Heart by heart

By CharlieGlambert

A scream echoed throughout the house and I rushed to my son's room. I lifted up his little lifeless body and... More

The mysterious girl
The night that changed everything
The new guy
I have my eye on you
Welcome to the house of madness
I'm in love with you
A new friend
Thank you for telling me
The deadly song
The concert
A angel is born
The horrible truth
My new life
I will always love you, no matter what.
A wonderful day
You have us
The haunted house
The surprise
The party
A memory of you
The vampire masquerade
I will protect you with my life
He's my life and I love him
My little secret
Unexpected surprise
You're not our son
The birthday party
I have no choice
Keep your daughter away from my child
Please forgive me
I love you from the bottom of my heart
You're a hero
Author's note
Happy Birthday Adam
We need to talk
A kiss in the rain
Thank you for saving our lives
I'm here for you
If you need a friend, I'm here
Please don't leave me
A new friendship
Now you are under my spell
The quiet summer night
Princess of darkness
I love to be bad
It's so nice to see you again
I'll never let you go
I trust you
I'm not your sweet little girl anymore
You don't live in the world you think you live in
Your love is like a love potion
The call
I can't breathe without you
Love wins over hate

I'm tired of your lies

74 3 14
By CharlieGlambert

Bella's: POV

"Morning Bella and I love your new hairstyle." said dad. "Thank you." I replied and took out a blood bag from the fridge. "Have you been to the hairdresser?" asked Jonathan. I swallowed the blood and looked at him. "I'm half witch, which means I can change my hair." I said. "If you say so." he replied and my eyes flashed.

(Bella's new hair)

"Don't make her angry." said Adam warned. "I've miss you honey." replied Jonathan but I saw through him. "I saw how you smirked when the hospital staff took me, I'm tired of your lies." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "Come honey, we'll be late to school." replied dad low and I nodded.

A few minutes later

"Is something wrong?" asked Tommy. "Papa tried to convince me he loves me,  but I know he's lying." I said with a sigh. "He sounds like a idiot." replied Rose. "You're so right." I said and laughed. "I agree." replied Adam. "It's soon my birthday and we should have a party, just us four." said Rose. "A party?" I asked nervously. "Yes!" she said a bit confused. "Last time I was at a birthday party, I blew up the house." I admitted. "You are the same wonderful friend Bella to me." said Rose and I smiled.

Jonathan's: POV

I was at the schoolyard and saw a guy outside the doors. I went up to him and he looked up from his phone. "You're Alex, am I right?" I asked and he nodded. "What do you think of Adam?" I asked. "I hate him, before he started here, I was the school's most popular guy, but now it's he who is it." said Alec coldly. "I can help you to get rid of him but only if you obey mu orders." I replied strictly. "I promise." he said.

I bit into his neck and then fed him with my blood. I stabbed him with a knife and ran to a house. I knocked at the door and a girl opened. "I need help, he's bleeding heavily." I said panicked and showed her the wound. "Come in, I'll fix it." she replied and I thanked her. "What's your name?" I asked. "Lisa Ratliff." she said.

Alex is about to turn into a vampire and Lisa is in great danger now. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 200 63
I lifted over my three year old son to my mother and she looked sadly at me. "Me and Lily will come after you in the next boat." I said. "Be careful...
3.5K 258 33
"I would move if I was you!" said Adam. "We just got here!" I replied. "I warn you, terrible things have been committed in that house!" he said. "Lik...
186K 5.1K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
7.3K 467 93
"We are soon home babe." I said to Tommy and his dog Etta barked happily. "Dive carefully." replied Tommy and hung up. Just at that moment a lightnin...