All In My Head (Joji X Reader)

Od sushitrashcunt

A story about you and Joji, I swear it's not trash Warning btw -smut -language -satire -S M U T Více

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7.
A/N
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

9.

6.4K 142 113
Od sushitrashcunt

Smut ahead!

Y/N's POV

Boarding the plane was utterly confusing since there were people all over the place shoving their bags either above their seats in the little compartment storage or shoving them into their seats as they occupied the aisles, standing there like a bunch of statues. I somehow managed to fall into my seat after working through dozens of people and slithering in between their bodies. Joji was already sitting by the window with a black hat covering his face as his head was tilted upwards.

"How the hell does someone fall asleep before the plane even takes off?" I asked as I sat in the middle seat.

Ian sat next to me, leaving me in the in between him and George. He looked at him from over my head and chuckled. We talked more throughout the flight, he told me a lot about what it was that they do in L.A. together.

"What kind of weird shit do you guys get into? Not like kidnapping and drug trafficking, right? I'm not trying to get kidnapped and forced to sell contraband. I also don't want to be tricked into thinking we're going to Vidcon and then when we get there it's actually some fetish club of some sort." I nervously laughed.

"We don't sell drugs." I heard Joji's deep voice chime in.

I turned my head to see Joji peering out from under his hat.

"Oh, you shouldn't be talking, sleeping beauty." I teased him.

"I was holding it for a friend." Joji chuckled, "You know that."

"Nor do we kidnap. The only picking up of any female that goes on is George picking up girls with his charm." Ian gave George a wink and George blew a kiss back.

"Do you want to switch seats? One of you? I don't want to interrupt your little love-fest, I would hate to come between the two of you." I joked.

Ian reached out over me and Joji did the same, they intertwined their fingers and scowled at me, "That'd be gladly appreciated." Ian said nodding.

All of a sudden, I felt a presence above my seat so I tilted my head upwards to see Max leaning his chin against my headrest. He stared at Ian and Joji, laughing and shaking his head. Ian held his hand out to Max and asked, "Orgy?

"What are you? Fucking gay?" Max laughed.

The four of us erupted into a fit of giggles as Max sat back down into his seat next to Chad. After an hour into the flight, they were all asleep except for Joji who was now wide awake and active on his phone. He occasionally spoke up about something, trying to fill me in the best he could about California.

"We get invited to parties sometimes...you think you're up for that?" Joji asked.

I rolled my eyes at him knowing he remembered the last time I was invited out with them to a party. I wouldn't mind reliving the past once again...

