Junghope

By Junghope_Trash

au Hybrid More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
SPECIAL?/IDRK
A/N
NINE
TEN
The seriously real ELEVEN

TWO

4.5K 217 53
By Junghope_Trash

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was about to turn around when someone grabbed me...

"Do you want to play with me?"
He looked into my eyes and I looked back disgusted.

"Hey! He's with me!"
A man came pushing this pervert away from me.

HOSEOK'S POV

I was walking around this park....I really haven't been here in a while.

Licking my icecream, I searched around...

And there was a man with this adorable hybrid.

At first, everything seemed fine....but something about this situation seemed off.

"Hey! He's with me!" I pushed them off of eachother, and the hybrid seemed grateful.

"Why was he alone then?"

"I was getting his icecream" I grabbed his hand and put my icecream in it.

Whispering in his ear, I said, "lick it to pull off the act"

But I didn't notice the tears in his eyes when he gazed at the cone.

The guy, I figured out named Namjoon, backed off, not wanting to argue anymore.

But then I got ticked off from what he said, "once you're done hitting that, come to me and you can pass him off"

I just grabbed this boy while he was just licking away....adorable.

Dragging him to my house, he looked a little scared.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you"
He smiled a little,showing his teeth.

But even though I said that, and when I reached out, he flinched a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
289K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
32.5K 824 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
106K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...