My Brother's Best Friend

By Hannah12992

*I can make you feel amazing Sarah... Trust me.* he whispered into my ear. *Ashton, we can't do it, you're m... More

Introduce Myself
Crush?
Misunderstand?
Plans
Turning Bad
Party Yet Mess
Heartbroken
Bad to Better
Permission?
It's Time!
Wonderful!
Have We Met?
Ex-s
Worse Came To Worst
Comfort?
Secrets
Jealous
Leave Me Alone
Forget About You
Cheer up?
Should I?
ATTENTION TO ALL READERS!!! >.<
I've Never Love U
What Am I Thinking?
Why Do You Care?
May I Take You Out For Dinner?
Consider Moved On?
Confession
APOLOGY
Really?
It's The Right Thing To Do
Decisions
Moment Was Ruined?
Don't Lie
Regrets
Thoughts
Everything's Gonna Be Okay
The Truth Behind
Sorry For The Delay [UPDATE]
Betrayed
Note to Readers!
Love

Best To Worst

8.2K 121 14
By Hannah12992

- Ashton's POV - 

She hasn't been talking to me much. I really miss her. I've got to get her back. I want to let her know that I like her. I do not wish other guys' hands all over her. I'm gonna find a way fast. 

- Sarah's POV - 

Yesterday night was the best thing I've enjoyed in my life. David, is officially my boyfriend. Thank god. I do not have to worry about Megan and Ashton. Away from my life, finally! Yet, part of me felt bad to use David as a distraction from Ashton. David is a really great guy, he doesn't deserve this treatment. The only way is to for me to fall in love with him. Not Ashton.

Ring ring !

" Morning Jennifer. " I greeted her through the phone.

" Well someone sounds happy . " I could hear her smirking voice.

" It's nothing much really, Jennifer. " I replied with a huge smile.

" C'mon girl. There's no reason why you're in such a great mood. Please Please!! " She shouted for joy.

" Alright. David and I, we're in a relationship now. " I followed her to shout and jump with joy.

" So did you guys did the next step already? " Jennifer questioned.

" Are you crazy?! It's only a day. Not yet, calm down  . " I said.

" Well, just take it slow. No rush. It'll better to know whether he's a player or not . " 

" Yea, I will. Anyways, I've got to get change for school. " I replied.

" Ok, bye. " 

I quickly changed into a denim short and a white blouse and off I went.

As soon as I got to school, David was leaning against my locker, waiting for my arrival. I decided to pretend to ignore him. When I was walking pass him, I felt a hand pulling me back. It turned out to be David.

Our eyes met. 

" Hey. " David replied with a smile.

" Hii. " I smiled.

"See you during break? " 

"Yea. " 

He kissed me on the lips and he went to his next class. If only time could stop right at this moment. 

When I looked at his figure slowly faded, there was a snap coming from Jennifer.

" Hello, earth to Sarah." Jennifer looked at me.

"Yea yea, I'm here. Let's get to class." 

As we were walking to our class, Jennifer curiously ask, " How old is he anyway? "

" 17. " I replied.

" A year older than y... " Before she could finish her sentence, there was a loud bang coming from the few doors away. 

Jennifer and I rushed to the scene. As we reached to the scene, I saw someone was hitting David until he had a blue - black right eye. As the figure turned, I could not believe, however, expected.

Ashton.

- Hey guys! Here's another update for you :) There's bad news and good news. 0_0 So, the bad news is Chinese New Year is just around the corner ( 28th Jan ), I won't be updating that until like 2nd or 3rd Feb [ birthday ] ? :/ I know you're going to be mad because it's a cliffhanger, but don't worry, the good news is that I promise to give you an update tomorrow ^_^ Haha, that's all. Bye and happy reading~ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
929K 12.3K 23
"Lock the door"-I mumbled. "What? Are you scared that the janitor might hear us? Or are you afraid to wake the broomsticks up?" "I'm scared my broth...
6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
188K 5.9K 46
hes my brothers bestfriend thats basically my brother. but hes annoying and hot. barely any apostrophes and lower case intended.