What Happened To Forever?

NaughtyAuti

Many people say that everything has a happy ending, I'm sure you've heard it. Everything happens for a reason... Еще

Prologue
Chapter One: Homecoming Game.
Chapter Three: A Kiss and A Surprise!
Chapter Four: A Home Visit
Chapter Five: Races, baby!
Chapter Six: A dumb, blonde tramp
Chapter Seven: Fixed?
Chapter Eight: The Haunted Mill
Chapter Nine: It begins
Chapter Ten: And it ends
Epilogue

Chapter Two: Homecoming

554 23 8
NaughtyAuti

Chapter Two: Homecoming.

When we woke up, everything was kind of blurry. Well, I don't know if it was 'blurry,' persay, but it was definitely a blurred perspective. Let's just say, we had a long night. We stayed outside for a while and just kind of talked about everything. Like, Adam and Tyler, and Evan. It was all just girl's night out, literally.

Once, we got up we looked at eachother and just started busting out laughing. Uh, girls... We've got some work to do before tonight. Our hair was... WOW! We all just threw it up in a pony tail or in a bun, and went out for some breakfast. Well, lunch. What'd we eat? Lucky Charms, duh! What else would we eat, besides the food sent from heavan?

We sat on her couch that wrapped around the wall and diagnally sat her television. Which, we put on Twilight and grabbed our phones. I smiled when I seen I missed a text message from Tyler.

Good Morning, babe

.

Is what It read.

I just replied with a simple, Hey.

Not really morning anymore is it?

Haha, yeah. We had a long night. How's racing?

Oh, we haven't started yet, but it's a long drive.

Oh, now I feel stupid.

Don't. lol So, you excited for tonight?

Duh! lol you want a picture of me in my dress?

Duh! :)

Haha, alrighty. :P

Well, what's up?

Nm, just watchin Twilight and eatin lucky charms.

Twilight? Please dnt tell me ur 1 of them nerds.

Do u have a problem wit tht?

Maybe, do u love Taylor Lautner?

Love? No, but i won't deny that he's a sexy beast.

Like me?

Now dnt be gettin ahead of urself.

:O hurtful!

haha, :P just kidding!

Good, well, we're almost here.

Do u need to go?

Almost. Do u want me to tell u how im doin during the game?

Yeah.(:

Okay, bye babe. I love u.

Bye, good luck! Ily too.(:

It was getting a lot easier for me to say I love you to him, but then again... It's just odd saying it and not sure if I mean it. It feels as if I'm lying, and not just to him, but myself. Why would I want to be so cruel to someone. Would it hurt more to say it and not mean it, or to not have the saying returned to you? Do you really wanna take the risk?

The day went by really fast and it was about seven fifteen when we started getting ready for the dance, which started at eight and ended at eleven. We had all taken showers the day before so we'd be able to do different things with our hair, when we all just ended up straightening it anyway.

We all slipped on our dresses and found the make up to match it. Then we all took turns straightening our hair. Then getting our shoes on, which were all just flip flops because we wouldn't be wearing our shoes anyway.

When we were all ready, the parents wanted pictures. They weren't kidding either, when they say pictures they mean A LOT of pictures. I've never posed or smiled so much at one point in time in my life. Stupid parents!

After sliding out of the car and walking, well more like struting up to the high school, we opened the door. The first room was very bright, but as we looked past to the gym, it was almost pitch dark. Except from the little light from the enterence room and the multicolored lights coming off from the DJ's stand.

We all walked into the gymnasium and walked to the top bleacher in the corner to put our shoes, coats, purses, and phones. Then we all got down and went to look for everyone and see their dresses. Everyone looked beautiful. I love how even the shy girl can get noticed at a dance when she looks beautiful, even though she always did, but people never choose to notice till now.

We all sat up in our corner as they announced the Homcoming King and Queen winners. We clapped and smiled when they annouced them as such. Why are the girls so damn pretty?! I'd kill to look like that!

After they were done announcing winners they started to play the music, and by then everyone that was going to be there, was there. Now, our little 'group' of friends kind of strayed off to the back of the gym whereas everyone else was up towards the front. Unfortunately, Michael was there and danced with our group. He's an ex, a long time ago, ex. Now, of course he wrote me a not during school saying,

Can we be friends? ps. Tyler? Really? Tyler, out of everyone in the world u choose Tyler? -Michael

I'm sure you can imagine my shocked expression reading that. Getting a note from him after him acting like a dick every time before hand. Then him, acting all weird about me dating Tyler. Was he jealous? Did he still like me? What the hell is wrong with my life?!

Of course all of my friends thought he liked me again and told me to stop dating Tyler and go out with Michael because we were such a 'cute couple.' Uh, am I the only one that remembered he called me a bitch and a whore while we were dating? Really? Just because I'm dating a guy that you don't like, doesn't mean you can just through me out to anyone else. If I'm going to get my heartbroken, I'm going to not be stupid enough to let someone who already did it once, do it again.

I swear, some people just want to do anything to make you unhappy. Like Kyla and Tanya wouldn't even talk to me at the dance because 'I'm dating the pothead.' Uh, weren't you just defending Tanya for wanting to date him? What the hell? Are you just trying to make me unhappy? I swear she better get what's coming to her.

