Two Boys One Girl

By JessK35

There is a girl named Emily and her two friends that are boys named Cody and Kyle. Her best friends Bray and... More

Chapter 1

12 1 0
By JessK35

"Hey Keag and Bray!" Emily said.
"Hey Emily wanna go to the locker room with us to get ready for gym this morning?" Keag said.
"Sorry guys maybe tomorrow because I have to wait for the gym doors to open" said Emily.
"It's okay, see you in gym!" Keag and Bray said.

Later in gym...
"Ugh this is too much running for me!" Emily said.
"I'm out of breath!" Keag said.
"Okay now time for the shuttle run!" Gym teacher said.
"Uhg not the shuttle run!" Class groaned.
Keag got about 5 secs, Bray 5 secs, Kyle about 4 or 5 secs, and Emily got 7 seconds both times she tried.

Later in the day was 4th hour Emily decided in class to sit at Kyle's table.
"Hey Kyle and Jesus!" (Pronunciation Heyzoos)
"Hey Emily!" Said then both.
"Jesus needs help, we don't know what we are doing!" Said Kyle.
"Okay!" Said Emily.

After a few secs of helping Jesus.

"Hold on, just kidding!" Said Jesus.
"Very funny!" Emily said sarcastically.
"Can you please help me with the answers, I don't know what to do!" Kyle said in a whiney voice.
"Okay!" Emily said.

After helping Kyle...
"Thank you Emily!" Said Kyle.
"Your welcome Kyle!" Said Emily.

In 5th hour...
"Did you hear that Cody got in another fight?" Said Jake.
"No! He got suspended again!" Emily said.
"Yup, that would be his 3rd fight this year!" Said Jake.
"Okay see you later" Said Emily.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 31
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
1.7M 63.2K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...