The nerd is a gangleader?!

Von HoneyB08

My name is Avery, and I am a gangleader. I know it sound silly but I am. Read to find out why and how. I'm on... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Almost 1000
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter ?
OMG
Chapter whatever
Chapter...
A/N

Chapter 10

13.9K 487 84
Von HoneyB08

I woke up and got ready for the big day. My first deal.

I had everything ready and was heading out with most of the gang. We got to the spot and set up. The drugs came in but then another gang started to come close. They were trying to get the drugs from us. They started shooting and it all happened so fast. One second I'm shooting at the other gang and another my dad is on the ground holding his stomach. I ran to him. I put pressure on the wound.

"Stay awake dad. Please. No... don't close your eyes. Dad I'm sorry. I failed you. Why did you pick me up from those streets. I should have stayed there. I deserve to be back in the streets. Dad. Stay. Please." I said while crying. He took a breath and didn't exhale. Why. "No. Breath dad. Nooo." He closed his eyes for the last time and died in my arms. Why did I let this happen.

*****Sorry it's so short. This is all for LOLTOU2. Thanks for reading guys.*****

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.2K 281 53
This is a list of my favorite Wattpad books. Also, all work and covers go to the original owners, if I have posted your book and you want it down, j...
622K 20.4K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
364K 12.7K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
7.7K 88 11
We all have that one passion that sticks to us and doing what we love makes us happy. Haileys passion leads to a fight with her dad and she ends up i...