Plaguing Love. (Zak Bagans x...

By PeepMaloneWrites

The book has paranormal accurrances, funny stories, memories, creepy content and some sad content as well. I... More

Finished
About myself.
Dangers of control.
Pleasing surprise.
She met us.
A helping hand.
At a loss of friends.
Crimson past.
Simple reasons.
New friend, or 3 more.
Childish acting.
Moment of Divinity.
Goof off time.
Cursed home owner
Meet you at 8?
Pillow war.
Sudden interference.
More explaining.
Darkness woken within.
We're here.
Hungry Aaron.
Overeaten spirits of G.A.C
Mystery building up.
New house.
At the new house. (Few months later)
Black as night, red as a sunset.
Another..nightmare?
Gracie
Remembering the funny times
Going to the beach
Good waters
After a while
Camping trip!
At the campsite
Ghostly friend (Lil Peep)
Chilling out afterwards

Interesting waitress.

832 34 0
By PeepMaloneWrites

I find us a place and we all have a seat. The waitress, named Camilla walks up with 5 menus. "Good morning! Here's our menus. We have a morning special food. Anyone interested?" She smiles sweetly. I could tell she recognized Zak and the rest of the crew, except for me ofcourse. "Hmm, okay, let's hear it." Zak says, clearly interested in the food. "We serve vanilla-sugar pancakes, with the side of, maple syrup, or honey. We have a drink with it too." She just keeps going, but I'm surprisingly enough keeping my guard down around her. I finally ask her something. "And what's the drink? Is it something cold?" I put a tiny smile on my face, unfortunately, a fake one. I'm not used to smiling too much to people these days. "The drink is an ice-cream shake. The flavor is up to the customer." She tells us all. After a few seconds she speaks again. "I'll leave you guys to decide what you want to order." She walks off and stumbles a bit. I quickly get on my phone and find her on social media. I'll add her as a friend, since she has always dreamed of Zaks autograph. 

- Zaks P.O.V -

I looked over at (y/n) and saw her looking after the waitress. She had a weird look on her face while looking at the clumsy waitress. "You okay there?" I ask her, jokingly, but with a meaning behind my question. "Yeah." She answers with a somewhat distant tone. "Yeah, I'm okay." She says again, this time faster and seemingly back on Earth. I need to ask her about why she looked the other girl so weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 582 29
Hey guys, This is just some Ghost Adventures imagines!
500 25 26
Ghost adventures crew go to explore bobby mackey's again as Zak is Interviewing the owner y/n the bad girl walks in catching Zak's attention she star...
128K 3.8K 29
A compilation of horror stories based on a true stories and experiences. 《I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS COMPILED IN THIS BOOK. All rights reserved to their...
884 91 31
Zak Bagans has been loving and living the bachelor life. He has been doing what he loves being on the road with his friends for the über hit series G...