run for the hills if he knew that the wolf he has been seeing is one of the most vicious creatures alive. He wouldn't get to listen to Louis rant about his friends, his large family or anything for the matter. All the effort of choosing the prettiest flower, of sneaking away from his own town would be for nothing when Louis found out who he was.

NOTE: new update on April 21 at 8:00 pm est.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
463K 29.3K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...