Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

Routine Time

4.7K 166 293
By Miranydeottat

YOUR POV

(WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR YOU LIE IN APRILL!!! IM SOOO SORRY!!)

"How about we... just get to know each other?" Kousei suggests.

"Okay! We can just stay here and talk for a while!" I smile and walk to bleachers in the side line. "Sooooo.... what are your hobbies?"

"Oh he likes to sit around and do nothing. We want to here about you!" Tsubaki answers before kousei has the chance to say anything.

"Oh haha okay... what do you want to know??"

"Why you're so beautiful?" Watari looks at me with heart eyes.

"Genetics?" They start laughing, but it wasn't even that funny.

"How do you get around with school and stuff, ya know?" Tsubaki tilts her head at me.

"Well... uhhh... it's not a big deal." I nervously say.

"What's the matter? Did you drop out or something?"

"No, I just always finish a grade in the first two months... technically speaking, I would be at a freshmen in college level of intelligence. That's if I really tried-"

"WHAT!!!!!" they all yell.

"You're joking right! How is that even possible, you're only 15!?" Kousei freaks out.

"My brothers the same way, we have excellent memories when it comes to book smarts."

"How old is your brother?" Tsubaki looks at me in awe.

"25... my life isn't very interesting... I want to know about Kousei." I smile and place my arm on his shoulder.

"Oh uhh... well... I can play piano..." he nervously says.

"Ooh yeah I read that, I did some research. You're a prodigy!"

"He's amazing..." they kind of all trail off looking away.

"Did I say something? I'm really sorry." I frown, upset that I just brought up some sad tension.

"It's alright... you didn't say anything wrong." Kousei says looking up. He had a tear in his eye.

"What's the matter..." I pull him into a hug. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine, really. It's just been kind of a hard few months." He laughs a little, probably nervous.

"Oh... if you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to say, i would understand."

"Well... one of our Friends passed away recently..." they all start to cry softly.

"Oh I'm so sorry for asking!" I pull them all into a big hug.

They soon calm down and Tsubaki speaks up.

"She was a real piece of work, to be completely honest... you're a lot like her."

"What was her name?" I say.

"Kaori Miyazono" they all say in unison.

"She played violin, she was the once who got Kousei to start playing piano again." Tsubaki smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"Before, when I pressed the keys... I couldn't hear anything, but now I can play perfectly."

"That's wonderful, maybe we could even play together sometime. I've been really into duets lately ever since katzuki and I played!" I say enthusiastically, trying to lift up the spirit.

"THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! TWO PRODIGIES!!!" Watari yells.

"We could even do a piano duet, I mean I'm not as good as you but... I would totally try!" He blushes and I look away now becoming a light pink color.

"How many instruments can you play?!" Tsubaki asks looking amazed.

"Well, three..." i nervously laugh.

"Wow... you're absolutely brilliant." Kousei says softly and smiles.

(Left to right. Watari, Kousei, Kaori, and Tsubaki)
TIME SKIP

After a long time of talking and getting to know them I feel they've become my best friends. As we were talking though, they said things as if they were talking up to me. They kept showering me with compliments, especially Watari. I mean it doesn't make me mad it just makes me wonder. I've been called "brilliant" so many times, yet I just don't feel that way... it's truly a odd feelings but I suppose something's aren't meant to be known...

Before I know it, it's already 11:50.

"Hey guys I should start stretching and getting ready." I grab my bag with my clothes. I decide to change into something more loose fitting.

After I changed, I did some stretching and put on my my skates. Yuri was just getting off and Kousei  friends came running over.

"You guys are amazing!!!" They point to Yuri, Viktor, and Yurio.

"We're going to have a audience today? Lovely. I hope you guys give Yurio and (Y/N) the best support." Viktor puts on his happy face.

"Of course we will!!!" The go back and take their seats.

"Are you all warmed up?" Viktor said skating to the middle of the rink.

"Yeah!" I yell. Im so excited to show them what I got.

After awhile of warming up with Yurio, Viktor shows us each part of the routine and omg... Yuri has to threw me up on the air... is he even strong enough?!

"Uhhh..." we're both left with our mouths hanging open.

"Can he even lift me? He's like a noodle." I emphasize the word noodle.

"Who are you calling a noodle! Maybe I could if you didn't weigh so much!"

"You did not just go there! I swear I will kick you ass. It's not my fault I'm curvy. You would know all about that, you perve!!" I yell, the three on the side line seem to be listening because they looked shocked.

"I told you that's not what happened!" His face turns a deep red.

"If it wasn't, why are you turning into a noodle in tomato sauce?!" But before he can say anything Viktor breaks it up.

"You guys are going to have to train hard." He says and just skates off the ice to watch while he rests. "So first you're going to have to..."

(So this is just like a general idea. I just thought it was cute lol pretend it's like the song they picked and stuff)
TIME SKIP

We finally finish practice for the day and ugh it was so hard. We're going to really need to practice.

"That was so different from regular skating. We have to really be careful of distance." I say concerned, because I don't want to get cut up by his skates.

"Yeah, i don't want you to slice my head open or anything. Also that was a lot of body contact. Jeez. Talk about invading." Yurio blabbers.

"Don't worry you guys will be great. I mean (y/n) will, Yurio would have to train extra hard since he has this and Agape to work on." Viktor gets back on the ice and just starts skating and doing jumps.

"I believe in you. We just have to get the hang of it." I smile and pat yuri on the back.

"We're going to be legends. Not that we already aren't." He smirks with pride. I just smile and walk to Kousei and the crew.

"That was incredible!! You were like pow and bow!" Watari jumps around.

"It needs a lot of work but we'll get it. I'm going to go change then we can do something." They nod and I run to the back and get freshened up.

It takes me about 5 minutes to become presentable. I walk out and is surprised to see Katzuki there talking with Kousei.

"Hey (y/n). Kousei texted me and said you guys were going to hang out and invited me. Mind if I join?"

"No, where do you guys want to go?" Just then Yuri walks out in his snazzy outfit. "Oooh you should come with us Yuri. It would be fun!" He just puts in his headphones and keeps walking. His back is turned to me so I take this chance to jump on it.

"I don't want to go. I'm tied." He falls to the ground and turns to face me, which puts us in a awkward position but I don't move.

( like this kind of but pretend you have like pants on XD)
"Well I want you to go. It'll be fun." He sits up a bit flustered from how close we are in guessing.

"Fine..." Right as he says that I hug him and peck him on the cheek and jump up.

"Woohoo! Let's go." I grab his hand and walk to the four awkward teenagers. Katzuki looks a bit mad but I try not to pay attention to that...

A/N

Hey! I'm sorry for not updating for a while i just been distracted but I'll try and update soon! I really hope you enjoyed this. It's also cool because my birthday is in 2 days!! On the 9th! I'm pretty excited. Also sorry for any mistakes in my grammar or anything. Anyways have a good day/night. And until next time...
                         -Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 0 11
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...
62.8K 2.3K 44
You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, but an annoying idiot as well. I haven't g...
238K 7.4K 20
You and Yuri are paired up for an figure skating competition at France called the "Winter Olympic "Both secretly liked each other but never really sh...
21.3K 593 22
When you and Yuri were younger you were in pairs figure skating together but you could only go to Russia during winter break. One year you had to lea...