Fantasylife *O.U.A.T in Never...

By paulinelissi

This is a story about a girl named Melissa and her fantasylife. This is my first story, so sorry if it's some... More

Garden
A mermaid
Watch out!
The lair
Closer
The flute
I need some answers
More questions to be answered
Tell me about Wendy
In love
A strange film
Think over things
I came back to save you
A cage
Brainwashed
Tree house
Tinkerbelle
Find Henry ~ PART 1
Find Henry ~ PART 2
Back in my house
'First' day at school
It isn't my real home anymore.
I have to make a plan
Home, sweet home
Who are you?
The map
Have you missed me?
Find, find and finding
Was he hitting on me?
Who am I? (and them)
The two mystical people

Wendy Darling

110 0 0
By paulinelissi

I was really curious about Pans and Wendys history. I couldn’t tell if what he had told me was true, cause in the film I had got in my head Wendy was such kind and sweet. It what just a matter of time before she got here. I am kind of a jealous person, so if she came here I don’t know how Peter would react to me. We had got ‘close’. Would he just ignore me? Would he just treat me like crap? More questions, grr! I walked to the lake, where I had seen a pirate ship before. I sat down and just waited for Wendy to come. I wanted to see her first.

All of a sudden I saw a ship, and it was flying! It had a pegasus sail. I saw Pans shadow flying down to the ship. Now Pan would know that Wendy had arrived. I had to get to her first. I ran to the ship as fast as I could. I spotted a girl with blond, curly hair. I guessed that she was Wendy. I decided to find out. “Hey, Wendy!” I shouted. Then the girl turned around and stared at me. “Excuse me, but who are you?” she said calm. “I’m Melissa. Melissa McCarran.” I said, almost in the tone of what Pan would have said it. (I’m Peter. Peter Pan.) “Oh. I’m Wendy. Wendy Darling.” She said. “Yeah, I know.” I said self-confident. I tried to spot other people on the ship. I saw Hook, and Tink. (Tinkerbell.) Why did she come with them? Why would they go and get her? I and Wendy had to have a girl talk.

“So, uhm... You and Peter are good friends, right? I asked carefully. “We kind of are, yes. I have no idea why I was brought back here. I thought I was abandoned from here.” She said with a little bit of confusion. “I thought so to.” And giggled a little of jealousy. Wendy was such a nice girl. I understood while she had to leave. She found the best in Pan, the kind one, the one that was trapped in the inner corner of his soul. I wished I could find his best side too. They wore meant to be, and I couldn’t be in the way… or could I?...  I had to see Peter tomorrow. I walked slowly back to Baes cave. Was it coming any more drama now I was going to die. Bae was handsome though. I had to focus!! Wendy was a threat. I couldn’t let her take my Peter, my Peter Pan. I loved the sound of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 19 5
Warning: this story will get very violent at times Elora (or as she's known as in the non magic world Alex) mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and...
43.5K 1.1K 52
Sirena may look like a normal girl, but she is far from it. Not only is she a mermaid, but she is also a lot older than she looks. She has lived on N...
34.5K 639 46
Hi my name is Claire. I have lived in this town in Maine for as long as I can remember but, recently everyone seems to think I'm crazy. They think th...
26.7K 658 63
(Completed ) "Something is still there I know it is." Ella is back from Wonderland but she can never get a break in Storybrooke as per usual there...