Pen Friends

Por aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Más

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!

1.9K 140 95
Por aanavats01

Chapter dedicated to  icecreamgirl2000 for such an amazing cover!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was all numb, just one thought was flooding my mind was that my first kiss is stealed by none other than Austin, who is that one person, who never missed any chance to hurt me and on other hand is the best world's kisser.

I know I'm accepting something I never meant to be but he's damn good. It's my first kiss and no matter what I'm not gonna ruin it.

Yeah call me anything you want I don't care!!

As much as I had learned from movies, and heard from Cali, I tried to kiss him back because his kiss was forcing me to kiss me back. Key work 'Tried'.

Talk about self control!!

Austin increased his grip on my waist and pulled me more closer to him as soon as I kissed him back. My hands were on the wall behind me, preventing me from falling down because kissing him was making my legs tremble.

After what felt like eternity and out of breath we both parted away to catch breath. I took my time to open my eyes and found him staring at me only. He was looking at me intesly making my stomach churn.

Now what?

Well basically, no book or movie or any of my friends have told me that what should you do when you kiss someone you loathe and if it's your first kiss and ironically you enjoyed the kiss too.

Funny!! My life is a mess, can it be more messier?

He took two steps back but remained silent and me being me, all nervous and still trying to catch breath didn't dare to look into his eyes.

I turned right to just ran from him but he holded my hand from the back. I didn't turned but just tried to twist my hand in his grip to free myself. He didn't say anything nor do I. A kind of highly uncomfortable silence and height of awakwardnes was prevailing in the environment.

He left my hand after some time and I took it as a cue to ran. I almost forgot about the pain in my leg that as I took one fast step, my leg twisted and I fall down again on the ground.

Shit!!

And this time I bruised my left elbow also. Austin came from behind and bend down on his knees. I avoided looking at him, my injured elbow which was oozing out blood was looking more fascinating to me rather than looking at him.

I heard him sighing and then he lifted me up and walked towards his house. He dropped me by my car and I just opened the gate and sat down.

"I'll bring first aid", he said but I pretended not to listen him.

When he left I saw his retreating figure and I left out a sigh. I don't know why  was I even holding my breath? One nagging thought was disturbing me that why on first place I allowed him to kiss me and why is kissing him not making me sad? Why am I not feeling bad after kissing him?

I saw Kian coming out with Austin and I again started flipping my mobile without even opening any app. Yeah, the thing we mostly do to avoid any awkward situation and which make us look all busy.

Kian came inside and sat on back seat and take out his neck in front from the gap between the two seats and asked, "Nicole sis are you okay? Why are you bleeding?", He was concerned.

"I'm fine champ. Don't worry, Nicole sis is a strong girl", I said trying to maintain a stoic face while inside my whole body was running on fire due to Austin's presence. For love of God, I was sweating in this cold environment.

"Let me do dressing", Austin said and I just nodded. Kian lie down on the back seat and he dozed off in few minutes only. My only hope of confidence was sleeping. Great, now this nervousness is good to kill me.

People were leaving in their cars also to their home. I just kept looking at my wound being dressed by Austin and didn't gave any glance to him. I'm thankful to him that he didn't talk much also.

He sent a driver along with us to our home and after dropping Kian to his room, I moved to my room. Although it took me good ten minutes to reach my room but I succeeded. My mobile vibrate in my jeans pocket and it was a message from Austin, "Have you reached safely?".

I didn't replied to it and just put my mobile on silent mode. I layed on my bed and covered myself with blankets. One constant thought was nagging me but before I dozed off that,

My life is going to change for ever!!

###################

Two days have passed and I'm still finding it difficult to stop thinking about the kiss I shared with Austin.

It was my first kiss and I wanted it to be with someone whom I love and not someone whom I regret kissing. I mean if it was someone else then may be I rejoice at my first kiss but now it's something other way around.

Today is my college and I don't know how am I going to face Austin and on worse, how am I going to tell Cali about it?

I can't tell her truth but hiding this thing from her would be like betraying her. My leg injury was fine by now and I can walk easily although it would take some more days to heal completely.

I put on my flat belly and after carrying my bag, left the home. My driver dropped me at college gate and as soon as I reached the entrance of college, adrenaline rushed down my body.

My heart started to beat rapidly with the mere thought of seeing Austin again. Falshes of my kiss just clicked in front of my eyes and I started wetting again and my breath was uneven.

Heck, he's effecting me. It's not going good!!

Before entering into the college, I took out my mobile from my pocket and dialled Cali's number.

"Hello", she said.

"Have you reached college yet?", I asked.

"No, I'll be leaving home after ten minutes Cole. You meet me in the class only", she said.

"Ok", I said and then walked over to my class. I was happy that I didn't see Austin and I'm hoping to not come in his way also.

I was about to reach the class when someone's holds my hand from behind. Blood in my veins froze all od a sudden but still I dared to look back and was relieved to see that the person holding my hand was Rian and not Austin.

