She's a Wild Child *a Juliet...

By bandfreak089

Rachel is 17. She's going to her first concert. A Juliet Simms concert. After the concert she meets Juliet an... More

Arriving at the concert
After the concert

The concert

70 4 0
By bandfreak089

Finally! The concert started. You could hear the music and then Juliet walked on stage. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her with my own eyes. She really was there in front of me. On stage... Live !!! I had a perfect spot. I was in the first row. I was so close to the stage. Juliet was amazing, her voice was so powerful and strong, it blew my mind.

Then something amazing happened. Juliet jumped from stage and basically was standing in the crowd. The only thing that separate us was a small knee high fence. She was standing in front of me, singing my favourite song, "Get Ready". She was even more beautiful in person. It was an amazing experience. She climbed back on stage and finished the concert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...