Love on the ice rink [COMPLET...

By yolandanur

This is a SappIce or Sapphire x Ice fanfiction story^^ Sapphire this story i've made for contest!!!^^ Hope yo... More

introduce
Chapter 1: First meet
Chapter 2: we meet again
Chapter 4:What this feelings? (part 2)
Chapter 5: Is this jealous?
Chapter 6: Winning this competition
Chapter 7: On date
Chapter 8: on date (part 2)
Chapter 9: the truth
Chapter 10: Confess
THE END

Chapter 3: What this feelings?

35 8 12
By yolandanur

Ding dong ding school is over hope we dan see you tomorrow

Ice's POV

School is over and time to go home i wonder why i still think about her... Am i really in love with her?... I need help...

"Hey,solar are you busy?"i ask."No,why?"he answer."Can we talk in your room?"i ask."Sure"

********** In solar's room *********

Okay now, i must tell what this felling to solar... Maybe He can help me....

"Okay,darling what you want to talk?"he said."Actually i want ask you something"i said."Well,what's is it?"."Why my heart beat so fast when i meet sapphire and at the same time my face is hot"i said and solar shocked."Oh god... Love in the first sight... Its okay ask her on date"Solar said."But... How she refused"i Said."Just ask her on date or i will take her"."No! She's mine!"i warned to solar."If you can~".is he teased me?!?! "I will do it"i tell him."Hahaha if you can"."BYE!"i yelled and slam the door very hard.

Is solar like sapphire?? Am i jealous?? Why i'm angry because this?? Am i really in love with sapphire???
I  would ask sapphire for a date with me

Ice's POV  end

Solar's POV

Hohoho look ice is very jealous... Its very hard to teased that polar bear... I really made him jealous.... Hehehe He's believe i like sapphire... I'm sure his gonna ask her on date

"Hey guys!!"i said."Solar,what's up?"quake said."Do you all know?"i said and make them confuse."We don't know if you didn't tell"thunderstorm said."Ice in love with someone~"i said and they silent of a moment.".... SAY WHAT?!?!"yup all of them said minus ice."Really i'm not lying"i said."My brother is growing"quake said and make all of us sweetdrop.

Jezz i want go on date too,but who???

Solar's POV end

::::::::::::::::: at apartment :::::::::::::::

"Argh.... I'm bored why in here so cold??"."Its because is winter season"."I wanna go out,lily"."Okay,let's skate..  How do you think sapp?"lily said."Sounds great!!"sapphire said."Now,get ready"lily said."You too"sapphire answer."I know"

©©©©©©© at siblings ©©©©©©©

Blaze's POV

Ghaaa... I'm bored... I don't know if ice has a crush.... I though i'm his closed brother... Now,i'm wrong... I wanna play outside but snow falling in outside_-(of course snow falling in outside!!! And not falling inside!!! Blaze:Shut up!!! Now,back to story!!!) I have an idea!!! Hehehe...

"Guys!!!! Wanna play ice skating in ice rink?"i yell and ask them hope they want go with me."Sure! Why not"Cyclone and thorn said."Not a bad idea"thunderstorm comment."Agree with you it sounds fun"quake said."Sure why not,darling"solar said ghezz i hate him when he said darling for everyone.... I wonder if he had gf the girl will confused too_-."Hey,ice!!! Wanna skate?"i said to ice."Uh..."he said."Come on ice we all go"i said."Fine".

"Ghaaa what should i wear?!?!"Solar said."Just wear your winter coat" i said.

And....

(Lol sorry if you don't like it)

"Okay... We all finished,now let's go!!"i yelled."Yeay!!!"thorn and cyclone said, thunderstorm and quake just sweetdrop,but... I saw ice glaring solar...

I wonder what ice thinking... Did solar do something wrong??? Or it just me saw ice glaring solar???

Blaze's POV end

######### at apartment #########

"Argh.... What should i wear?!?!"."Relax just wear your winter coat,lily"sapphire said."Fine..."Lily said and changing her coat... "Now i'm ready!!"lily said."Okay let's go"sapphire said.

And

(Aweee i like sapphire's coat!!! Sorry if you don't like it)

********* at ice rink ********

"Finally we're here!!!huh?"lily and solar said at the same time."Sapphire you didn't tell me if you invite boboiboys"lily ask."No,i didn't invite them"sapphire answer.

"Blaze, you didn't tell us if you invite sapphire and lily"solar ask to blaze and accidentally ice heard that and blushes."I didn't invite them"blaze answer."So,who?"."I don't know".

"Hay,sapphire"someone said and wave his hand."Oh... Hi,ice"sapphire said and smile and it make ice blushing."Do you wanna skate?"ice ask."Sure,i want but i can't skate"sapphire said."Aren't you can skate at korean?"."Well,just a little,you can skate?"sapphire answer."Yes,i can. You wanna see?"."Sure,why not"

"Wow you so awesome!"sapphire said while admire ice."Hehehe.. Thanks"ice said while blushing."You okay?"."I'm fine"

"Argh... I want skating get out of my way,solar!"."No!! You should get out of my way,lily". And they fight each other until afternoon_-.

"Okay let's go home you guys"quake said."What?!? I haven't skate yet!"solar yelled."We must go back to apartment too lily"."Awh... Its all your fault!*point to solar*"."Wha??? How dare hou blame me!!"."Oh yes i dare!"And they start fight again_- until...

"STOP FIGHTING WILL YOU?!?!"."Y-yes"."i already told you lil,now let's go home"."Okay,bye"."Sapphire see you at school"ice said and"Huh???"all of his siblings and lily are confused and sapphire just blushes while nodded."Yeah... See you at school"sapphire said."Hohoho i think someone in love~"lily teased sapphire."We're just friend,lil now,let's go to apartment"."Okay,but seriously are you sure you didn't had feelings for ice?"lily ask."I don't know"

Lily's POV

"I don't know"sapphire said.

Okay... Now i'm confused she's even don't know her own feelings... Ghezzz this problem will take much time... I will make sure she's like ice...

"Sapp,i want go out for a moment"i said."Huh?? But we just arrived"she said."And the weather is very cold"she's continues her words."Nah,its okay... I jst wanna feel the cold air"."Fine... Just be home before dinner okay?"."Okay"

Okay,now i'm cold in here... Maybe some coffee can warm me...

And the same time i was bump someone

"Auch... I'm sorry i didn't see you"i said."Its ok- WAIT ITS YOU?!?!"."Why i must bump to you,solar_-"."Your apologise is not accept" he said."I take back my apologise"i said and walk away.

Ghaa... Solar again,solar again_- ghezz.. Why i always meet him.... Wait,i should azk him is ice has feelings for sapphire?? Argh... My bad...

"One coffee late,please"i said."Okay please wait for a moment"waiter Said and i just nodded.

***** 2 minutes *****

"Here,you go miss"."Thank you".

Lily's POV end

====================================

Wait for the part 2... Yes this is the part 1
And Sapphire hope you like this story

Be prepared for part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
23.8K 1.4K 33
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
11.5K 301 24
Hello this is the first time I write a story hopefully everything goes smoothly while making this. Sun x Moon ship so if you don't like the ship don'...
16.8K 622 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...