Manan:Hamesha. Forever.

By freelancer_JS

A continuation From talent hunt..... Life isn't how it looks..... Just a further imagination into the lives o... More

Before Beginning!!
Introduction.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26.
27

3.

14K 744 69
By freelancer_JS

Nandini was sitting with her back resting against the terrace wall while manik was lying down with his head on her lap. He was holding her right hand that was wrapped around his chest while her left fingers were playing with his hair

Manik was intently staring at the stars. Nandini was keenly observing his facial features. His eyes that held everything. His lips that were rough when interlocked with her plump ones but the smile on it was more peaceful than any fairy angel. His perfect jaw line that gave his face the greek-ish look.

Nandini never realised that while thinking all this her fingers had started moving on his face. Manik was enjoying her feather touch. Nandini was still lost in her thoughts when her fingers touched his lips once again. Manik smirked lightly and pecked her fingers.

Feeling he movement of his lips under her finger tips nandini pulled her hand back and shifted her gaze towards the flooring. Tint of red adored her cheeks while her flowy hair covered her face. Still lying in the same position manik lifted his hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. Nandini's eyes were tightly shut while her lips were pressed together.

Manik got up and sat facing her. He placed his index finger under his chin and turned her face towards him. Nandini pressed her lips and shut her eyes more tightly. Manik gently moved closer and very gently yet with a force kissed her cheeks.

Manik: Gosh! Nandini you are so cute.

Embarrassed she hugged him tightly. Manik's chest vibrated with laughter while nandini too had a small smile on her lips. After breaking the hug they both looked at each other.

Nandini: I will cherish this moment always.

Manik:Me Too

Nandini:you know manik in the past days I realised one thing that all I want from life is you. I want only and only you manik.

Manik smiled widely listening to her confession.

Nandini:this smile brightens my world. Tum mujhe kehte ho na ki I m your star which shines in darkness. Then manik you are my firefly that spreads happiness and love in my lonely world.

Manik scooted even more closer to nandini and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

Manik:waise nandini tumhe nhi lagta firefly thoda cheesy ho gya. I mean monster manik se firefly.

Nandini:you are MY monster manik and MY firefly.

Not giving him any chance nandini hugged him tightly. Manik joined in the hug. The aura around them was very peaceful and calm. Nandini withdrew back from the hug while manik smiled seeing her red cheeks. Not wanting to make it awkward for her, he silently again laid down with his head in her lap.

Nandini started caressing his hair lovingly. Manik was looking at the stars. It was all very serene. They spoke in soft hushed voices.

Nandini:kuch puchna hai, puchu?

Manik:Hmmm...pucho

Nandini:navya ke baare main. I mean suddenly yeh itni care and all. I just hope this is not out of sympathy na manik. What you said there was true na.

Manik smiled: I know you are worried for your best friend nandini. But no, this is not out of some sympathy. It's how I feel when I m around her. You know with her around one can feel warmth and care radiating from her. I feel protective for her. And this protective is different from what I feel for Fab5 or you. I mean okay she is a little weird. Actually very weird.

Nandini playfully hit him on his shoulder while manik chuckled.

Manik: on a serious note, yes she can be irritating at times with her madhubala nature but that's how she is. And maybe that's what makes her different and special. Special for you as a best-friend. Special for mukti as a soul friend. Special for cabir as a lover and special for me as a sister. I don't know nandini uss waqt mujhe jo laga maine kaha. Mujhe jo theek laga maine woh kiya.

Nandini smiled. She knew he was opening up to her.

Manik: maine jo neeche kiya woh monster manik ke bilkul opposite tha. But pta nahi kyu woh jo bhi hua ma woh bas apne aap ho gya. Na mera uspe koi hold tha na woh forced tha.

Nandini:and that is who my manik is. Simple, soft, and loving. Main sahi kehti hoon coconut ho tum. Bahar se kadak aur ander se soft.

Manik: Kya yaar Nandini pehle firefly phir ab coconut. Matlab main tumhara boyfriend hoon kuch toh accha naam do. Dusre couple ko dekha hai how they call each other shona, love, sweetheart aur kya kuch nahi aur tum ho ki firefly aur coconut.

Nandini giggled. Manik smirked. He pulled nandini down and whispered in her ear.

Manik: waise I like the sound of my manik.

As expected nandini's chubby cheeks turned red. Manik smiled and smacked his thin lips on her round soft cheeks.

Manik: I want you to open up to me nandini. I want transparency in our relationship. I want our love as clear as a crystal. I want our bond to be stronger than the universal forces . Itna clear ki tum khud Chalke mere paas aao aur mujhse baat share kro. Itna strong ki tumhe mere saamne awkward ya embarrassment na ho koi baat bolne se pehle. Jo ab tak hua usse min change nahi kar sakta. Lekin in future main tumse wada karta hoon ki tumhara har ek pal, har ek second main bohot beautiful bana ne ki har woh koshish krugi.

Nandini had tears in her eyes while manik got up and sat facing her. He wiped the single tear that slid out of her eye.

Manik: I will try my best ki tum kabhi bhi meri wajah se na rona pade. Main yeh nahi kehta ki hum fight nahi karege. Zaroor krege. Waise bhi tumse bina lade na ab mera mann nahi lagta. Din main ek baar toh tumse ladunga main. Har roz.

Nandini chuckled amidst tears and hit him on his shoulders. Manik too smiled.

