Letters to Leo (Completed)

By Liliac_Wishes

Neymar couldn't tell Leo the truth, so he wrote him letters, ones he'd never planned on letting Leo read. (Ne... More

~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty One~

~One~

2.8K 86 0
By Liliac_Wishes

Leo,
Dani keeps telling me to talk to you about my most recent dilemma, being in love. I'm not just in love with anyone Leo, I'm in love with you... I can't tell you this though, because I don't want to play the broken hearted boy for the next year. Being 'gay' as they like to define it, is frowned upon by most of my family, friends, and fans. I can't disappoint more people then I already have. Just know I'm sorry I couldn't man up and be honest with you. You're my best friend, I'm supposed to tell you everything, yet I can't bring my self to admit this secret, I can't handle your reaction. Please understand I love you, A LOT, and I'm just trying to do what's best for our careers and lives.
Until tomorrow,
Neymar<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44.1K 66
Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's not the ladies he's interested in. It's hi...
538K 9.7K 170
Niall and Liam Payne. Both in their mid-twenties and happy with their little son Aiden. They met and fell in love over Instagram,but not only them,so...
377K 11.7K 183
Niall Horan a worldwide famous singer. Liam Payne is a singer who now starts his first steps. What will happen when Niall sees a post of him on ins...
24.7K 803 21
++Larry Stylinson++ After Harry traded their friendship for popularity, Louis has had nobody there for him. A car crash killed his mother an...