Because You're Mine

By itsshewhowrites

Completed (11.12.17) --------------- It hurts, really, to not have a lasting happiness in your life. Somethi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Valentine's Day Special: Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Valentine's Day Special: part 2)
Chapter 33 (Valentine's Day Special: part 3)
Chapter 34 (Valentine's Day Special: part 4)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Acknowledgements

Chapter 26

58 7 0
By itsshewhowrites

Austin's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see Jasmine in my arms, peacefully sleeping. I smiled when I saw her. She was all snuggled up around me, one hand in mine while other was holding the white blanket that covered us, and her head resting on my shoulder.

I start to remember what happened before we both fell asleep. I was the first one to sleep, and I think she was watching me the whole time before sleeping. I guess I woke up just to see how gorgeous she looks even when she's sleeping.

"Wake up, princess." I softly spoke. I hear her mumble as she shifts closer to me.

"If you don't wake up, then I'm leaving right now," I smirk as I slowly attempted to get up, but she caught me and made a tight grip on my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" She growls.

"Nowhere." I chuckled as I turned around and walked towards the chair where my duffel bag was. I unzip it, took out my phone and switch it on to see what time it was.

"It's only seven minutes until two." I surprisingly say.

"Thank goodness it's not time for you to go yet." Jasmine sighs. Just then, the door burst open and all of our friends happily barged in.

"Jess!" Jasmine squeals as Jessica walks over to Jasmine and gave her a tight hug.

"Jazz, it's been a whole week since we've last seen each other." Jessica sits down beside Jasmine as the rest of the girls surround her as well.

The boys and I do our bro-hug and we all surround Jasmine. I get behind Cheryl and Jasmine sees what I'm doing. I mischievously smile at her and place a finger on my mouth, indicating her not to say a word.

I then use the two feathers I had in my pocket that I immediately found beside my duffel bag when they all came here, and place them on either side of Cheryl and tickled her ears. She squirms and jumps, then turns around to see me laughing hysterically.

"You should've seen your face, Cherry - priceless!" I say while laughing. Everyone else laughs at this also, except for Cheryl. She just glared at me annoyingly and said, "I really want to kill you, but I'm holding the urge back because of your dear girlfriend who might just choke me to death."

"You have my permission, Cherry," Jasmine says while smirking at me.

"Jeez babe, you're so mean." I roll my eyes.

"You love us." Cheryl and Jasmine both laugh.

"I sure do." I gave her a wink which made her blush.

How I'm falling for Jasmine. Any guy could easily fall in love with her. What makes her attractive is that she's herself, which is one reason why I love-

I love her.

I love Jasmine. A lot.

A bit too much now that I think about it.

I might be the craziest person, but how I can help it? It hasn't even been a month since we've dated, and here I am saying that I love her.

Out of all the girls that exist, I love Jasmine - my best friend. People say it's luck to be dating your best friend; to be loving them. I love her for who she is. She's imperfectly perfect, which is what I love about her.

I think Jasmine knows I'm looking at her as these thoughts appear in my head. She must think I'm crazy. She raises an eyebrow asking me what's wrong without words, but I just smile and wave it off as it was nothing. She shrugged and continued talking and laughing with our friends.

How I want to kiss her right now. It's not because I want to feel the softness of her lips or the warmth of her breath as she breathes against me. I want to kiss her because I can't think of any other way to fully express the angel that she is. I want her to know that I see her as imperfectly perfect because she is.

I don't think she loves me though. If I tell her that I love her, she might just think I'm insane - insane about her that is. I guess keeping my love for Jasmine as a secret would be the best idea.

I can secretly love her to keep her as mine forever.

**

Time went by pretty quickly because all of us had so much fun just talking and laughing. The doctor even came in to check on Jasmine, then followed by a nurse who said that she has to practice her walking. Jessica and I both went with her, while Alex, Dave, Violet, and Cherry stayed back in the room.

Jasmine had improved on her walking today much more. She didn't need that much support because she could do it on her own, and she was getting better day by day, so the doctor said that she will be discharged by Tuesday instead of next weekend because she was healing very fast.

Now, it was time for me to say goodbye to her. Alex, Dave, and Cheryl were coming with me to the airport and dropping me off, while Jessica and Violet were staying with Jasmine since she wasn't permitted to leave. She begged the doctor to let her come with me, but the doctor said no, although Jasmine didn't agree with that.

It was my job to convince her that it wasn't a good idea if she came now. She finally agreed not to go, but she was tormented on the inside.

I understood how she felt, but what was I able to do? I had no choice but to return back to the gang. Of course, our friends will come by and visit her, and she will be discharged on Tuesday.

The Wild brothers came over as well since Chris and I are going together. Jake felt like staying with Jasmine for the night, and they did seem to be getting along well, but I seemed to be bothered by that.

Like I always say, I'm protective and possessive over what's mine.

I told the boys and Cheryl to return to the hospital and keep an eye on Jake. I told the same to Jessica and Violet, and they kept on telling me not to worry, which isn't possible.

"I'll miss you like hell." She said in my arms. I gently rubbed her back as she tightened her grip on me.

"I'll miss you more," I say. I then release her from the hug and held her face in my hands. Her eyes were a bit watery but she held back the tears. I felt like canceling my flight and staying here with her, but then again, I had no say in this.

"I'm not going cry." She exhales.

"I know you better. You'll end up cascading a few tears." Cheryl says while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Shut up, would you?" She snarls.

"Both of you, zip it." Jane murmurs.

"You should really get going. After all, I'll be with be you very soon." Jasmine smiles.

"Bye princess," I say as I kissed her forehead before waving everyone else goodbye and heading out the door and into the parking lot. We placed our bags in the trunk and started the car.

God, I miss her already. I say to myself. I now realize the emotions to be in love.

You'd feel insane and time flies so leisurely when you're not with them. That particular person controls your thoughts and you can almost feel them with you. You can't help but smile when you know they're thinking about you. When things aren't going as planned, you go wild, and you can't seem to think straight. When they are yours, but you feel that dull hollowness in your chest. You miss them like crazy.

Most of all, you'll know how they're literally everything to you, and nothing will ever change that.

------------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 92 23
Savannah is your typical teenage girl. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She has friends and a boyfriend who is the shittiest of the all. This all chang...
335K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
430 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

520K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...