Talk about luck!! Note the saracasm.

"Hi", he said leaving my hand.

"I don't think I wanna talk to you", I said.

"Please,  please just once talk to me at least. You've not be receiving my calls and neither replying my messages", he said in a tired tone but I didn't responded.

"Look Cole, I know that you're angry from me but at least give me a chance to explain", he said.

"You have no right to call me Cole, Mr. Rian Louis. What do you want to explain that why did you betrayed me? Or how well you played with my feelings?", I asked angrily.

"I know, I know that whatever I did was wrong but I did all this for Austin and for sake of our friendship. I never meant to hurt you", he said in a pleading manner.

"Well congratulations, I must say. You did prove your loyalty and friendship to Austin by keeping our friendship at sake. Austin must be so proud of you", I replied.

"Please Nicole, Please forgive me. Can't you give me a last chance? I'm so sorry", he said folding his both hands and my heart started melting again.

I can't be mad at him because he was also used by Austin for his game. I doubt Austin had ever told him about the plan he made but still I can't trust Rian now like the way I used to do before. He broke my trust and it's more important for me than my heart.

"Fine, I forgive you", I said.

"Really? Thank you so much. Can we be friends again?", He asked unsurely.

"No we can't. You're a loyal friend of Austin and I can't be friends with someone who betrayed me. I might forgive you but I don't want to see you again", I said and moved to my class without waiting for his reply.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Rian's P.O.V.

I was looking for Austin from past twenty minutes. I've checked library, canteen, empty classes, back exit of college, playground and almost every possible place where he could be. He's not picking up my calls even, I have to talk to him at any cost.

After talking to Nicole, more like persuading her to forgive me, I was so disappointed from Austin. Only because of that jerk, I lost such a great friend of mine. She disagreed to be my friend again, I can't lose her. I don't want to let her go because it's killing me inside and guilt is consuming me from top to bottom.

When Ellie told Austin that Nicole got to know the truth, we ran to talk to her to her room but she had already left by that time.

Austin decided to talk to her and left Paris as soon as possible. He promised me that he'll fix everything but what he did was totally opposite.

Instead of proposing to her, he said that he was playing with her and he kept the audacity to kiss her also after breaking her heart like this. I do give him some good punches for hurting Nicole but still beating him can't mend Nicole's heart.

Only last option was left with me to search Austin and I know where is that.

I moved out of college and saw Austin's car was still parked in the parking area, he can be only at one place then. The place where this jerk met his happy girl.

I ran hasitly to the lake side. I was looking everywhere to see him and I saw him leaning on a tree with his hands in his pocket, his one leg was folded back to touch the tree and he had a smile on his face, he was looking at something.

Wired!! Tell me that my friend's gone mad!!

I walked over to him and stand by his side and shoot my glance in his direction. He was looking at Nicole Anderson who was busy in drawing something.

She was talking to herself, tearing pages and throwing hands in air and was talking looking up in sky. She was looking all crazy whilst doing all those stupid things. Who talk to oneself?

"She's-", I was about to say but Austin cuts me off.

"Adorable", he said with a sigh.

"I was gonna say crazy", I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"She's lovable yet a bit immature", Austin said looking at me and after glancing at her, walked towards the college. I trailed behind him.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked.

"What?", He said.

"You know what I mean? You're head over heels to that girl. Can't you see?", I said annoyed.

"So? How does it matters to you?", He asked and I smacked his head at his cold reply and he said 'ow'.

"Why did you do that?", He asked rubbing back of his head.

"Why are you hurting her Austin? You love her and you know that. Not from now but from a long time ago, why are you letting your insecurities overrule you fear? Why don't you give a chance to your love for once?", I said.

"Because she doesn't feel the same way. I don't want to become someone's replacement Rian. Kate used to me to get you and you know how much I loved her. Same is case of Nicole. She doesn't love me and I don't want pity or sympathy for me in her eyes", Austin said looking away from me.

"What do you want to do then?", I asked.

"I don't know but her hating me is easy to handle for me. It'll make things easier for me", he said with a determination in his voice.

"What are you planning to do?", I asked.

"I'm planning to go far away from her. After our exams, I'll be-", he trailed off with a sigh.

"You what?", I pestered Austin to speak.

"I'll leave this place forever and would never came back again", he said looking at me with a 'Im dead serious look' and then walked past me.

I kept looking at his retreating figure. Funnily, on one hand is Nicole who falls for two such guys who could never gave her the love she deserved and on other hand there is Austin, who loves Nicole but she hates him.

These two pen friends are made for each other and they hardly knew it. Their unrequited love would be complete only when their heart's would meet and only one person can do this, me of course.

I moved to the college happily to involve rest of group members to help me in my plan. There's no way that I'm letting it go without trying.

Get ready you two, cause your this friend had shipped you two and would do everything to make you both fall in love!!

----------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

Do you like the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Do do and do votes and do comment please!!

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
401K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
801K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...