Anyway, so it was pretty awkward him standing there while I was trying to dance and have a good time. Then it came on;

To the left, take it back now ya’ll 1 hop this time, right foot let’s stomp Left foot let’s stomp, Cha Cha real smooth

Everyone who was cool ran out to the dance floor and started dancing. "Everybody Clap your hands!" And you could hear everyone clapping their hands. "How low can you go? Can you down low? All the way to the floor? How low can you go? Can you bring it to the top, like you'll never never stop? Can you bring it to the top? One hop!" Everyone was shouting and dancing it was like the best night ever.

Then a slow song came on... I just stood there awkwardly, while all the couple paired up. I walked slowly over to the corner and picked up my phone to look and see if Tyler had said anything.

Hey! I got third in the first race, u havin fun?

Hey, babe! That's great! Yeah, slow songs now, missing you.

Aw, I wish I was there to dance with you and never let you go.

I wish that too.

Love you! I gotta go tho, another race!

Okay babe, good luck! Love you too!!

<3 (:

I put my phone down, the song had stopped now and now the DJ was playing a song that was fast and loud. I'd never heard of it either. I had a headache now. I walked to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face and fixed up my hair a little bit. I continued to rub my temples and the song must have stopped because it got quieter for a moment. I felt a little better so I went into the gym with everyone else.

Everyone was laughing and jamming out to Pitbul singing "Give Me Everything." I smiled as I seen all my friends motioning for me to come over and join them as they were jumping up and down.

Our little group consisted of Kyla, Tanya, Rachel, Sarah, Kami, Bryce, Evan, Micheal, and everyonce in a while we would be visited by one of the two Morgans or Blythe. They would be trying to grind on one of us or one of the guys, then see that they were getting no where so they'd go over bak to where they were.

After I don't know how long, but it didn't seem like much time had passes, the DJ annouced that it would be the last song playing soon. For the last song they played "Don't Wanna Go Home" by Jason Derulo. I'm guessing they played it because no one really did want to go home.

After the song had ended we stayed around a little while after, but did I mention that during the last slow dance I seen Kami and Bryce share their first kiss. Then as we walked out of the school Evan and Rachel shared their first kiss.

You could hear faint "Get some!" or "Gettin' it in" in the background. They smiled faintly and looked embarassed. Rachel turned around towards us and mouthed the word, "failure" as she walked away from Evan. You could see the cheesy look on Evan's face as he just stood there like a moron.

As we walked to Sarah's dad's car, she explained that it wasn't a real kiss. Their lips only barely touched. That she'd wished they could redo it, but at the same time really liked the kiss.

It was cute how she kept talking about it. Then again, we'd gotten it the first time. :)

Tyler was texting me after the dance considering he got done racing at ten and it was now a little after eleven, I had kept him waiting. Haha, sucker!

What u wanna tlk bout?

Idc, i jst got done dancin, uh wats sumthin amazin & interestin 2 tlk bout?

U

:) Ok, what bout me?

Idk

Well, tht dnt help.

Haha, I know.

I miss you.

I miss u more.

I miss u most.

I miss u mostest.

I miss u times whatever u say times 2.

:O u cheated!

Nope! :)

I love you.

I love you more.

I love u most.

I love u mostest.

I love you times whatever u say times 2! :P

:O copycatter!

So?

:P

Oh, i love you.

I love u 2.(:

Good.

Why do u say it so quickly?

What do u mean?

Why do u say u love me when we jst met?

Cuz i do.

How do u know?

I jst no tht i do, cuz ur amazing and why wouldn't i love u? How couldn't I love you?

:) Oh, i love u.

i love u too, babe.(:

:)

I'm going to be now, though. long day. Night babe, love u.

Okay, i know what u mean. love u too. :)<3

I went to bed that night with a huge smile on my face, and I just couldn't stop smiling. Why do I like him so much? How can I love him already? Why can't I get him off my mind. Why am I questioning it, when I like it? Wow, I am lucky.

I played the perfect song for right now, which I feel asleep to.

And that's why I smile. It's been a while. Since every day and everything has. Felt this right. And now you turn it all around. And suddenly you're all I need. The reason why I-I-I I smile.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey, everyone who is taking the time to actually read this, thank you! I appreciate all the support. It means a lot!<33 I really hope you like my story!

-NaughtyAuti<33

ps. A picture of Ella is on the side! <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Life @DollarGirl

Короткий рассказ

2.1K 392 22
Will my friends understand me?parents? Are they telling the truth?am I really being selfish? Childish? Help Evelyn find answers along her journey of...
277K 10.4K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Cole When I was 19, I knocked up the wrong woman. Trying to do the right thing for my unborn son I married her. Two more...
Dₑₗᵢᵣᵢᵤₘ D34d G1rl13

Любовные романы

194 31 28
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
You Never Know When It's Going To Happen... Kayla Whitecotton

Подростковая литература

1K 54 45
~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED~ Highest Rankings: #1 in Xanax #8 in Parental Abuse 18+ This story does contain mature topics. Some topics make...