We Got Married | BANGTWICE

By seruphene

One Girl. One Boy. A mess. More

First
Second
Third
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
180609
Tenth
REMINDERS

Fourth

3.1K 140 50
By seruphene

JINYOUNG'S POV

Today is indeed going to be a great day! I'm going to visit TWICE's dorm, I do hope to see Nayeon there. Me and Nayeon have been friends since trainee days I even called her Nayonce when I gave out my thanksgiving letter.

"Hyung where are you going?" Yugyeom suddenly popped out from no where.

"Naye-I mean TWICE's dorm." I said smiling to the mirror I'm facing.

"Where you about to say that you're going to Nayeon Noona's dorm, haha she doesn't own the dorm, plus she's not in the dorm."

"What do you mean she's not in the dorm, I don't remember TWICE having a schedule today?"

"Hyung didn't you watch TV yesterday!?"

"No, What does Nayeon have to do with the TV?"

"Hyung I know you like Naye—"

"No I don't."

"Stop lying, but the thing is that's why she isn't in the dorm it's because she's going to We Got Married."

"What!? You mean that reality show where you get virtually married on TV for a year!?"

"Yup." He said popping the p.

"Hey stop joking."

"Hyung I'm not joking, look."

Yugyeom reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone revealing me a picture of Nayeon and Jungkook on an article.

"Oh, uh I gotta go."

Jihyo's POV

Me and the members were waiting for We Got Married on TV because Nayeon Unnie is on WGM then suddenly...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"I wonder who would visit us this early in the morning." Spitted Tzuyu.

"Hmm me too." Then spitted Dahyun.

"But it's just 10:00 AM, what do you mean it's early."

"Oh Jinyoung Sunbaenim!" I was shocked when I opened the door, I didn't expect him to be visiting us today, he also didn't text me.

"Ahh Jihyo-ahh Annyeong."

"Wahh Sunbaenim come in, it's cold outside."

He went directly to where the girls are which is the living room, he often go to our dorm because he always want to talk to Nayeon Unnie, so basically he is like our Brother.

JINYOUNG'S POV

"Annyeong!" I said to all of them when I entered the living room.

"Ahh Subaenim!"

"Oh what are you watching?" My eyesight moved to the TV and oh...

"We're watching Nayeon Unnie! She's participating on WGM and today Episode 1 airs!" Tzuyu said happily.

"Yah Tzuyu!" Everyone shouted.

"Ah don't shout on Tzuyu." I said.

"Yah Sunbaenim, you know Dahyun, Jungyeon Unnie, and Momo are the special guest!" Sana clapped happily.

"Woah daebak."

We were all focusing on the TV, actually the program just w
started, the MC where already introducing themselves.

(A/N: I don't watch WGM that often so I just made names for three mc's.)

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Bin imnida."

"Annyeong Eric imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Nami imnida, today we have special guest, introduce yourself please."

"One in a Million Annyeonghaseyo TWICE's Dahyun—"

"Jungyeon—"

"Momo imnida!"

"Nei." Jungyeon clapped happily.

"Today we're gonna witness two idols who have to find each other's love through this show!" Eric.

"Nei! Right now we are about to announce who would be the bride, I'm sure you guys ha—" Nami.

"You guys uh I have to go, something important just came up."

"Okay Sunbae, you can visit the dorm anytime you want, it's just near yours anyways, hahaha Annyeong!" Chaeyoung.

"Annyeong!" I smiled and waved goodbye, the girls continued watching the show while i stepped outside there dorm.

Something important actually didn't came, I was just mad at the fact that almost everyone know that me and Nayeon were almost having this 'Yeochin-Namchin' relationship yet they didn't chose me. My Sister watches that show so therefor I'm familiar with it, I used to watch it with her but my schedule was too hectic that I didn't have time for her but now I guess I hate that show, not because of Nayeon but because of that Jungkook kid, yes he may be more good looking than me but I appeal more for Nayeon's ideal type.

I entered the supermarket near the JYPE Building to buy some drinks to my surprise I saw someone really familiar, I think she was that girl who was my partner on the SVT•TWICE•GOT7•GFRIEND Collaboration, her name was Yurim? I forgot what was her name because I was too mad to that kid that was Nayeon's partner i think he was Wooshi?

"Aish, mianhamnida."

I bumped into someone while daydreaming in my thoughts.

"Aigoo~"

I couldn't see her face properly, she has bangs and her hair is just flowing at her shoulders, and she was wearing a simple dark blue blouse and denim shorts, her face was so porcelain she even had less make up and then it hit me, SHE WAS THAT GIRL AND SHE FELL IN FRONT OF ME!

"Gwenchanayo?"

I said as I reached my arms out for her to stand up properly, she kindly took it and smiled, it was a charming smile, not too cheesy and not too cold, it was just right.

"Ah yes, thank you for helping me and it was completely my fault I was too busy."

"Ani it's okay, it was my fault too I was too busy staring at yo—at the foods."

She smiled again, I know it would be weird for me to say this but she's so cute.

"Say aren't you my partner for the collaboration at SBS Gayo Daejun 2016?"

"Ah nei." She smiled again, I guess her favorite hobby is smiling because she keeps on smiling at me.

"Err I have to go, my leader would be worried if she knew that i went out without permission, i guess I'll see you around?"

"Do you want me to walk you to your dorm? It's getting cold outside."

"Well I'm fine but if you want we can get some coffee near by."

I smiles at her and nodded, she started walking in front of me and I followed behind.

"So what was your name again?" I said to break the silence, it wasn't awkward, it was more of a comfortable silence.

"Ahh right I haven't introduced myself properly, my name is Yerin I'm from a girl group named gfriend."

"I'm Jinyoung from Got7."

We arrived at a coffee shop and we found a seat near a window, I went to the counter to buy some latté for myself and some frappé for her, that's what she told me to get for her, since I'm the guy here I paid for the drink and went straight back to the table whilst bring the drinks.

"Gamsahamnida." She said.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Oh right, uhhm I'm Jung Yerin I am 20 years old, I have a boyfriend named Cha Eunwoo he's from ASTRO, My hometown is Daegu, I was childhood friends with BTS' V and Suga Oppa, there are a lot of particular things that I like but the best one would be when I make our fans satisfied with our work, and my inspiration is my family, they helped me to be who I am today and I am proud for them for doing that."

(A/N: I have a big feeling Yerin is not 20 and is not from Daegu but it's a fanfic lmao, also correct me if I'm wrong about her age.)

"Oh really that's great, I'm actually friends with Eunwoo, actually it explains a lot why he's always on his phone often hah—"

"Yah Noona try not to be clumsy! Aish look you slipped, good thing I catched you hahaha!"

"Jungkook-yah be quiet we are disturbing people!"

That voice was so familiar so I looked behind me to see who was talking and to my surprise it was well...Nayeon and Jungkook, they had cameras all around them filming them even some people from the coffee stopped and awed together when Jungkook catched Nayeon, I knew that because they are still in there position, It hurted too much that I walked towards the exit.

"Yah Jinyoung don't leave me!"

Oh crap I completely forgot about Yerin, I walked to where she is standing.

"Yerin something came up, I have to go but I can just ask Eunwoo for your number, Annyeong." I smiled at her and went out of the coffee shop.

A/N: i aM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OH MY GOD BUT THANK YOU FOR 350+ READS SARANGHAEEEEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.5K 49
you will freaking hate Jungkook. I'm sorry. #1 in BangTwice
14.5K 522 5
Results of story requests from readers. Slow Updates.
306 21 9
2 college kids, 1 diary. Who would've thought that a girl's lost diary can bring 2 people together.