Manik:kyu ki jab hum lad te hai toh tumhari yeh chhoti si nose red ho jaati hai. Tumhare yeh soft cheeks phul jaate hai bilkul balloon ki tarah aur tumhara potato face aur bhi round ho jaata hai. Aur sirf isiliye main tumse roz ladunga. Lekin tumhare liye aur sirf tumhare liye pura duniya se lad jaugi. Ek aansu nahi aane dungi tumhari aankhon main. I know all this sounds very poetic and bookish but Nandini Murthy yeh Manik Malhotra ka promise hai life long tumhare saath rahogi. Humesha. Forever.

Nandini's tears were now unstoppable. She wasn't crying. She was expressing her happiness. Her dream was coming true. Her dream, where she and manik lived happily ever after with the stars and fireflies shinning around them, was finally coming true.

Nandini crashed herself in his chest. While manik too had a few tears in his eyes. He too had finally got what he had craved for all these years. True love. His true love. And nandini was his life's best choice. Probably the only best choice today, tomorrow and forever.

They broke the hug. Manik placed his forehead on hers. Both had their eyes closed in pure bliss. After sometime both were seated with their backs against the wall. Manik had his right hand entwined with her left. Nandini was playing with their entangled fingers. Manik was looking at their entwined hands and the way his long palm had engulfed nandini's small one. He was looking at nandini playing with his fingers.

He smiled when he saw nandini make a heart using his finger and her finger. He placed a small peck on her hair. Nandini smiled lightly and continued frolicking their fingers.

Nandini: manik I think we should leave. We have to go for aaryaman's party.

Manik:let's ditch the party. Let's just go on a long drive. You and me. Somewhere alone.

Nandini: no manik we can't do that. Just sometime back Fab5 has patched up. Iss waqt tumhe unke saath zyada se zyada time spend karna chahiye.

Manik crunched his nose listening to nandini.

Manik: yaar Nandini har baar why do you put yourself below Fab5. Tum mere liye utni hi important ho jitna Fab5 hai.

Nandini could feel his anger.

Nandini:accha baba ok....relax...I am sorry.

She smiled sweetly at him and held her ears. Seeing her smile manik felt himself melting. Nandini shifted a little closer to him and wrapped her hands around his waist and placed her head on his chest going back to their former position.

Nandini:manik...

Manik: hmmmmm

Manik had his eyes close. The feeling of having nandini close to him, right in his arms was a blissful feeling for him.

Nandini:I Love You.

Nandini's sudden confession made manik open his eyes. Nandini being the shy girl would rarely initiate something romantic between them. Her cheeks would turn red even if manik just looked at her with love filled eyes. And here she herself confessed. Not that manik didn't like it. Rather he loved it. It was just that this was something new.

Manik smiled widely:I love you more nandini.

As expected nandini's chubby cheeks turned red and she tightened the hug. Manik just smiled seeing her red cheeks and instantly placed a sweet kiss on them.

Manik:chale. Warna hum late ho jayege. And knowing our friends we will have to bear all the comments that they pass on us.

Nandini nodded and both of them stood up and started walking out. Manik first dropped her at murthy house and then drove back to malhotra mansion promising to pick her up in an hours time.

Nandini walked inside the house and told chachi everything from winning the talent to party at aaryaman's party. Taking permission from chachi for the party nandini moved up to get ready. Wearing a simple evening party dress and keeping her hair open she did a little makeup and walked out of her room carrying a white clutch.

She was sitting in the living room talking to Rishabh when honking of the car was heard. Waving a bye to rishabh and chachi nandini walked out to see manik wearing blue jeans white shirt and a blue blazer.

Manik got off the car to greet her. He was mesmerised with her simple look. Nandini could feel her cheeks heating up due to his contact gaze. She was about to walk towards the other side of the car when she felt a tug on her wrist.

Nandini didn't dare to move from her place while manik couldn't stop staring at her back. He gently pulled her back tightening his hold on her wrist. Manik leaned down and pushed her hair to one side. He placed his chin on her shoulder and pulled her more closer to him.

His breathe fanning on her neck. Manik placed gentle kiss on her neck. Nandini immediately shivered and snuggled more in manik. Her eyes shut tightly and her breathes fastening with each passing second.

Manik:You are beautiful! Inside Out.

Manik exclaimed. He kept trailing his tip of nose along her skin. He placed his lips behind her ear. While nandini with the help of her hand directed his hand and placed it on her stomach. Manik clutched her stomach making nandini whimper.

They were so lost within each others presence that they did not realise that they were still standing outside nandini's house. After sometime manik turned nandini. He smiled seeing her red face and closed eyes. He placed a small kiss on her forehead. Nandini opened her eyes.

Manik:chale?

Nandini simply nodded and walked towards the passenger door. She opened the door and saw a gift box on the seat. Nandini took the gift and with a puzzled look started examining it. She then with a confused face looked at manik who was smiling sheepishly.

Manik:A small gift. You can say token of love for my love.

Manik went all aww on nandini. He had smile on his lips while she blushed. Nandini walked over to his side and immediately kissed his cheek. Manik's eyes widened in shock. Nandini giggled seeing his expression. Manik smirked and pulled her closer. Nandini's giggles halted and this time her eyes widened. She tried wiggling out his grip.

Nandini: manik we will be late. We.....We...should leave.

Manik inched closer to her face while nandini tried moving backwards only to be pulled more closer to him. Manik's breath were fanning her cheeks while nandini's chest rose up and down. Inching even more closer manik placed his lips on her chubby cheeks and sucked them lightly.

Manik:I am never ever going to leave you. Never ever am I letting you go away from me. I want you all the time in front of my eyes. All the time. Every minute. Every second. All that my eyes want to do is to drown in your beauty.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you guys liked the chapter.
Do vote and comment.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...