Eventually, Joji's talking about what he did for fun bored me and my head unintentionally fell onto Ian's shoulder, causing Joji to huff.

~~~~~~~~~

Ian led us into his living room, dropping his bags onto the floor like they were bags full of air. One landed on my foot and I bit my lip, in agony, and let out an inhuman sound.

"What the hell is that?" George asked looking around.

"I think it's Y/N." Max said, sounding more like a question instead of a statement.

I was hunched over with my hands on my knees trying to ignore the pain my foot was feeling but that wasn't working.

"Are you okay?" Joji asked as he kneeled down on the luggage, crushing the bones in my foot even more. It was cute that he was trying to look at my face and see what was wrong, but now he was the problem.

"My foot." I squealed out, barely audible.

He looked down and quickly stood up, apologizing repeatedly and then throwing Ian's bag across the room missing Chad by a few centimeters.

"Watch it, Jap cunt!" Chad shouted.

I breathed a sigh of relief and continued limping around the house as Ian showed us the rooms.

"So, there's only three rooms and five of us...which means sharing. Max and Chad can share and Joji and Y/N...um, who wants the couch?" Ian trailed off.

"Oi, wait. How come you get your own room, Twinkle Toes?" Chad asked Ian.

"My house, cunt. What'd ya say, Y/N? You good with the couch or do you want Joji on the couch? I know a good chiropractor just in case-" Ian said.

"What?" Joji interjected, "Why can't we share?"

"Y/N, are you cool with sharing with George? The couch isn't comfortable for sleeping...or sitting. You'll be okay, right?" Ian asked me.

I nodded, smiling. Joji and I walked up the stairs and into the room that was at the end of the hallway near no other door except for the closet and bathroom. Ian's house had two rooms downstairs, the basement, and a room full of junk where he tends to film his videos at the top of the steps. How convenient that we would be alone upstairs. Joji swung the door open and the sheets were all white along with the drapes and all the furniture.

"Ian has an eye for furniture." I said examining the entire room, "I call the right side of the bed."

"My right or your right?" Joji asked as he threw himself into the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Currently, my right is your left so I'll take my left...which is your right." I answered, reaching for my suitcase and opening it.

Joji's eyes were glued to me as I began taking out some things and shoving them into drawers.

Max poked his head into the room and said, "We're going out for burgers. Are you guys coming?"

"I'm actually kinda tired." I groaned, "And I want to put my stuff away so I don't feel so loaded."

Max chuckled, "Yeah, I feel you. We're just gonna go grab something to eat and then check out the venue to see what we're dealing with. Might even see some friends for a bit. I'll make sure Ian brings you back something. You coming George?"

"Nah. I might go out to the store to get some sleeping pills or something. I've been up for the past three days, I'm just gonna catch up on some sleep."

Max exchanged dialogue with Joji for a while longer before he said bye and went off with Ian and Chad. Hearing the front door shut and lock, Joji propped himself up on his elbows and continued watching me from my spot on the floor. I held some folded clothes in my hands and went to place them in a drawer.

"What's that?" Joji asked, squinting a little bit.

"My clothes, nosey." I answered.

He got up from his spot and appeared next to me. He lightly nudged me aside with his hip and rummaged messily through the folded pile. Before I could protest his actions, he said, "I just saw something very interesting and I need to see what it was."

Smiling down at my clothes, he removed shirts from the pile and he laughed when he found what he was searching for: my underwear.

"What are these?" Joji asked with a smile on his face as he held up my lace underwear, "You have matching bras too?! Oh, someone's getting laid...or at least planning to get laid. If you wanted to get fucked all you needed to do was ask, baby."

"Oh, don't flatter yourself, George." I muttered as I grabbed my clothes from his hands, "I brought a vibrator so I didn't have to deal with you on this trip." I joked.

"Why use a vibrator when you have me right here? I hope you're planning on using that when you're in bed next to me...I'd be happy enough to help you out an extra bit...maybe even right now." Joji smirked as he placed his hands on my waist and sat me on the dresser, "What do you say?"

I stared at his lips and then his eyes, lightly pushing him away in a joking matter, I said, "I thought you were sleepy."

"Put me to sleep with a good fucking." he shrugged before his lips met mine.

The situation got heated very fast, and I didn't think I'd be in the works of fucking in Ian's guest room within the first half hour of arriving. Joji unbuttoned my pants and tugged them off as he smirked. I pulled my shirt off and he attacked my breasts with light nibbles, I knew he'd leave marks and I didn't care. Unhooking my bra, I threw it onto the bed as Joji began sucking more aggressively. Throwing my head back in bliss, I moaned a breathy sigh. His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and he moved us to the mattress where he dropped me on my back as he towered over me with his hands on either side of me as his palms were placed on the mattress. Kissing me once more before he pulled away, he looked at the newfound marks all over my collarbones, my boobs, and neck.

"I wanna tease you." he lightly chuckled as he took one of his hands and played with my clit through my underwear.

"Pussy." I announced as my breath hitched in my throat.

"I am what I eat." he whispered as he lowered himself slowly.

As he left a trail of kisses from my navel down to my clit, I gasped, my right hand going straight for his hair. Biting my lip as he worked his tongue diligently, I thought about what he had said a couple weeks ago about 'punishment' and how not to 'test' him. Soon enough I'd want to see what he was talking about when he said that since I enjoyed being a tease...but for now, I was focused on him as he entered a finger inside me, pumping them in and out as my moans filled the room. I arched my back and moaned in pleasure as I wiggled under him, letting the euphoric feeling consume me. Learning his lesson from the last time, he had my thighs hooked with his arms which made it easier for him to tease me and not have me move under him. Moving his tongue from my entrance back to my clit made me closer than ever to cumming. He had known all of the right spots to hit and how to move his fingers the right way, hitting my sweet spot with each thrust of his fingers inside me. Running my fingers through his hair while lightly tugging at it, I came harder than expected, shaking as he finished me up and licked every part of me. Panting, I rubbed my face with both hands as he crawled his way over to me while I tried gaining my strength back. It's been a while since George and I ever did anything and I had forgotten how good his tongue worked.

Joji couldn't help but laugh at me, "Almost forgot what you tasted like for a while: heaven."

"Shut up." I nudged him as I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" he asked me as he looked at his phone.

~~~~~~~~~

Not knowing what to expect at an evening party in L.A, I let Joji guide me all over the place as I was greeted by heaps of people that he knew. His friends, which consisted of four guys: Nick, Richard, Tanner, and Michael and one girl: V...she didn't specify on what her full name was so I didn't ask. The 'house' was more of a tripled size mansion in a secluded area with a giant field as a backyard and a pool that went from three feet to fourteen feet deep. There was even a built in slide and diving cliff which made me want to ask who the hell owned this place. The seven of us walked into the basement...which was more of a man cave: giant flat screen mounted on the wall over a fireplace along with three gaming consoles, a football table not too far away, air hockey, a vending machine, and three guest rooms. I felt Joji next to me as I crossed my ears over my chest and observed the guys drop into the couch while V occupied the recliner and turned the TV on.

"You look cute." Joji whispered into my ear, "Wanna go wander off somewhere?"

"Wouldn't your friends mind?" I asked him as I gave him a small smile.

Joji rolled his eyes and took my hand, "Hey, guys. I'll be right back. Just gotta help her find one of the fifty bathrooms this place has." he chuckled as he announced our departure.

They excused him and we practically raced up the stairs out of the basement and up onto the second floor. Roaming the halls, I found the bathroom but Joji insisted we find another...preferably one that wasn't so close near the stairs. Guiding me further down the hallway, reopened a door that I thought would have been a closet, but instead was a staircase that led up to the attic. Joji explained that whenever he would crash here, he'd take up the attic since it was used as a guest room. It seemed quite luxurious for an attic...and spacious. It had it's own bathroom the size of a living room with a shower, a bathtub, and a jacuzzi.

"Who needs this much space?" I asked as I peered into the walk in closet.

"I ask myself that every time I visit..." he muttered.

I turned around and he wrapped one of his arms behind me. Joji leaned in and placed a trail of kisses from the base of my neck to my jawline where he gave me a slight nibble. From there, he kissed my lips feverishly, not wanting to let time go to waste. Somehow, we managed to find the bed in our dysfunctional mess of attempting to remove our clothes. He removed my jeans before gently driving me onto the mattress. I got rid of my underwear, making sure to put it somewhere in my reach this time since I didn't want to have to roam the entire room looking for my undergarments. Joji had no plan to misuse the limited time we had so he was quick when it came to undoing his belt. He looked down at his belt and smirked.

"What?" I asked him as I looked at the belt then back at him.

"I wanna try something." he murmured. 

Joji turned me around so that my back faced him. Putting my arms behind my back, I felt him tie the belt around my wrists, not too tight to make me feel uncomfortable, but tight enough so I wouldn't be able to squirm. I had to admit I liked the kinky gesture and I was in no position to protest. I heard the sound of his zipper and he lightly bent me over so that the side of the face was on the mattress, waiting for him to speed up the process. I felt his fingers tease my wet slit and I sighed in pleasure at his touch. Unexpectedly, he thrusted himself inside of me and I moaned out loudly. With both of his hands on either side of me, he moved at a steady pace. I gripped his wrists in my hands from behind me as I moaned needing something to grab onto. I had forgotten just how big his length was as he stroked every inch in me. Tightening his grasp on my waist, he began to aggressively pound me, nearing me towards my climax. Continuing with his fast, yet consistent, pace, he stopped all together, pulling out and panting angrily. I felt his hands belligerently try to remove the belt from my wrists, unsteadily. With my wrists soon free, Joji laid on his back and said, "Ride me, baby."

I straddled him, not wanting him to tell me twice. Grinding my hips against his, my nails left light scratch marks on his chest as he brought me down against his cock. Gasping with each time he brought me down, I felt his hands grab my tits. He gently, but roughly, massaged them, making me moan louder as I felt him deeper in me. Thrusting into me faster, I screamed out as I reached my climax, cumming onto his thick length. A few more thrusts from him as I rode out my high, he came onto my stomach as he removed himself from inside me. I cleaned up in the bathroom and made sure to fix my appearance as I put my clothes on. Joji stood by the door of the bathroom and kissed my forehead when I approached him.

"Le't get back out there before they start asking questions. Just say we got lost." he chuckled as he led me down the stairs and into the hallway.

So far this trip was looking really good. And Joji even assured me the other three would be joining us soon, which made me feel more at ease. Taking a seat on the couch in the basement, I became apart of the group as they talked about sights to see. Joji made eye contact with me from across the room and gave me a wink. Something told me he wasn't quite done with me just yet.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.5K 229 20
|COMPLETED| George is known for using his looks to lure in girls. He's despised by many people because of it, labeling him the fuckboy in college. Ho...
358 6 17
"I am your boyfriend" "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU" •|a joji au story|•
219K 2.9K 31
(Closed) Hello everyone so this is my Crankgameplays imagines and if you have any requests then please message me. I am open to writing smut but woul...
1.6K 79 12
•COMPLETED• Ian lives in the year 2239. Technology was quite advance for this time, so he usually visited the year 2014. He simply loves how retro bu...